Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

What will you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: What will you do?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 am

ANyway, have you ever been in a situation where both of your friends were fighting and you're kinda like stuck in the middle? WHat did you do and what would you do if it happens again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Hmmm...It happened to me once...My 2 best friends were in a fight and one of them asked me to choose between them...I said "Ugh..." and started arguing WITH my friends, and eventually, we all argued on the same side and we were friends again! Razz

Matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Wed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

It has happened to me before. I just tried as hard as i could to stop them fighting and tried to get them together all the time to talk and some times it included me leaveing them alone together hopeing they would talk abot it and stop fighting. it did eventually work but it took a while
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 pm

I've had this kind of situation happen once and they were only bickering at each other. I just forced them apart then shouted at them both which shut them up. I haven't had to choose between two friends before but if I'm asked to side with one friends argument I usually say that they're both being stupid and that I won't side with either. Although, it's usually me fighting with a friend and someone having to break us apart.

Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 pm

SO MANY TIMES. Keith as well Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 am

I've had that happen a few times. Especialy on here.I just try to be logical about it. Try to make them solve it while keeping it civil. You know, make them tell each other in a civil maner what is bothering them while helping out both of them.

OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 am

Captain Tezuka wrote:
SO MANY TIMES. Keith as well Sad

Spence, again, please elaborate your posts. Thanks...

And well, that happen to me sometimes and what I do is I try to talk to each person and hear their reasons and side of the story. Then I'll weigh how heavy the problem is, analyze it and... well, hopefully, give them advices that will either solve the problem or will make them understand each faults and learn to forgive each other and be friends again. Eh, that's what I usually do, I think. I don't know. :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 am

Ya, couple of times at YG and stuffs, one that I will elaborate on so you can get the picture...

Okay so scenario went like this.
Group of Girls from outside the youthgroup had picked up on a bit of small talk about one of the girls in our YG who according to small talk, had slept with her BF, and had an abortion, all untrue.

But these girls got mad at this girl(let's call her M)and it ended up in a cat fight with me and a few others in the middle plus the youth leader, ended up having to call the cops... Situation sorted, but yea... Sometimes you gotta call da cops to help you's at times...

By the time the cops got there it was an outright street brawl, over some gossip, but at the time I attempted to stop the gossip then and there by contradicting every single piece of it...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   

Back to top Go down

What will you do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Zone :: Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: