Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: General Rules   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 am

These are the rules that need to be followed all over the site. I know, I hear those groans. But we can't just have total chaos, now can we? (Don't answer that)

Be forewarned, some sections have extra rules that will need to be read.

These rules are subject to change at any time. It is up to you, the members, to keep up with them. When/if they are updated I will post in this thread warning everyone that there has been a change.

Here we go:

1-Don't use profanity, No cussing, or inappropriate comments, outside of End Zone.

2-No Racism. Racism will NOT be tolerated. Period. Use it, and you'll be suspended for a minimum of 5 days, first offense. Repeat offenders will be banned...perpetually.

3-Double posting is aloud so long as it is 24 hours after your last post. The only Exception to this rule is in the works by members section. Breaking this rule will result in warnings, repeat offenders may be suspended.

4-Don't use terms such as "Noob," "Newbs," etc. Some people find these terms derogatory and insulting, so don't use them. Don't use them period. Not against someone, not in passing. Just don't use them.

5-Feel free to talk about other sites. Just keep comments about how they're "Better" than Battle Zone to yourself. Posts degrading Battle Zone or saying another site/forum is better will be deleted.

6-Don't be a pervert. We don't want to know about what type of position is best or anything like that. Keep all perverted thoughts/comments to yourself.

7-Don't be sexist/make sexist comments. It's cruel/insulting, and will result in an instant 5 day suspension.

8. You can only have SIX lines in your signature. Period. Having too many lines are forbidden.

9. No trolling and acting as if you are the only person here who knows everything and such. Grow up and don't be harsh to any members. Try to be nice to them as you can. Forum is a place to meet new friends, not to create enemies.

10. Do not Spam. Just because we tolerate short posts doesn't mean one sentence or three to five words are allowed. Elaborate it as you can.

11. New members are requested to introduce themselves by creating a topic in the 'Member Introductions' sections, which has specially been made for that purpose. Here is the link for the section: Member Introductions
It is a good way for existing members to get to know you, so it will be beneficial for both of you.

12. Proper Grammar and Capitilization is required.

13. Advertising products or websites in your posts or chat are NOT allowed. It must be kept to the forum.

Feel free to comment on the rules, suggest changes, and etc. here.

Have fun, post often, and (of course) follow these few rules.
Other Sites

Last edited by Levin on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : patch)
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: General Rules   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 am

Thought I should put this up, until April 14th, there is a poll found HERE. Please place your vote, it is important to the rules.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: General Rules   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 am

Rules have been updated due to changes in the CB rules.

Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: General Rules   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Rules have been updated, please read.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rules   

Back to top Go down

General Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top