Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampireGiRL
Relieve THIS of duty Suckah!
Relieve THIS of duty Suckah!

PostSubject: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 am

Ι love these books(Percy Jackson & The Olympians),I was sooooo excited to see the movie..then I was REALLY mad when I watched the movie and I found out how different was from the book..more than half of the book was changed! Sally Jackson stays in the underworld not Grover! Annabeth has blond hair not brown! it was sooooo different! Me and my friends who read the books were so upset! but i still want them to make the other books into movies so that they will become more popular.
so..what do you think guys?am I right?
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm

I have not read the books so I don't know how much it was changed. Personally I really liked this movie it was really cool, and even if they did change a lot of it at least they made a good movie unlike the Eragon Catastrophe. Ok that is what I has to say. lol.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

I have no idea what they changed, since I've neither read nor seen the series, but...

I know people. They say it's a great series to read and that the movie was awesome and such. I would assume it's worth anyone's time.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief   Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 am

I think the same as vampgirl here. The books were amazing but the movie was deifnitly a huge dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief   

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top