Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 am

If so what race did you like the most?
How did you play it, what were some useful stratigies you used?
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 am

I've always wanted to play the Warcraft games, especially Reign of Chaos. However, I just can't. Yet, I've heard a lot of good stuff about the game.

And to add to the conversation, which race to you think is the best? Question
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:37 am

Yea I played both Reign of Chaos and The frozen throne. The campaigns are just breathtaking, especially the Arthas ones. It's one of the best games I ever played. I'm not sure about strategies since it was a long time ago, but you are free to ask me about one of the four races you play with, maybe I can be of help.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 am

Which race do you prefer? If any, that is.
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm

I would have to say Orc's, They have the heavy melee, some long ranged, and some light melee, and them and the night elves are the only ones who don't have super advanced Tech for the game. The humans have riflemen, helecopters, and steam Tanks.
The undead, aren't really all that advanced I just don't like them, I however do like all of the campaigns, Especially the Orc ones.

Lady Luck
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 pm

I like the night elves
they can go invisible
have cool weapons and they can ride birds
I am not fond The undead and The humans (not to insult my own race)
The Orc's are ok
No the night elves don't have super advanced and are a challenge but I like a challenge
Stratigies ...um... I'm not to sure I just play the game.
Back to top Go down
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 am

Yes. I have played it. But since I have the pirated version, I can go on battle.net. Which is sad. But my favorite would be the Orcs. I mainly play with them, for their strength based attacks.
Back to top Go down
Naptime
Book Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

i would have to agree with most everybody here so far xP Imma say the orcs are my favorite race
Back to top Go down
DareDevil
Shamu Victim

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 am

I've never played it before. What console is it on?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 am

What console he asks? C'mon dude it is listed under computer and online games.........

Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 pm

My friend has it...Although I can't play 'cause I mostly have laptops excepting a VERY old PC. I mostly played Footmen Wars, Holy, Elite or just Normal Footmen, I didn't care.

I can't say what race I liked the best 'cause I didn't do the compaign.

Send your troops with your Hero in the middle, it should be enough power for the others to try and attack with their troops but not with their heroes. Your Hero will start leveling up, teleport it to the life thing when it's low health and let it get it's life back. Then send it again until it's lvl 10. Then, save up all your cash (after upgrading your base and guys the most) and upgrade your Hero.

I played in a game and I got a dragon which attacked at a rate of 0.20 seconds per hit...That's pretty fast! It did something like 20000 damage per hit and it's hp and armor were incredible...I killed all the teams using only my Hero.

Hope this helps,

Matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:35 am

sinitar wrote:
Yea I played both Reign of Chaos and The frozen throne. The campaigns are just breathtaking, especially the Arthas ones. It's one of the best games I ever played. I'm not sure about strategies since it was a long time ago, but you are free to ask me about one of the four races you play with, maybe I can be of help.
I agree there. Fantastic campaigns. The storyline makes it totally awesome. Right from the Rein of Chaos the way the next campaigns unfold is amazing.

Personally I liked all the elven races. The night elves, with their archers and the huntress; the Blood elves because Kael was great to play with, and they were a nice mixture of human and elf units; even the naga because those serpent guards rocked! Can't wait for Warcraft 4. The Lich King will be great me thinks...

FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Wed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I am pretty sure frozen throne is online??

Warcraft is an addictive game, HIGHLY addictive, it should come with a warning on the front of the box Ohnoes! HAHA
I think that it is fun to play as orc because humans are too "for the light" whereas orcs have a darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Thu May 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Yea, Darkness rules, aye?

So what unit in Orcs do you like the best?

I think it would be Raider for me.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 am

Yeah Raider is their best unit. Good speed and attack and especially that net throwing thing. I like their Shaman best though. Their Bloodlust spell is great. And they've also got Lightning Shield which is totally cool, and Purge. One of the best magic units among all races me thinks...

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Sat May 08, 2010 10:11 am

Ok I have a particular Hero I use for each race.

