Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings   Thu May 27, 2010 4:46 pm

This is going to be awsome!!!!
The Hobbit if my Fav Tolkien book and they are going to make it Epic It will have the same actors/actresses as in the Lord of the Rings. the same guy as Gandalf, the same for Elrond and Galadriel though I do not know how she comes into it considering she was not in the Hobbit but it is cool anyway. It is going to be made in two separate DVDs and the first is supposed to be released in the fall of 2011 and the next a year later. this is going to be Awesome !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings   Fri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm

This is Awesome news! I've been waiting for them to create the Hobbit for YEARS now...

Do we know any actors?

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings   Fri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Ian Mckellan (SP) the guy who played Gandalf is supposed to keep his old role and the same people who played Elrond and I think the actress who played Galadriel will reprise their roles as well. You can look it up by just googleing the Hobbit movie.
Back to top Go down
Urmudda0007
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Ehh... Galadriel? Why's she in it?

I hope the battle of five armies is as epic as it was in the book. I loved that part.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 am

I am not sure but last time I checked she was there. I think if she is in it it will be the part where Gandalf goes the the Wizards Council to deal with the Necromancer aka Sauron. I think she and Elrond help the Wizards defeat him in the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings   

Back to top Go down

The Hobbit to be made by the producers of the Lord of the Rings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top