Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things that turns you off in an instant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Okay, yeah, so I made this thread for us to talk about things that turns you off in an opposite sex.

If you ask me, I have heaps that would definitely turns me off if I see a guy smoking. yeah, that is a number one on my list. I can't literally breathe when someone is smoking so, if I find a guy (despite of how good looking you are, nice, smart and all that), if I see you smoking weed, bah, you are gonna be an instant big let-down for me. Secondly, drinking. Yeah, I know, I hear you protest because it is inevitable especially if there is an occasion, but, it just turns me off! I don't know, but whenever I see a guy whose drinking, (especially those try-hard-to-look-tough-by-drinking) I would literally feel that you won't do me any good. Although, it still depends. If you are the kind of person who just drink for an occassion then fine, but, if you are drinking just for the heck of looking tough, well please, just get out of my way. I know harsh but, oh well. Also, a guy who are scared to face his mistakes and just keeps whining and whining about it instead of finding solutions for his problem. Yeah, I have seen a few.

Anyway, yeah I think that's about it for now.

How about you? Yes, I am talking to you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Who? Where? *looks around*

I don't have a lot of things in mind right now, but there is something that I simply cannot stand: using numerous innapropriate words while you chat. Ok so, I have been to the supermarket a while ago and there were those guys, which had a meaningful dialogue. Almost every word was something related to sexual organs(it's really hard to put it in english, those guys are completely deranged), but that's how most of the teens speak these days. I feel like romanian is the most filthy language out there...
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 pm

My, my Gabs. I think I know what they were talking about if it was about organs and such. Jeez. That was disturbing. I would not like to think of what they were thinking, though, I think I know what.

Anyway, were you talking about males or females? Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 pm

This language doesn't care about sexes. Males are really rude and tend to swear the most, but girls can be just the same. As I said, it's hard to put it in english because most of the words were born here, in Romania.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Now you mentioned being rude and people cursing, I forgot to mention that I also hate and it really does turns me off when I see someone who can't keep saying things without the use of profanity. Arg. It annoys me, really.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 pm

In answer to GG's first post.

I don't smoke. Full stop!
Maybe once a month I will have a bottle of home brewed beer, but that is it.
I never had the last problem either.

In answer to Sinitars Post.
I only do that when I am Pissed. (I assume you mean *uck this *uck that?)

Something that really turns me off is spongebob.

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 am

Spngebob?! Rofl Well, I don't mind people if they love cartoons and such but with the same age as me, well, it would definitely turns me off too. It's not that it's gay or something like that, it's just for children and children only. FYI, I don't watch Spongebob Zach. It's because of my younger cousins that told me stories about that cartoon. well, who can blame them? They are kids so...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: For me...   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I REALLY hate when people insult others on the internet 'cause of their looks, power in a game or any stupid reasons.

Never happened to me, but I still hate it.

Matt Ohnoes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 am

Yeah, that is such a let-down! You can tell that that person who is insulting someone on the internet just because of juvenile reasons is definitely a thing to turn me off too. At least no one never did/do that to me otherwise (s)he doesn't deserve any kind of friendship or any kind of relationship because that is absolutely what show-offs and narcissist do or so I think.
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 am

Sinitar wrote:
Who? Where? *looks around*

I don't have a lot of things in mind right now, but there is something that I simply cannot stand: using numerous innapropriate words while you chat. Ok so, I have been to the supermarket a while ago and there were those guys, which had a meaningful dialogue. Almost every word was something related to sexual organs(it's really hard to put it in english, those guys are completely deranged), but that's how most of the teens speak these days. I feel like romanian is the most filthy language out there...
Aah, well it tends to become an habit when you are in that kind of atmosphere. Take my former college for example. Kids just don't listen to you unless you coat the sentences with ample use of curses on their mother/brother/fathers/sisters/uncles/aunts/themselves. At first it feels very disturbing that people use curses when there is really no need, but later on you realize that relatively those curses mean nothing to those guys; so when a friend calls you, "Hey motherf**ker, give me that assignment you are writing", you realize he's just being affectionate (I'm not being sarcastic). The point is, even though they use those words, they don't really mean them. It is foolish, I know, but that is how it is.

Now in the degree college that I am currently studying, it is not the case any more. Even the slightest use of 'f**k' is distressing for the kids around me, so I readjusted myself on to their level. The important thing is, you have to speak the language the people around you understand when you are put amongst those people, and you have to recognize quickly what kind of language is suitable for what kind of people. If I had gone on with my rather coarsened vocabulary in this new college, I have no doubt I'd have been shunned, because even if I didn't mean those words, those around me would take them for their literal meaning, which obviously is not very good...

Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 am

When people bother me and I have to yell for them to stop...When it doesn't work I...Punch 'em XD

Matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes I find all of the above a total turn off, and it is Shocked shocking how bad some people's Langauge is. Also I cannot stand people doing Drugs it is just gross as well as drinking and smoking. Yuck! And also the way some people "DRESS" it is the punk fashion here in California (Maybe it is the same way where you live) for guys to let their pants sag way below their under wear. Girls here also wear lots of thongs which they pull up above tight jeans and let their jeans sag some exposing more than the guys. Yuck! Yep that is a lot of what turns me off.

Last edited by terry brooks fan on Fri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dennaix
Mini-Godzilla
Mini-Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:19 am

A person you can't hold a deep conversation with... some girls I've met are passionate about something like the environment or politics... others are passionate about their hair or other parts of anatomy. I'm not a fan of superficial discussion about pointless things, an ex of mine drove me mad talking about her nails... but that might just be me. I also don't like people who follow the crowd or 'act' rebellious because it's 'cool'... I like people who aren't afraid to be themselves. I wear what I feel like wearing and act as I wish within the lines of my own values.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm

terry brooks fan wrote:
Yes I find all of the above a total turn off, and it is Shocked shocking how bad some peoples Langauge is. Also I cannot stand people doing Drugs it is just gross as well as dringking and smoking. Yuck! And also the way some people "DRESS" it is the punk fashion here in California (Maybe it is the same way where you live) for guys to let their pants sag way below their under wear. Girls here also wear lots of thongs which they pull up above tight jeans and let their jeans sag some exposing more than the guys. Yuck! Yep that is a lot of what turns me off.
Arg. Why didn't I think about that?! I agree to that TBF. Also those who wear make-ups that they seem like clowns. No offense to those girls who wear make-ups. Although, that doesn't mean I don't like make-ups. Just tone it a bit and it'll be fine. But I prefer natural beauty than an artificial beauty, if you get what I mean.

Quote :
A person you can't hold a deep conversation with...
Hmm.. That can really be a turn-off too since sometimes, people need someone to listen to them. And if the person you are expecting to be your support and would listen to what you are about to say (e.g. problems) seem like uninterested, that would be a really huge disappointment if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that turns you off in an instant.   

Back to top Go down

Things that turns you off in an instant.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top