Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feeling lonely?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Feeling lonely?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 pm

I feel like a guidance counselor more than a friend nowadays.I cannot seem to say anything here on BZ without some issue coming out of it.Also,my best friend here on BZ seems more distant towards me lately,and I do not understand why.

If somebody is making you feel lonely here on BZ,feel free to express it here.This is the topic for such an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Feeling lonely?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Uh...There's an advice thread at mature discussion which can have the same purpose. If you feel lonely and search for advice, then why not go there? I'll close it for now, and if any of the other mods believes that this thread may work on its own, they are free to re-open it, but I believe we should make use of what we already have instead of spreading posts around that are slightly different problems. I also believe Mature Discussions is a better place for this, hence that's why I recommend the advice thread.
Back to top Go down

Feeling lonely?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top