Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampireGiRL
Relieve THIS of duty Suckah!

PostSubject: Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:27 am

Anakin Skywalker is the main protagonist of the Star Wars(I,II,III) he first appears as a young boy then as padawan of the noble Jedi Order then as jedi knight and finally as Darth Vader.
Toward the end of the movie( III) Anakin Skywalker waking up more machine than man to learn that in his desperate attempt to save his wife from the future he saw for her, he had destroyed himself.He has killed himself, as well as padme and now is nothing more than a machine of evil..It's so tragic.
I really feel sorry for him. He was a kind, loving, caring young man, who cared extremely for his wife, but feared her death. That fear was his doom.
I still can't understand how he turned to evil..
How do you guys think he turned evil? I mean, he was good to begin with and he only wanted to do good.
Where did he cross the line? Is it just what Yoda said that 'fear leads to the Dark Side?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 am

He was tasting the power, he wasn't the chosen one...Luke was.

Luke is tha best, he is the strongest..."NOOOOOO!!".

Anakin tasted power with the chancellor (Darth Sidius) and decided to go his own way...He's a doosh if you ask me.

Matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
VampireGiRL

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

Anakin was tricked into doing evil things by Palpatine, when all he ever wanted was to keep Padme alive. Too bad Anakin was willing to do literally anything for that, and all the eventual power-hungry business blinded him to her real needs.I wouldn't be suprised if it was Palpatine somehow giving Anakin these visons of Padmes death as he knew Padme was the only way to get Anakin on his side
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

I HATE that filthy traitor that professed to be a Jedi, he killed hundreds of the greatest Jedi of all time he NEVER obeyed, killing Dooku was so not the Jedi way I think he should have taken him back to the Jedi council and let Yoda and Windu take care of him. And Obi Wan was way to lenient with him if he had been Windu's or Yoda's apprentice he might have turned out all right. This is what should happen to him Death by Saw
Back to top Go down
VampireGiRL

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Υes...I agree with you if he was Yoda's padawan would be better..
don't forget that as a child was very different and of course he wasn't arrogant..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker   

Back to top Go down

Star wars: the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top