Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fare Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Well people hate me now and cant stand to even see my name let alone talk to me. I know that I hurt someone and this by me doing this I will not be able to hurt anyone else on here ever again. Ive always said when people finally come out and say that they hate me or cant stand me then I will leave this place and it has finally hapened and people wont even give me a chance to explain myself. This is completly unfair and what is driving me to leave. Thank you to the 4 people on here that can still stand me. I guess i am at least leaving this place with 4 great friends. If only i hadnt made so many enemies in the process and you 4 are the only thing that is the reason i dont regret comeing here in the first place. Good Bye to you all and have a great life with out me (i dont think you could have a worse one tihout me at least).

Edit: I will not be leaving till after this weekend so I guess if any one still wants me here (which i doubt) they have this weekend to convince me to stay.
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Even though that happened I will miss you lots..I talk to you too much and even when i am mad at you I always expect you to be here.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Keith PLEASE stay!!! I can't imagine BZ without you, you were my first friend on IF and I want you to stay on BZ, don't leave because someone dislikes you or even hates you ignore them and stay with the people that do like you. You say that you will hurt people if you stay, consider that you will also be hurting people if you leave and I believe a lot more than you ever could if you stayed.
This is just like real life there are freinds and their are enemies don't leave just because you have enemies everyone has enemies I don't have any on BZ (yet) but I have them on IF and FB but I stay because I have friends as well and I decided that I could just ignore those people and stay with my friends.
Once again Please Stay.

Last edited by terry brooks fan on Fri May 28, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Stay..you promised you would stay. You wouldnt leave BZ....I tell you to stay!!!
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Do you remember my posts about running away as admiting defeat?I hope you do,because this sounds like the same thing to me:sounds like you are running away just because SOME people hate you.In real life,does everybody like you,or do you have some people you cannot stand?Chances are,somebody in your real life has told you how they dislike you.Nobody is ever going to gain universal popularity in life.That is like asking every nation in the world to destroy their weapons:you know they would never do it.So how do you deal with the fact that people in real life dislike you?Do you commit suicide because you do not have universal popularity?Or do you realise that you must avoid contact with those people and hang around those who do like you?That is the same situation you are facing now.The only difference is that this is online.That does not chance the fact that you have friends or enemies,whether you are here,at school,or at work.What I am saying is that as long as you have friends,who cares what those who hate you say?If I ran away from every website where somebody hated me,I would never use the computer.So as long as you have even ONE friend,this is a place where you can relax without constantly fighting enemies.You said yourself you had four friends.If you did not count me,you have five friends.Now,is it worth coming to battlezones to talk to your friends?If it is,then forget what those who hate you say.As a member of BZ staff,I state that you are always welcome here.If your enemies contact you,ignore them until they take back all the hurtful things they have ever said to you and promise to never hurt you again.If they do not do so,than they are like any enemy:they are scum who are not worth your time or energy thinking about.Remember,I LOST MY BEST FRIEND TO A GANG,BUT I AM STILL HERE AND HAVING FUN.So please do not leave.You are a founding member of BZ,and it would not be the same without you.You are a part of BZ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 10:57 pm

WTF!? Just because we are against you on something which is not really that big of a deal, you will leave?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KEITH???????????????????? D=
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Lady Blood
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Fri May 28, 2010 11:36 pm

keith please don't leave we would all miss u so much. i'm sure everything will be ok if everyone talks it out. please stay.
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Sat May 29, 2010 3:29 pm

@jom - I do not consider myself one of the founding memebers at all nut some of that stuff you said makes sense and I think that is what i needed to here. Those people that are too pissed at me to talk to me forget you.

@GG - It is a big deal. You heard what I did and that was a big deal. Hurting people that are my friends are a big deal.

@sam - Well you get your wish. I am gonna stay.

Thanks again jom that was really what i think i need to hear because it realyl made me think.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Sat May 29, 2010 11:51 pm

WHATEVER KEITH.... WE. NEED. TO. TALK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Sat May 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Do not ever be so rash again.In life,if you act before thinking,things turn bad.Think before acting,no matter how bad you feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Nexus
Mini-Godzilla
Mini-Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Sun May 30, 2010 5:43 am

Keith, Life is hard, IT IS A FACT, if you run away, then you are saying that life beats a living person, I mean what kind of stuff does that make you feel? That you need to quit because life beat you? Everyone goes through patches in life where they think everyone hates them and that no one is willing to talk.

