Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules apply.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Rules apply.   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 am

Alright, the same rules as the ones in the art section apply here. I'll put up Matt's quote with necessary changes.

Here's the rules for all the videoed works:

1- Do NOT submit work that is not your own unless you have permissions from, and give credit to, the original creator.

2- All works are Copyrighted to the user/member/person who created it. Anyone who copies, saves, or does anything else to the work without the posted consent of the creator will be banned. No exceptions.

3- Spam will NOT be tolerated. Any spam will be deleted, and the poster will receive a warning. Any further offenses will result in suspensions, and eventually ban.

4- Members who comment are expected to share their thoughts and not just post "That was good", or "That video sucked". If you want to comment on something, be sure to include your reason in it otherwise it is going to be considered as spam.

5- ONLY THE CREATOR IS ALLOWED TO DOUBLE POST IN THEIR TOPIC. They may double post for updates, and updates only. That is to say, they can post their update after their post, or post after their update. It would be stupid to make them wait (or have them edit in their update into a post) for someone else to post.

6- Do NOT post a topic saying "I will post the next video soon" or something like that! It is considered as spam and is punishable! Consider this as a fair warning.

7- Please offer constructive criticism, and accept the offered critique in a civil way. Any sort of flaming, trolling, or slamming will NOT be tolerated. If you see anyone breaking any of the rules, make sure to report the post to a staff member.

8- Do NOT steal ideas from other videomakers or make a similar video, that may start a fight between the original author of the video and the idea-stealer.

9- Do NOT post videos that aren't yours! You can't just copy the URL of a video from Youtube and make people believe that it's yours! The Creative Mods will investigate all videos.

Alright then. REMEMBER THIS SECTION HAS BEEN MADE TO POST LINKS OF VIDEOS MADE BY YOU. TOPICS LIKE "MY FAVOURITE VIDEOS" WILL BE DELETED. YOU CAN DO THAT ON YOU TUBE. THIS IS SOLELY FOR ORIGINAL WORK BY THE MEMBERS. THERE IS A TOPIC FOR RANDOM VIDEOS IN FORUM GAMES!

I'm leaving this thread open for any query you might have. Get posting!

Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Rules apply.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

I think I'll just add some new rules 'cause it's a different section Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Rules apply.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 am

Hey thanks Matt. Good points you made...

Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Rules apply.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 am

Lol...I just hate people that copy for their own profit...It's despicable...I I know what that means Razz

Matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules apply.   

Back to top Go down

Rules apply.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top