Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?


This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Get to know the Staff, Part I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 5071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

As far as I know, people who have a high tendency to do that are depressed, and when I say depressed, I mean literally, not just because you feel down or something for certain occasions.

And well, what I think about people cutting themselves? Well, to be honest, I HATE it. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 am

Yes I am saying I cut my self. Why? Because it takes my mind off things I don't want to think about.

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Head Admin / Site Owner

Posts : 7269


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 am

Meh, I'm not sure if I should worry for you or not...

_________________
As authors, it is our Duty
To create lovable, enticing Characters
And do horrible, evil things to Them.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am

Don't
Me is weird so no need to worry about me.

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Head Admin / Site Owner

Posts : 7269


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 am

Eh, if you say so. ..

Anyone else got a question, then?

_________________
As authors, it is our Duty
To create lovable, enticing Characters
And do horrible, evil things to Them.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Artrain
Eternally lazy
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-22
Rank : Admin of Personnel

Posts : 1071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

'Cutting' is such a lame word. Really if depressed people can find nothing better to do than slash their wrist, I find it pitiful. I mean is that all your sorrow is worth? A cut to your wrist? Ridiculous. And here I have known men who have lost their whole hands and still have a smile on their faces...

_________________
Wake me up when you find some sense.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 am

Who says me cuts my wrists because of sorrow?

Only reason I do it is because pain is real, and for some weird reason I like the feeling, it also reminds me of those that are less fortunate than me.

I always have a smile on my face even though most people wouldn't think so, me does not smile so often with my mouth, but with my eyes.

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-19
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 1798


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:
Don't
Me is weird so no need to worry about me.
Well I do worry..and that is something you are going to have to live with whether you like it or not.

Demon Hunter wrote:
Who says me cuts my wrists because of sorrow?

Only reason I do it is because pain is real, and for some weird reason I like the feeling, it also reminds me of those that are less fortunate than me.

I always have a smile on my face even though most people wouldn't think so, me does not smile so often with my mouth, but with my eyes.
Wait! You cut yourself on your wrist! What? Why?! No not there! Your veins are there!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:42 am

Around the veins kiddo.

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Head Admin / Site Owner

Posts : 7269


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 am

I did the fore-arm, so it wasn't really as close to the veins in my case.

_________________
As authors, it is our Duty
To create lovable, enticing Characters
And do horrible, evil things to Them.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 5071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 am

What the.....????? You guys seem to enjoy talking about THIS... thing.... D:

But really, what is funny when you feel pain?? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-19
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 1798


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Well I can give you my version on why I cut myself. I..it..took my mind off of things that were 'bothering' me..like..cutting myself took the greater pain away and just focused on the pain of my cuts. And I guess it said...that you didnt break me...I can live through this I'm not broken yet.

@Rain: Like I said..cutting in the summer is stupid. Especially if you cut in the arm/leg area because of shorts ans shirts. Trust me I learned that last year... but then people started calling me emo..so..yeah...whatever..I guess I am..if i could wear black i would...
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Head Admin / Site Owner

Posts : 7269


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 am

TBH, when I was doing it, I didn't feel anything. I mean, nothing. No pain, until the end when it was really irritated and stuff. And I have to agree with CC, doing it felt like it was slapping that other stuff in the face, and saying "Beat me? No, you won't. Out of my way Biatch!"

And it really isn't that bad, especially now that the only people I'm taking the time to avoid showing it to is my aunt and uncle. With everyone/everything else, I just leave the marks open to see. So far, no idiotic remarks or stupid questions.

_________________
As authors, it is our Duty
To create lovable, enticing Characters
And do horrible, evil things to Them.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 5071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 am

You guys are going to be the death of me.... Could you guys stop this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am

Nope. Sorry outta the Question

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-19
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 1798


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Rain Stinks wrote:
TBH, when I was doing it, I didn't feel anything. I mean, nothing. No pain, until the end when it was really irritated and stuff. And I have to agree with CC, doing it felt like it was slapping that other stuff in the face, and saying "Beat me? No, you won't. Out of my way Biatch!"

And it really isn't that bad, especially now that the only people I'm taking the time to avoid showing it to is my aunt and uncle. With everyone/everything else, I just leave the marks open to see. So far, no idiotic remarks or stupid questions.
Well your lucky..my friends saw the scars on my arm and asked "Did you cut yourself? Are you emo?" And I was like "Uhhhh.......no? I'm not emo." Though at the time I did not understand the word "emo" and thought it was a person you wore just block make up and wore black all the time. Oh well...that was a year ago...things change.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Head Admin / Site Owner

Posts : 7269


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah, I think the thing is that most people around me aren't the type to butt into someone's business. I mean, it's nice, but a little weird at the same time, in a way...

_________________
As authors, it is our Duty
To create lovable, enticing Characters
And do horrible, evil things to Them.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-19
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 1798


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Really? Did you even like see anyone look at them? Well you know kids my age. >.> So nosey oh well I cant blame them me nosey too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Head Admin / Site Owner

Posts : 7269


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeah, I let them see. I stopped hiding it after a few days. But I think they realized they wouldn't get an answer if they asked too much about it or annoyed me with it.

_________________
As authors, it is our Duty
To create lovable, enticing Characters
And do horrible, evil things to Them.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 pm

SO whats your Favorite food?

Mine is Nicecream.

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 5071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 am

Umm..Zach, you mean favourite food? Main meal or desserts? Razz

Well... I don't really have a favourite because I eat anything that's on the plate. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Artrain
Eternally lazy
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-22
Rank : Admin of Personnel

Posts : 1071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:42 am

Fallen Rage wrote:
SO whats your Favorite food?
Don't have any really. 'M not very fond of eating. I eats to live, not lives to eat Razz

Cold Stinks wrote:
Well... I don't really have a favourite because I eat anything that's on the plate. XD
:O Good for you. You should hear how often my mother complains that I don't eat whatever is laid on the table. I'm either left to make something of my own, or have to bug her to prepare something that I like... Razz

_________________
Wake me up when you find some sense.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-04
Rank : Ex Staff

Posts : 5071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 am

Artrain wrote:

Cold Stinks wrote:
Well... I don't really have a favourite because I eat anything that's on the plate. XD
:O Good for you. You should hear how often my mother complains that I don't eat whatever is laid on the table. I'm either left to make something of my own, or have to bug her to prepare something that I like... Razz
LOL.. You're picky Artrain. tongue Not saying it's a bad thing though.. XD And yeah, well, I don't really care whats being served on MY plate, as long as it's NOT slimy and spicy, I am good. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Artrain
Eternally lazy
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-22
Rank : Admin of Personnel

Posts : 1071


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 am

Cold Stinks wrote:
LOL.. You're picky Artrain. tongue
Extremely picky :S

Cold Stinks wrote:
And yeah, well, I don't really care whats being served on MY plate, as long as it's NOT slimy and spicy, I am good. :D
But spicy is Awesome!!! I only do hot and spicy... Smile

_________________
Wake me up when you find some sense.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-09
Rank : Technical Admin / Webmaster

Posts : 2523


PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:55 am

Hot and Spicy is good!

_________________
There are so many people out there who say, "You can't."
What you have to do is turn around and say, "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Get to know the Staff, Part I   

Back to top Go down
 

Get to know the Staff, Part I

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» charlie the unicorn PART 4
» Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]
» NFL Quarterbacks on Facebook Part 2
» Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 4 - Fast Attack
» MOTU Classics: The Thread - Part 2
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Zone :: Rules and Anouncements :: Member Introductions :: Get to Know the Staff-
Jump to: