Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 am

Right... I've seen little mentions of GG's sister, I think. I don't even think I've seen the brunt. I admit, I am worried, but I might just lay low, to tell the truth, it scares me. :s
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, you don't really wanna know. Let's put it this way:

If it can make me as pissed off as I am, you wanna steer clear. It's a good thing I'm not there. Ranting and Raving Ranting and Raving Ranting and Raving Ranting and Raving

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Censored! comment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 am

I don't hate her...It just pisses me off that she isn't considering everything. She's....I hate to say it but...she's being like me. I don't want people to be like me. >.>

Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am

*swears* I was thinking when I was running. I ran past this house and this kid was playing with his or her scooter. I thought nothing of it chasing me down for a minute. On the way back, this kid ends up infront of me, it must've been three. Ugly little (censor censor more CENSOR) decided because I had apparently given it a 'dirty look' it would chase me and swing it's fists at me. I was tired and quiet pissed off at the time. And instead of running off, like before, I lost it a little. I kicked the scooter from under it, and told it to go away. It tried to kick me! I dodged neatly and lost the rest of my control. I threw the scooter to the ground, and it smashed.

I feel so bad for losing it at the kid. But I just feel like it had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 am

Well, I don't know the whole story, but it seems like the kid had it coming. But at the same time, I feel like maybe you overreacted Feral. Emotions can be powerful, and it's best (at times) to not get lost in them.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 am

Yes, I did overreact. But I swear, it's my favorite running route, and everytime I pass that damn house trouble is lurking. They need to take care of there kids, instead of letting them run outside the driveway right next to a main road.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 am

That sounds perfectly snobbish of the child, but next time don't get destructive, you never know when the parents are going to get indignant and make you pay for a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

You know Feral, if you wanted to you could probably turn that place in. If no one is watching the kids, and it's by a main road, it's dangerous. Someone could get seriously hurt.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 pm

It's a dry zone, so someone has already complained about the behavior. I don't think they'd do anything about the kids on the curb, because they are only there once a week. They get visitors from the rural areas too... And ussually they get hit by cars. That one house is the only one thing that would ever make me something racist. I just lose it. Sad

But I might go to the mall today, I'll buy a new scooter. It depends how I feel when I gt there I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 am

OMG! Those who says that theirs been a changed in peoples zodiac! Gah, I refuse strongly to be a scorpio. -____- Eventhough they say that this only applies to people who was born after 2009 but still! THinking about not being a sagg person anymore is annoying. To that that off, saggitarius sign is like 'NOT' on the list anymore. Next to Scorpio is now called Ophiucus. What a lame name! Bah!
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 am

Yeah, the whole zidiac change is total B.S. I mean, at least it doesn't change us as we are now...But still. BLEH! >.<

Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 am

My sister kicked my brother in the stomach >.< What a b and a lazy arse. She does absolutely nothing. She doesny pay attention in school and shes failing yet her GPA average is a 3.5 (which I think they confused that with someone else). When she gets home she gets food and plants herself on the couch to watch tv. The only thing she is dedicated to is her swim and band. We are like waisting money for her school (by that I mean if she doesnt go to school then she doesnt have to eat there and we have 20 extra bucks every week!) She even told me "By 10th grade you dont care about grade onlys socializing, now mostly everyone knows me" Jeez if she wants to socialize theres facebook and her phone, and boy she txts a lot anyhow :S
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 am

Men who thinks low of women... sorry, watching Troy is just... >.>
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 am

UGH! I wish I knew someone who could hack facebook accounts! This idiot has started something called 'darwin goss'. He posts rumors about other people. Worse off, he posted a rumor about my friend that had her suicidal. I cant get a hold of her now !
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 am

The above post, that is just aboslutly horrible feral, people like that should be given captial punishment for basically killing others.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am

Yes, well, when someone does find out who this guy is, I plan to get a very sharp knife and cut away what makes him a man. -.-
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Shocking as it may be I tried to kill myself three times yesterday, all unintentional and it pisses me off... :/

I Managed to push a trailer up hill, and then lost my footing as it crashed down with me pinned between the trailer and the bank as the place I was being crushed in, got smaller and smaller.

then after that I was loading the Bonfire up, and caught hold of a particularly hot bit of wood and burnt my four fingers on my left hand, pretty badly I must say...

Then, after that I managed to get electrocuted by a power drill I was using, and now my arms are numb. Sad

Anyway.. pisses me off that my hands and arms are sorta sore/numbish, and my legs are really sore from being crushed, although no broken bones, so that be a plus.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:45 am

Everything that's going on currently.

Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Well here my mom and I are wondering when I will hear back from Michigan, and so we call them and ask, they said that the school still has not sent them my transcript nor has the counsiler sent them aynthing. Ok so no big deal, except for the fact that the school and the counsiler specifically told me that they sent in stuff to Michigan and Ohio State, when they pretty clearly didnt because I also got a letter from OSU yesterday saying that they needed the ACT scores that the school was supposed to send them. I specifically asked the school to send them both all that stuff and they said they did it. Stupid lieing teachers Ranting and Raving Ranting and Raving

EDIT: I forgot to mention one thing, the deadline for Michigan just so happens to be at the end of this week and for OSU its feb 1st. Thats when they have to have all of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 am

I don't understand why some people keep on asking me what's wrong, what happend, whats going on, how did she do that and all those BS questions. Seriously, are those people numb?
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:12 am

I'm going to mention names now.

Gem.
Gem.
Gem.
Gem.
Gem.

I hate to say it, but I've wished to blackest curses upon her.

Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 am

I'm going to close this thread and create a new one. This one is getting kinda lengthy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top