Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

My dad being lazy again and makeing my do a bunch of stuff that makes my knee even worse.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Keith' post. That's kind rude. And I have too much hw that is utterly unimportant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 am

You know what, I seriously hate it when some certain people I know flirt with someone who's in a relationship. >:l god...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 am

Hmm, flirting is ok IMO, going any further is not.

But then my sisters say a show off all the time, but thing is I am really having a good time with my friends, if they call having a good time, flirting then so be it.

Anyway what pissed me off was Someone at work who let the tires on my bike down... :[

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Spoiler:

Oh and sorry mods and admins. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Mozzie on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Something tells me she is pissed at someone *points above*

Just the nerve of some people pissed me off today. Some people can be fairly oblivious.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Mozzie wrote:
Spoiler:

GG, if you wish to express hatred that strong, please do it in BD. Yes I'm aware that this is the "What pissed you off forum" but you did not state what pissed you off. All you did was express hatred. Also, if something is bugging, you, please tell me about it. I don't like seeing you upset.

ON TOPIC: I am failing my AP US History class because I messed up on an essay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Hmmmm, this day has pissed me off. And tomorrow will be no better. I need a break soon.

OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:38 pm

JudgeofMagic wrote:
Mozzie wrote:
Spoiler:

GG, if you wish to express hatred that strong, please do it in BD. Yes I'm aware that this is the "What pissed you off forum" but you did not state what pissed you off. All you did was express hatred. Also, if something is bugging, you, please tell me about it. I don't like seeing you upset.
lol I already did (but not in BD) but it wasn't enough. And If I'd say more, hell will break lose and I don't want that to happen. Besides, it was last night. Not right now. Just...ignore it. Thanks. I still wanna know if he was lying or not.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Mozzie wrote:
JudgeofMagic wrote:
Mozzie wrote:
Spoiler:

lol I already did (but not in BD) but it wasn't enough. And If I'd say more, hell will break lose and I don't want that to happen. Besides, it was last night. Not right now. Just...ignore it. Thanks. I still wanna know if he was lying or not.
It's ok lol. I know stuff happens on occasion. That's why I'm not taking action against you. Be more careful next time.

ON TOPIC: My English teacher assigned me a 6 page essay due tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 pm

My dad and his stupid ass rules, he has taken my keys because im nto up and ready more than an hour before I have to leave for school, and he cut the power to the games and tv rooms, AND i cant eat after 7:30pm
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:49 pm

O_o <---that is definitly enough said. Wow people are stupid Sorry Keith...
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 pm

The new skin is awful. Sorry admins.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 am

Now that I have gotten used to it the only thing that annoys me is the big buttons at the top but I like the rest mostly =]
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:40 pm

I agree with callan on that one, its just the really big stupid buttons.

My dad was 35 min late to picking me up after the ACT, I tell him 12 and he picks me up at 12:35 and when i asked why he was late he goes, cause i felt like picking you up at this time, your lucky I came at all and I jsut asked a single little question.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm

O.o ...

My parents watching their stupid old monster movies :S
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 pm

FFS. -.-. I WANTED to come on here for christmas! But my *insert bleep* internet keeps going down. You know why? My proxy setting keep changing. *Twitches*. Well, Can I say merry christmas NOW?! NEVA! ARGHHH!
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Well my whole day was wasted. Iit rained. it was freezing. and i'm not even bothering to use correct punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Not sure this should be here because I wasn't pissed off, more like rather frustrated. But, anyway, my sister managed to annoy me quite significantly today on several occasions. Not going to even start to explain. Why can't she just bugger off and leave me alone!?

Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Because she is your sister and that is what they do Razz

Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Well my sister is spewing garbage about my somewhat girlfrend (Who is also her freind) and it's pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 am

If there's one thing that I despise in a person, my sister has it all. I don't care what you guys think of her. I think of her as one slutty, rude, show-off moron spoilt brat wanker I've known in my life. god... talking about how she really doesn't care who she respects and all even if theres other people around, eh? I wish she wasn't my sister! One hell of a SOB. Just because I don't talk back doesn't mean she should just talk to me with that tone. I'm her older sister after all. Btw, whoever added her on FB, better remove her now! SHe might manipulate you without you knowing! *pissed*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

The way I think sometimes.

Argh. I ended up screaming my lungs out yesterday. Everything kinda dropped on me and I snapped. Stereo up, ocean of apathy on. No one heard. I felt Better afterwards. apart from the crying.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 am

Janelle's sister. It's like the more I find out about her, the more I want to rip her heart out with my bare hands, along with her throat, lungs, kidneys, and spleen. There are some people I wouldn't mind brutal fatalities on. Others, not so much. In this case, I'd advise a drop of contact, if possible. I thought about it last night, and I decided then (before Janelle's post beat me to saying it): Drop her. It'll do you better, and she needs something to make her realize she's being a major SOB. BEFORE she manages to ruin not only her life, but her family's too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 am

Very private matter. Censored!

Last edited by Mozzie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top