Humans-Mountain king or somewhat, I forget what he is, I have not played him in ages. I like this guy because of his stun ability and his Avatar Ability.
Night Elves-Demon Hunter, again his Demon form and Flame Cloak.
Undead-Well I actually hate this race, but I would go with Dread Lord., Why? He looks the best.
Orc-Blademaster. Mirror Image, Bladestorm, Windwalk, are the attributes that make this guy the best if done right.
He can strike silently, do a whole heap of damage, make four of himself to confuse enemies, and disappear very easily.

What are yours?

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Sun May 09, 2010 1:46 am

Alrighty, here are some o' mine.

Humans:
In Custom Game- Blood Mage is my favourite human hero. Or Kael as he was in Campaign. His 'Flame Strike' is great. So is the 'Phoenix'.
In Campaign- Arthas was my favourite hero. Guess because I had to play with him a lot. But I liked his healing and resurrection powers.

Undead:
In custom game- Have to agree. Dreadlord is the best. 'Inferno' foe teh win! Still, Death Knight is not bad; his 'Death Pact', 'Death Coil' and 'Animate Dead' are good. Hmm, I think its a tie between them for me.
In Campaign- While playing campaign, I like Lich best. Just kept doing them 'Frost Novas'.

Orc:
In custom game- Definitely Blade Master. Wind Walk, Critical Strike, Mirror Image, and Bladestorm are just awesome. He's a kinda hero you actually have fun playing with solo.
In Campaign- I liked playing with Thrall in here. Chain Lightning, Earthquake were good.

Night Elves:
In custom game- Its a tie between Demon Hunter and Priestess of the Moon. Demon is great when he gets his 'Metamorphosis' going, but Priestess' Star Fall totally rocks in terms of mass damage.
In campaign- Here though, the demonic Illidan wins it for me. I mean nothing can beat walking on water...Razz

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Sun May 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh and me Campaign ones are.
Human, Well I would either have to go, Jaina or Muradin Bronzebeard, Jaina, because she has this Aura around her that makes it like, Don't mess with me or I might do something Evil to you. Muradin, Need I say more? He is one who is cautious and doesn't rush into things, he Tries to hold Arthas back, but no Arthas does not listen, Arthas is to loyal to his People, and he really wants to settle this dispute with Mal Ganis.

Undead, Well I gotta Say me Favorite dude, would have to be Kel'thuzad.

Night Elf, Illidan Rocks here! I mean, he walks on water, he transforms into the best type of Demon Hunter there is, A demon! Though Now that I think on it, Furion and that demi-god who is killed by Grom Hellscream are pretty good too.

Orc, Grom and Thrall were my favorite characters, and if I were to choose between the two War Chiefs I would go with Thrall because you only get to use Grom in two or three missions, which in my opinion SUCKS!

Post 2

OK this took me three hours to build.

How many of you WarCraft 3 Players would attack a base that covers the entire map?

Nexus
Mini-Godzilla
Mini-Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Well, I would, but then I have done so and won......

Three hours? I assume no cheats like Warpten or Whosyourdaddy?

Man.... How'd you get heroes from three different races?
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 am

He customised the game I'm guessing. I do that occasionally. Its mush more fun to have different types of heroes.

By the way, looking at the map there seems no room for any other player. You built all that after you had defeated you opponent? :O

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:29 am

Umm... yes but I did not customize the game, I got that scepter of mastery from the dragon that is level ten.

Used that on workers from Night elf and Human and gained their buildings, and I only destroyed the last building of the last human opponent after I had built it all.

Okay the bottom left corner of the map is night elf, and the top two corners are human, while the mountain and the bottom left corner is Orc.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 am

Aah, I never tried doing that. Interesting. So you get to make all kinds of units by converting peons and villagers and wisps with the scepter of mastery. Must try that sometime...

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 am

Yea, I kinda liked having the Demon hunter, Mountain King and Blade Master, its quite interesting, watching sworn enemies killing the undead race.....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?   

Back to top Go down

Ever played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top