Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Went to SCHS open house yesterday night. Went to JROTC room dude called us illegal:) Exuse me you ****** ******* you want to dis Latinos? Well look around you ******* Latinos are covering America that means the white population is lowering and Latinos shall rule! Better watch what cones outta that hole on your face -.-

Excuse me cause I know there are white boys here too; wasn't meant to you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 pm

...-_-Well that kinda pissed me off for various reasons...
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:55 am

And by "white boys" I meant that little group and I'm serious at least here; come here and you see a lot of Latinos everywhere. Didn't mean to make you offended Spence but I dont like being called illegal because I am nit. :/

Last edited by Fallen Angel on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 am

Eh. Ah well. Latinos don't have a good name down in Texas...neither do blacks.
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Well I wonder why..maybe the border between Mexico and the US? Hmmm..course not there -.-
Back to top Go down
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Hmmmm, your racial disputes are certainly amusing but shouldn't you maybe take them in mature?

Anyway, the damn internet people closed of our internet so now we have to use the neighbours internet which is slow, slow and slower.

I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm

No No Im done! Pissed me off...I dont like the dentist :S
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 pm

I have been having bad hitting days.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:05 pm

My siblings -_______-

They want to set up a Christmas tree now...Before Thanksgiving! And so it will be in the way much longer, and I am not even allowed to decorate it! I ALWAYS decorate the Tree It is my Job and I am suddenly not allowed to do it Sad They are gonna break those Antique ornaments!!!!! Ranting and Raving Ranting and Raving
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry about that callan, I would be pissed too if I was told I wasnt allowed to decorate it, thats one of my favorite parts of christmas.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 am

Driving around town and not being able to find something that was right in front of my eyes the whole time... Sad

Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

My sister told me i was takign her home after quiz bowl practice got done. Nope I was looking for her at the school for an HOUR. Only to find out she called my dad and got a ride home and didnt tell me. Also today my best friend's bf was treating her like crap AGAIN. I really hate that guy. Why she has gone out with him 4 times now is way beyond me. Also I get home, my dad says that im not pole vaulting this year because he seems to believe that its impossible to pole vault without getting hurt and said that if i do it anyway i will be paying for my own injuries. Then I was told to do literaly every chore in the house even though my sister and bro are both home to do their own so i was stuck doing there chores while the rest of the family played games. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so fricking pissed right now its not even funny. So I highly advise no one to talk to me for today or at least until late tonight.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 am

My excuse of a mother is always angry at the world and is always taking it out on me. I am always there for her to talk to. She always promises to stop and then does it again. I am getting to the point where I no longer care for her, and that worries me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 am

Having to travel 350 KM's when I was not able to stay on here with rain... Sad

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:13 am

My aunt and uncle, as always...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:32 am

Bah, Been Suspended from Driving for three weeks, plus getting a General Notice from work about it... (Censored Comment) Customers!

Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 am

Well my mom calls this morning, wakes me up, hangs up before I can pick up the phone, and when I Call her back imediatly after she hung up her cell was turned off. Come on people if you call someone give them at least a min to call back before you turn your phone off or else they cant call you back. Ranting and Raving
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

My mom is sooooooooooooo freaking obsessed with watching her shows. I was getting on to my younger cousin for running around with a pair of scissors after she cut me, and mom told me to be quite so she can watch her shows! I cut the tv off and left the house before she could say anything. At least I have gotten better at using the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm

That Directtv is not letting us see the football state finals today like we were supposed to be able to see. I HATE DIRECTTV! I always have and this crap just makes me hate them even more and want to switch back to dish more.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 am

All of Keith and JoM's posts. So much BS it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm

My sister decided to throw a can of corn to me while I wasnt looking, guess what!?!?!? it hit me in the nose, it luckily didnt break it but it still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

If what I am thinking is right, then I am very pissed off indeed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am

No... if what you're thinking is what I'm thinking then don't be, yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Soem people I know in life are treating me like BS.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 am

Kids and there attitudes. It's hard to control the urge to send them through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top