Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Hmmmmm.... I don't wanna say bad things but seriously, the one who keeps telling how a BUNCH of PEOPLE on here have been like is the one who is actually doing what he thinks other people here do. You know, that's what backstabbers antics most of the time, just so you know so, if you please, if you're not gonna say something ncie to us (cos it definitely sound \s like you're accusing us of things) I suggest, talk to us privately? Not posting such things as that. Gotta tell you something, it's well, kinda immature. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:38 pm

I love how people just love to throw the word "Immature" around because it makes them look bigger... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

Well, I think here that, no one is Mature (yea kill me for this) but you guys getting offended by what he says really makes you mature? Mature would be to wave them off and kindly ignore some ones bad points and like them for their good points.

Immature is Getting offended every few minutes at someone says all the time, if you really consider him immature, look at how you react, is that mature?

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 am

I've got to agree with Zach. Not a single person on here, except maybe Ar and Sophia and Bronwynn and Zach's mom, is mature.

Anyways, this whole ordeal is starting to piss me off. But I'm not pissed off today. Nope. No bad things today. That I have sworn, that I shall make sure happens. *grins*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Well, I think here that, no one is Mature (yea kill me for this) but you guys getting offended by what he says really makes you mature? Mature would be to wave them off and kindly ignore some ones bad points and like them for their good points.

Immature is Getting offended every few minutes at someone says all the time, if you really consider him immature, look at how you react, is that mature?

You are wise beyond you're years, Zach. Did I say I wass mature? No way. But Zach you're clever haha.
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Some freshman kicked my crutch out from under me in mid stride. He is lucky that he can move faster than me right now.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 am

WTF!? Question Question Question

Please make sure to return the favour that is just dumb >__<
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 am

The stupid idiot that Keith just mentioned.

Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm

The (Censored Comment) Keith just mentioned. What a (Censored Comment).

Last edited by Lone Wolf on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please Do not Resort to language like that.)
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

I agree spence but today he learned his lesson, haha. Lets just say that he wont be stepping in school for a week cause he is suspended like he deserves.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Captain Tezuka wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

You are wise beyond you're years, Zach. Did I say I wass mature? No way. But Zach you're clever haha.
WHatever. ANd I didn't say I was mature just bcos I told him he was IMmature... yes I am NOT. You know how childish I am, yes?

I don't think you guys know how offended I am that someone whom I consider a brother would tell me something like that. Yes, it wasn't direct but who did you think he was referring to when he said that? Us. Maybe for some, it wasn't a big deal but for me, that meant a lot and when I say a lot, it means that you didn't only hurt me with your words and all. And I'm not just gonna stand there and let you put me down. Many people hhave been doing that to me and I'm not gonna let you. I don't care if I look soooo immature here but I'm not letting you. I'm sick of people telling me things and you are becoming one of them.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:41 pm

This Maybe So and No I do not Blame you for that Janelle, But However, Kindly Take this to PM's?

Please?

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 pm

LOL PM's? I don't care about PM's anymore... If he wants a fight which I like, especially now, then so be it. I've been too nice to people and I don't think I could just let them take advantage of me. JUst so you guys know, I am a (Censored Comment) to those people who treats me like a (Censored Comment) as well.

and before I forget, no need. He challenged me to BD which I accepted.

Last edited by Lone Wolf on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Again, please do not cuss here.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 am

Not exactly.......anyway, the crap that's been flying in my life recently.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

While on the computer, my mom was watching Dr.Phil, and they were talking about how someone commited suicide because of stuff posted about them on the internet. I hate all forms of bullying.
Hearing about Keith getting his crutch kicked. That stuff pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm stuck at home babysitting so I can't go to practice yet -_-
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 am

This:

Plain Dealer Article, Title: Senseless attack stuns classmates, Commentary by Regina Brett wrote:

Word spread quickly through the high school

"Oh, my God, oh, my God," The school clerk gasped when she heard the news.

Jeffery Meadows, one of the top students at Cleveland's Max S. Hayes High School, had been attacked by eight teens walking home from a bus stop after school on Oct. 27.

They punched him until the bones in his face shattered. They kicked him until he fell unconscious. They beat him until he lost part of his hearing and eyesight.

The school found out about the attack when Jeffery's mom called the next morning to say her son wouldn't be in school. He had been flown by helicopter to the trauma center at MetroHealth Medical Center and was in the intensive care unit.

Jeffery is an honor student who is so shy, quiet and polite no one could understand why anyone would want to hurt him. Jeffery and his girlfriend, Brandi Pritchett, had gotten off a bus around 1 p.m. near West 500th and Memphis Avenue when a group of four teens approached. One guy made a sexual comment to Brandi. Jeffery asked him to stop. The teen persisted. When Jeffery argued with him to stop, one of the guys punched Brandi in the face.

Then the four teens started to punch and kick Jeffery. Four more joined in. Jeffery told Brandi to run but she wouldn't leave him. When he fell unconscious, she covered his head with her body to protect him. The cowards fled when a neighbor heard the noise.

Brandi wrapped her jacket around Jeffery and dragged him to a relative's house nearby. Brandi wiped away tears when she talked about it.

"I didn't even cry until I saw his mom's face when she saw his face," Brandi told me.

Jeffery is the senior class treasurer; Brandi is the vice president. He's fifth in the class; she is sixth. Last year the two collected and donated supplies for Haiti. They've been dating for nine months, ever since that day in the cafeteria when he commented on how beautiful she looked.

A group of their friends sat and talked to me about Jeffery. Kern Peale, Justin Fillers, Luis Cartagena, Nathan Lockyer, and Megan Biggs called him an overachiever who is always happy, a soft-spoken guy who rarely draws attention to himself.

"That's what made it more shocking," senior class adviser Todd LeVeck said.

Luis is still numb. "It's scary to realize this happened to two of the kindest people I know," he said.

Students cried and teachers felt sick. Then they mobilized. The senior class called a meeting in the cafeteria. They gave out blue ribbons with the word PEACE to wear. They postponed the school dance. Hundreds signed a giant get-well card. Max Hayes is a trade and vocational school, a career tech center, where students feel like family.

"Everybody was crushed," Kern said.

Teachers there say Jeffery Meadows is the best student they've ever had in class. They say he has a gentleman's heart. When school counselor Wes Sanderson went to Jeffery's home and suggested he drop a class to lighten his load, Jeffery told him, "I can see out of one eye well enough to do my work."

That was the day before surgery to install permanent steel plates in his face.

Police have arrested Jose Infante, who is 18, and Brandon Carter, who is 19. A 15-year-old was also arrested. Police believe the other five attend James Ford Rhodes High School. The staff there should encourage students with information to speak up.

Jeffery's jaw is wired shut. He's in terrible pain but he's still looking out for Brandi. He asks her to call him every morning to tell him she got to school safely and he always asks how everyone else is doing.

Those heartless thugs may have left the imprint of their fists on his face, but they couldn't touch his gentleman's heart.

Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Shane's post. I'm not even going to speak my mind.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Shane's post. I, like Captain T, shall not even begin to speak my mind.

Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Thanks for sharing shane, now im pissed at that too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:04 pm

My tournament is this weekend and I'm not ready D:
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 am

The headache I have today. It's so freaking random it's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

I too have been haveing headaches and they are also getting worse everyday.... I even thought before that they couldnt get worse. Can you say another visit to the doctors?
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

Most likely. I think it's really annoying. But I don't like hospitals, so it doesn't matter. I deal with it.

Oh, but I am such a violent person. I had this dream that pissed me off. It was really violent....

Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 am

I am having trouble finding anyone to hit with and it's pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top