Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:01 am

My reaction to something I saw today. What is wrong with me?? Why should I care?? Urghhh...do not like myself at all right now.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 pm

I slipped on a wet spot dropped my till at work,and a customer grabbed $200 and ran before anyone could stop her.Now I am on probation,and if anything happens again,I will lose my job.Now I'm really pissed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Them.

I'm not saying more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 am

Hmmm, what got me a bit angry? My friend's boyfriend is ignoring her, and I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:11 pm

When I needed help getting back on BZ,one of the admins refused to help me.The only reason I am back on now is because Artrain was able to help me.Admins,remember that when you run a website,it is part of your duty to help out members because if you do not,what happens to a site with no members?You must think like that before refusing to help members out.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Well, if it is me who you're referring to in that post of yours, then I am sorry. My mistake. Although, if you're gonna leave BZ for this and is not liking how some admins run this site, then, blame me for I do think that it is me who don't do anything an admin must do. Again, I am sorry if you're referring to me. However, keep in mind that if a member ask me or either of us admins, I/we ask for members to wait. It is NOT an easy task to keep a site in check. You are an admin of your own forum, YOU should also know that.

Last edited by Cold Stinks on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : For the sake of my friends.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 pm

You know, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky guy normally, but Paraguay being in the Quarter Finals and Portugal getting knocked out by Spain is JUST WRONG!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolsforhumanity.org
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 pm

benevolent survivor wrote:
When I needed help getting back on BZ,one of the admins refused to help me.

Hmm, I'm unaware of this. Who might you be talking about? Did he directly refuse to help you, or did someone else tell you about it? Please make sure that your facts are undoubtedly true before you blame anyone. I do not think there is any person that would have stopped you from being able to log on purposely, though I may be wrong.

Great Pharaoh Ramses wrote:

You know, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky guy normally, but Paraguay being in the Quarter Finals and Portugal getting knocked out by Spain is JUST WRONG!!!
Dude, Portugal played bogus, but I'd like it is you used my World Cup thread for these sort of things, and we could get some discussion going...

Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Um, excuse me Ar, I thought this was the "What Pissed You Off" thread :D

lol. I'm just leaving it at that. for a few days maybe cus I'm still recovering from the grievous defeat.

And, actually another thing pisses me off as well. POOR COMMUNICATION!! (and yes, it's caps, bold, underlined, and italic for a reason)
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Ok...pissed cause of soccer? Really? -_-

Mehhh...I cant come on. At all. It sucks BS. Now Im only allowed on because my mom went with my bro to his karate class. Gahhh. >.<
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Cold Stinks wrote:
Well, if it is me who you're referring to in that post of yours, then I am sorry. My mistake. Although, if you're gonna leave BZ for this and is not liking how some admins run this site, then, blame me for I do think that it is me who don't do anything an admin must do. Again, I am sorry if you're referring to me. However, keep in mind that if a member ask me or either of us admins, I/we ask for members to wait. It is NOT an easy task to keep a site in check. You are an admin of your own forum, YOU should also know that.

Artrain wrote:

Hmm, I'm unaware of this. Who might you be talking about? Did he directly refuse to help you, or did someone else tell you about it? Please make sure that your facts are undoubtedly true before you blame anyone. I do not think there is any person that would have stopped you from being able to log on purposely, though I may be wrong.

Dude, Portugal played bogus, but I'd like it is you used my World Cup thread for these sort of things, and we could get some discussion going...
I am not referring to either of you,GG or Artrain.A friend of mine told Zach about my situation when Zach was on.He did not tell me to wait.Instead he said he was not going to help me because he did not trust me.And Artrain,thanks for helping me out.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 pm

No, That is not what I said, I said, Go to someone else, How do i know that this is really Jace? We have had issues with hackers lately.

And I actually said Wait for Artrain or Rain.

This is where stuff goes wrong Jace, It is called Poor Communication.

Now if you want to go ahead and blame me fine, Everyone does.

Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Cold Stinks wrote:

Artrain wrote:

I am not referring to either of you,GG or Artrain.A friend of mine told Zach about my situation when Zach was on.He did not tell me to wait.Instead he said he was not going to help me because he did not trust me.And Artrain,thanks for helping me out.

Well, first of all, isn't it great when we have proper communication!!

Second, JoM, what happened to my post!!! I noticed you had nothing to say about the injustice of Paraguay being in the quarter finals while Portugal gets knocked out!! What do you have to say for yourself!!!!????
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 am

Second, JoM, what happened to my post!!! I noticed you had nothing to say about the injustice of Paraguay being in the quarter finals while Portugal gets knocked out!! What do you have to say for yourself!!!!????
I said I'm waiting for you to post in my thread... *cracks knuckles*

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:03 am

I am pissed at myself.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Why? Why? Why? Why?

Everyone seems to be pissed off at themselves, Take life as it comes throw yourself into it and take control, swing this bull of life by its horns!

Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Fallen Rage wrote:
Why? Why? Why? Why?

Everyone seems to be pissed off at themselves, Take life as it comes throw yourself into it and take control, swing this bull of life by its horns!

Couldn't agree more! I, for one am rarely ever pissed at myself, I think it's far more constructive to find others to be pissed at......like.....ZACH!!!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Oh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You thinkest thou is funniest?

Well Ye be very very wrong in thy thinking.

Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm

My life pissed me off today. When I fail at doing things, like I did today, I get annoyed. Then my stupid arthritis pained my knee on the bus as well as being taunted by some stupid git, and then my sister has to annoy me even more, then wonders why I get so angry and then lies to mum about annoying me. If it is one thing I hate, it is lying. And now that I'm pissed off, I find it extremely hard to calm down so will not be able to sleep, meaning I will get about 3 hours sleep. Not to mention I have a 2 stupid English essays that I'm stuck on to complete, and I'm full of cold so have to breathe out of my mouth (which I hate doing) and have real blocked up sinuses, which has blocked one of my ears so I can't hear out of it which is rather annoying because I have to ask people to literally shout so I can hear them. The heat is also rather irritating. If anything else pisses me off today, I swear to God, it won't be a pleasant sight.

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:05 pm

*Makes note to self, (No Pissing FA off, Either of them)* I might get in big doodos.

Anyway has anything gone Good in your day today FA?

Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Not really.

JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Fallen Rage wrote:
No, That is not what I said, I said, Go to someone else, How do i know that this is really Jace? We have had issues with hackers lately.

And I actually said Wait for Artrain or Rain.

This is where stuff goes wrong Jace, It is called Poor Communication.

Now if you want to go ahead and blame me fine, Everyone does.
Sorry SBF.I just wanted to find out what was going on.Sorry for not getting all of the facts.I do not blame you.You have to take precautions.I though tit was a gudge,but now I know it wasn't,so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 am

See? Good communication is oh so useful.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 am

Today? I was pissed randomly and then it went away. Not sure why though....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top