Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 am

Alright, so every weekdays, I watch this show called Emergency something. It is a a TV show that shows how nurses and doctors deal with their patients everyday especially in the emergency department. Well, earlier this afternoon, they were showing this guy lying in bed, unconscious and well, had his chest opened. of course it was since he was having his heart transplant. *sigh* And now, that makes me think of err.... what if I donate some organs of mine. Yes, yes, I know that'll happen when I meet my death..well not really but in my case, only death will allow me to do that since umm... my kidney is not that healthy..okay, thats a different story, but think about it, if I do it, then I can help other people out there. I mean, this guy would have been dead by now if not for the person that donated his heart to him. Hope you get what I mean. Ah well... I might though. Okay, don't freak out in case you are.... ;) It's just a thought but still... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Fri May 14, 2010 4:40 am

That;s awesome GG... and usually, people do think of that when they are sick.. :/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... *ponders quietly* when I was smaller, I used to lay down on our driveway at night and try to count the stars.. Then it kinda leaked into what they were... I used to spend hours at a time sitting there. I used to think they were these eyes that only I could see. *smiles quietly* I used to imagine that one day I would be able to sit on one. I stopped laying there after my mum nearly ran over me...... *disturbed* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Mmm...

This is going to be a while...

The whole religion stuff (more recent).

The universe/Stars (since I was 7).

How stuff is made (since I was 8 ).

--------
Basically, stuff like that... Stuff doing with meaning of life and all that I ponder a lot.

What is life? (long, long time).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Fri May 14, 2010 10:11 pm

GG if my opinion matters on the first one. I think that people donating organs is a good idea especially if you say that they can have them when you are dead.

Well lets start at how to take apart things and put them back together since i was little.

the stars since i was even smaller yet.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 am

Well, I've been thinking this for days now and i'm not sure how I could this up. *sighs*
this is not easy. Gah, this thing make me understand myself more which I don't know if it's for the better.

p.s. Apologies, I can't explain. I prefer to keep t myself in case you're wondering...
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Wed May 19, 2010 10:12 am

The future is really on my mind recently...like 24/7.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Wed May 19, 2010 8:20 pm

I am always thinking about the future and how I want to live my life.I also think about my family a lot.I miss them a lot.I have not seen them for 3 years now.I always wonder if when I become an adult I will have time for the ones I love.Finally,I am always wondering about what life will be like once I meet a true friend(if I do).You guys are good friends,but I mean a friend in the real world where I can visit and chill with them everyday and talk to them when I need them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 am

Spoiler:

P.S DONT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I JUST SAiD.. I just had to... Let it out..like right now.. :/
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Dying and living in Heaven / hell for eternity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!   

Back to top Go down

Things that made/makes you think for hours, days, weeks or even years to decide!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top