I HAVE talked to Demon Hunter and right now his workload in real life you would not believe let alone be able to handle, what? Work 7 days a week without a break for real long days, and still finds time to spend over 6 hours a day on here, he gets little or no sleep every week and still keeps going I mean it would drive most people insane, so what you need to realize is he can be short tempered and not willing to talk, he is a bloody machine, last time he even had a proper nights sleep would have been over a year ago so cut him some slack will you?

Don't take everything he says to heart because most of the time he doesn't mean it.

OK my secret is out, I am his friend in real life, one of his only I mean he has exactly 3 friends in life, Doom, Me, and another Guy. So if he says something or does something please don't take it to heart.
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Sun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

@ GG dont worry we will talk.

@ jom you think i was being rash? wrong. What is rash abotu trying to not hurt peopel anymore?

@ Lord how the heck would you know anything about my life? It is also incredibly busy and I to do not get much sleep ever and on top of everything else I have lost 2 different friends in real life over the past month. And even after all that i have plus that my father still decides to beat me almost everyday for no reason. Do you really think that SBF's life is the only hard one? If so then think again. I know that he is short tempered and he isnt the only one either i can be too. But at least I will talk. He had told em that we would talk but no he still hasnt given me the chance but if he doesnt want to talk to me agian then oh well. Especially since I really cant blame him if he doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Mini-Godzilla
Mini-Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 12:56 am

How the heck would I know anything in your life?

I probably don't because what I know is what Demon has told me, however, I am sure that the life he lives would drive almost anyone one insane, it would drive me insane.

He in the last two weeks has lost almost every one he cared about because they thought he was a maniac that would not listen to anything they said, he actually listens which is why he is pissed off at you namely because of a certain someone on here that is not you telling him half a story.

No his Father does not beat up on him..........ANYMORE, mainly because Demon got far to big for his father to handle. He also never said he wouldn't talk its just that he got banned from the Internet just after he got home from work the next day.

Oh and CC, Think before you do something like what you did to him again will you?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 1:25 am

Hay WTF is going on here LNS? Keith?

I did not ask you to try and fix things up between me and Keith, that is my job.

ARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! I leave for two days (or rather get locked out of the Internet) And everything here turns to crap?

Keith, My life is not busy, it is INSANE according to Doom and my parents.

They just watch in wonder at how I get up and keep going. OK I injured my back yesterday and that has slowed me down slightly but otherwise I am still going for it.

It is just how I operate, always running on an empty Fuel tank. But that is not the issue.

Keith PM me with what you want to talk about ok?

Let us take this matter out of threads and into PM's.

Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 am

I get it LNS demons life is insane but so is mine so you cant just say that no one can handle things because you cant. period.

demon i am gonna send you the pm right now.
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Lord Night Sorrow wrote:
How the heck would I know anything in your life?

I probably don't because what I know is what Demon has told me, however, I am sure that the life he lives would drive almost anyone one insane, it would drive me insane.

He in the last two weeks has lost almost every one he cared about because they thought he was a maniac that would not listen to anything they said, he actually listens which is why he is pissed off at you namely because of a certain someone on here that is not you telling him half a story.

No his Father does not beat up on him..........ANYMORE, mainly because Demon got far to big for his father to handle. He also never said he wouldn't talk its just that he got banned from the Internet just after he got home from work the next day.

Oh and CC, Think before you do something like what you did to him again will you?
Yesh, blame it all on me. >.> But if you like..I wont tell him anything else. Period. -__- Excuse me for feeling pain.

Last edited by Fallen Angel on Mon May 31, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 6:31 pm

LNS THIS IS NOT CC'S FAULT AT ALL YOU CANT BLAME ANYTHING ON HER YOU GOT IT.

CC dont listen to him its not your fault at all.
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Course it isnt. If I wouldve have shut up and kept all the pain inside life wouldve been great. And I wouldnt have hurt anyone, but myself. God and how do you know if other people life isnt sucking shit either?! Never mind I dont care. Sorry SBF.

Last edited by Fallen Angel on Mon May 31, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 6:34 pm

CC you hurt no one. It was you that was hurt.

Before this goes anyfurther on here im locking this topic. It has gone of topic now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 pm

When does one hurt someone when they PM them about issues?

Never, they just can take stuff the wrong way.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fare Well   

Back to top Go down

Fare Well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top