Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I woudl say stressed but then again I dont get ot tlak to you very often.
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 am

I coundnt get yesterday night!! I fell asleep since my mom told me to get of the computer. >.> ugh!!! she took 3 hours!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 am

I Failed flying lessons! I crashed but bounced and flew into work, blood streaming from my arm and leg! Awesome!

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 am

*shudders* Oh God SBF.. Sad

I couldnt get on this morning uhh...at around 1am...internet was crappy... >.>
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 am

A guy is chatting on me on FB and keeps saying 'Jamie rocks'.. I mean, WHAT?!?!?!?!? And I can't go offline because I am talking to my aunt! And until now, he just keeps on and on about something I can't even understand! And who's Jamie????? >.>

EDIT: Oh mY god! He just said 'Love you'. *curses* This guy is INSANE! >.> He is really pissing me off right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm

My inability to help people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Rain you do help people.

Some people at work.
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 pm

My parents are being so fucking unreasonable. I've been pretty much banned from the Interenet for no good reason, can't use it for anything except work, and it's not like I've even stopped doing school work in favour of going on places like this. So completley ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm

People keep getting upset around me,and their attitudes spill off in conversations with me without explanation for the attitude.Why is that so?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 am

This was more all weekend. My mind wouldn't shut up. And then what I did last night really pissed me off too...

Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 pm

MY DAD WAS AN A** YET AGAIN. HE DECIDED TO PUT MY ALREADY BURNT HAND ON THE STOVE WHILE IT WAS TURNED ON.

I HATE HIM. MORE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Well Keith take his other hand and put it beside yours.

Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 pm

WTF Keith! That is Physical Abuse!!! Why don't you call the Cops I mean seriously, or beat the hell out of him. How Dare he I want to come up and bash him upside the head!
I am mad because my mom volunteered me to play a part in a play and I HATE acting I suck at it and hate being in front of people. And I cannot say no because she told me this lady I would do it and if I do not I would let her down and she really needs the help. GOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 am

Yeah seriously, I mean, that's really bad. Seriously Keith, I wouldn't let him get away with it.

Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I HAVE HAD IT WITH ALL OF THE FIGHTING ON BZ! I am starting to wonder if I am going insane from all of this fighting. I am leaving around the beginning of July for summer vacation I will be gone around two or three weeks. I am hoping all of this insanity is going to be settled by then because if it is not I might just leave here and not come back ever.
I was appalled by you guys fighting on the chat yesterday. Our newest member Slack Babbath was on there and you guys were fighting like bloody morons. Now tell me this what kind of an impression did that give a new member of BZ? I am guessing not a very good one and you guys are always talking about getting new members, you downgraded many of the mods so more people would join. Bah you guys are really trying aren't you! I am so impressed my this great effort you guys are putting forward to make our new members welcome! Good going guys!
Slack Babbath I am very sorry for my friends yelling at each other on chat I hope if you see this that you will forgive them.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:22 pm

TBF is right.I am guilty of this too.I promise to quit.We need to quit fighting among ourselves.That is what Battledome and Share Hope are for.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 pm

This whole day pissed me off. It's too hot, my hayfever is driving me crazy, my arthritis is playing up and I've had a crap day. Not to mention my stupid sister tried to annoy me so I'm even more stressed out. Crazy Nuts

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Liar!!! "Ill be your friend as long as you want to me mine" God!! Sad Talk about lowering someone self esteem!!!! D= Does not returning my email mean your not my friend anymore?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:38 am

What pissed me off was deciding to read through this and other stuff co I was bored and waiting to leave or rather am still doing that. The reading made me remember what an entirley evil person Keith dad as and then being reminded that there is nothing I can do stop it. I feel so... Eurgh... Like powerless. An I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 am

The thing that pissed me off?

Well most of you know I work in a supermarket right?

Well so an EPIC 5 people call in sick, thats over half the night team, and you know what? we struggle to keep up with customers with everyone there it is still haywire, well long story short, we were flat out for nigh on 6 hours without a break, and then after that it hit again, two minutes before store close, about 50 odd customers pour in and there are only two checkouts open. Ahh well all I could do was work my ass off.

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Aww... I know the feeling, Zach. >.>

And you know what pisses me off? Is when people call you names that reminds you of the 'bad' things that has happened. And jeez, they even call you by your 'new' username. As if I am so BAD enough 'like' them to NOT let them call me GG or anything. I am NOT that BAD to even think that you do not have the right to call me by my name (GG, Giorgia, GeGe... ) ! I am NOT the one who have hurt someone here. Seriously, by making that move, YOU are making it hard for me to even forgive you. Please, DON'T.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Cold Stinks wrote:
Aww... I know the feeling, Zach. >.>

And you know what pisses me off? Is when people call you names that reminds you of the 'bad' things that has happened. And jeez, they even call you by your 'new' username. As if I am so BAD enough 'like' them to NOT let them call me GG or anything. I am NOT that BAD to even think that you do not have the right to call me by my name (GG, Giorgia, GeGe... ) ! I am NOT the one who have hurt someone here. Seriously, by making that move, YOU are making it hard for me to even forgive you. Please, DON'T.
I meant nothing by it.I thought I did not have the right to call you GG.I thought you would get upset at me if I tried to call you GG.I never meant to offend you.I will call you GG.What I did was very bad,maybe even unforgivable.I promise I am not so bad as I might seem.I lost control and hurt you because of it.I am so sorry for doing that.I never meant to hurt you.And you and Sinitar were right about me being arrogant enough to believe that friends should have to earn trust.I did not,nor do I now,believe that is the right way to do things.That can never be forgiven.However,I ask that we be friends again.Do you remember how I acted on IF before I joined BZ?I promise to go back to that way of thinking again.I hope you will give me that chance and let us be friends again,but if not,I understand.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Seeing how much things have deteriorated within the ONE WEEK that I was gone.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

^ Smile I was err... hired? Razz

One person here is seriously pissing me off.

One has busted my nerves.

Overall, peoples pathetisism around here.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Me brothers......

Need I say more?

I guess I do......

Well I get told to clean up their room so I do, come back here on my comp, and find that everything I had in a folder is gone, totally gone.
Just so happens my update for my FF was in there too.........

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.   

Back to top Go down

Thing thing that pissed you off today part 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top