Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun May 02, 2010 1:01 am

I am pissed because people keeps telling things over and over again!!! As if I can't hear what they are saying! And forcing me to go get a job. I know I must be thankful since it is a great opportunity to be offered a job but I still have one and I love my current job!!But.....but....... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun May 02, 2010 4:11 pm

GG, that's what some people do. To be honest, I don't know why repeating the same things makes them think that it will get the job done. It happened to everybody at some point in our lives. You mean you can get two jobs? :O or you must quit the current one?

What pissed me off is that I realized that I haven't really fulfilled the tasks I had in mind for this day, and now I kinda regret for not doing them properly.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

My sister and my dad. We had a big argument and now I'm not going down to his any more. Oh well, his loss.

TheRedDragon
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue May 04, 2010 10:05 pm

What pissed me off my uncle was going to get me a really nice car, with my really big promotion, but some idiot who was to drive it to my place, wrecked it now my porch is now scrape metal ARRRG!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue May 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Woah, What happened?

It does not sound good.

Hmm.... the thing that pissed me off was...............Wait for it...................

NOTHING!

TheRedDragon
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed May 05, 2010 12:05 pm

the driver was talking on the phone and drove through a red light and well that didn't go well for the car.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Giorgia trying to say she's not a good Admin and trying to get me to take away the position.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Rain dont take it away from her she is a great admin.

My sister makeing it so i cant drive anymore.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

May I point out that you can't MAKE her be an admin.

They got a new chain for my dog, and now I can't sneak him into my room. Sad
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 am

I'm just kind of pissed off today because I haven't had much sleep for about 6 days or so.

Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 07, 2010 9:28 am

THing that pissed me off today?! Pa was too annoyed about something that was not that of a big deal and his reasons were irrational! Oh parents. Everyday, living with them gets harder and harder. I wish I can move out and have a place for me to stay. But alas, I don't have enough money to do that...for now.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat May 08, 2010 2:23 am

My dad hit my dog. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue May 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Keith leaving and he said he won't come back on here anymore. WTF!? I AM STILL SO PISSED AT HIM!! Keith, if you are reading this, please, come back! If you feel unwelcome or you feel you are untrusted, hey, what do you think about me, CC, Ali and all the other people here?!?!?! god Keith!! REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE!!!!!! If something has happened, you can tell us!! I am here, CC is here, Ali is here, everyone is here goddamnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU THINK OF LEAVING US ON HERE WITHOUT EVEN TELLING US YOUR REASONS?!?!?!?!!? F*** YOU KEITH!! YOU KNOW I DONT SWEAR BUT YOU ARE BEING AN IDIOT!!! YOU KNOW I TRUSTED YOU!! god, IF YOU WON"T COME BACK THEN.... *cries*
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu May 13, 2010 4:43 pm

GG calm down i am back ok. im sorry about those things i said to you.

i have just been so pised at so many things today
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm

seeing the girl I have had a crush on hugging a guy I hate Over the edge
You say one joke, any of you and...... DIE!! ...........God I am mad
Back to top Go down
Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu May 13, 2010 6:58 pm

What pissed me off today? um...........quite a few things actually!

And I WOULD RATHER NOT GO INTO ALL OF THEM!! But here's just two...

I was dealing with a complete F****** MORON! My sister is looking for schools to transfer to for college and we stopped by some departments and this one office was full of total idiots!!! And one lady in particular WAS A TOTAL F****** STUPID B****!

And now, I'm sitting here, trying to write and nothing is coming out!!!!! I HAVE F****** WRITERS BLOCK!!

ARG! too much s*** going on in my life.

Other than that, I'm usually a pretty happy guy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolsforhumanity.org
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 12:12 am

Parents and that someone who just said things about me. I was so pissed, he kinda disappointed me, HE HURT ME and he was the second person that literally made me cry just by reading his words. After that, parents. god, I am still angry at them! WHo would want to wake up in the morning with your parents shouting and punching you without knowing what their reasons are for doing that eh? What an awesome day. *sarcasm*

Last edited by Giorgia on Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 am

Are you serious GG. Parents of GG DIE!! How could anybody do that. Sorry hope they don't do that again. I suggest pepper spray, they would never do it again.
I am now mad at my step dad for practically ranting and raving because he misplaces something and blaming us jeez I mean this seriously I have been awoken like fifty billion times because he can't find a whisk for his fricken pancakes and the dang thing was in plain sight. I mean jeez. Censored! Help me!
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 12:37 am

I am so so serious TBF. THey are like that. They still think I am still a child. And it was my mum who did that then Pa as usual, sided with my mum. The reason I can't be online later. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 7:14 am

I pissed at myself because i lost control when i was angry and made my best friend cry because of the things i said to her. I didnt even mean any of the things i said. Im so sorry
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 8:51 am

*shrugs*

Thinking about what happened earlier this morning. Yeah, wonder what that is? I just posted it. *points above posts*
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 10:27 am

I'm so pissed about what happened to Janelle. I mean, people shouldn't have to go through this type of crap.

What's pissing me off today? That I'm still living with those (inserts a few choice cuss words). I can't wait to get the hell out of this place.

I'm also pissed that we have to live so far apart, only for now. I just wish I could be there for you, right at your side right now.

Back to top Go down
Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 2:24 pm

I just woke up and I'm already pissed. Not at anyone else, but at myself. For once, I can't see a clear way to reach my goal! It's been bugging me for days and now, I just can't take it!

This issue better be solved quickly or else I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!! Do you really want that? *asks the two people responsible for his distress...they know who they are...* Crying or Very sad

And, perhaps pissed isn't the right word. I'm sad, frustrated, and lost. Normally, I'm pretty good at this! In college, people would come to ME for advice! Everything from relationships to homework help! I WAS BARELY 16 YEARS OLD THEN!!! WHAT THE HELL WOULD I KNOW ABOUT ANNIVERSARIES, CHEATING BOYFRIENDS, POOR PARENTAL RELATIONSHIPS... But somehow, I managed to get people through it all. I somehow always knew what to say...I was very good at reading people and am sort of a hobby psychologist anyway.

BUT THIS IS INSANE!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!

It's like trying to gently stop a car accident! It's impossible!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolsforhumanity.org
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

GG I think you should sit your parents down and tell them how you are to be treated from now on. I do not know the laws of Australia but that is not right no matter what, and your Eighteen for crying out loud punishment is not an option for parents once you reach that age. You need to sit them down and tell them, if they start to get mad tell them to shut up I mean if your mom tries to hit you hit her back I am serious think what would you do if you were a stranger and a person walked up and slapped you, you would slap them back or do something not just stand there. You need to let them know that punishment is over. I highly suggest pepper spray but you should talk to them first so they know you will retaliate if they attack you.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri May 14, 2010 10:58 pm

@ Ramses: Gah..THAT IS CRAZY DUDE!! I wish you all the luck and hope you get throught all of thosse!! I know you can do it! cheers

@ TBF: Well..... its not like they do that everyday. But still.... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top