Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello people of... well lets just say hello first?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Affraid right first things first. I am a GIRL. Yes, my user name warrants otherwise, but trust you me. My real name is but please call me Feral. I love writing, and making friends, so hello there! bounce I am thirteen years old, but look and act older. I love reading, especially fantasy, but NOT VAMPIRES. they tick me off. I love all kinds of music, I have said it before, from syncro to classical, I listen to it all the time. I think I am approachable, but if you do anything to my friends, I get nasty. Fighting thus the nickname feral) I write poetry in this forum, and I love dong it. emoticons are the bomb, and I love using them. Crawling I am one of those kids that looks like an air head, but when you talk to me you find out I am one of five kids in the highest English course. :Wolverine I reckon I am addicted to the internet, but hey, it happens. I draw, and I love drawing landscapes, I tried to learn manga from a book, but I found when I tried to do it on my own, I couldn't. lol! I live in Australia, the top side, and if anyone wants to know, I love fishing here! Favourite food is fig glazed kangaroo meat, and barbecued emu. sounds weird? yep. tastes good? you betcha! well, that is all from me, so see ya around, and I hope you guys like making new friends.... New Awesome farao Butt Showing DEATH Yuck! Pee Flying Link

Last edited by Noumenon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 am

Oh Feral. That's one of the funniest introduction I've read so far. Lmao Welcome aboard though. And if you haven't read the rules yet, you can find it here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any staffs around here. Trust me, we don't bite. But if you ask me, I only tend to swallow, if that even makes sense. LOL See you around girl. ^_*
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 am

Hey welcome to BZ Feral. Hope you can come round often and post lots. Enjoy yerself...

Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 am

Lmao Welcome to BZ! Like GG said, this was a funny intro! Well I love making new friends and I hope we get along :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 am

Welcome to Battlezone Feral. Hope you will have a good time around here. The people are awesome to be honest Smile
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 am

Welcome, if you have any questions or concerns, you can post them HERE.

Have fun, post often, and all that.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello people of... well lets just say hello first?   

Back to top Go down

hello people of... well lets just say hello first?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top