Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most memorable experience you have had.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Rain Stinks wrote:
Ah yes...Broken is awesome.

Another one, reading an 800+ page book in under 2hours.
800+ pages jeez!!!!! I can only read a 300 page in book in 2 hours. Razz

Um no offense or anything....but I never talked to you. Or are you talking about a different Broken?? tongue
Back to top Go down
Pearl Song
Crazy Welsh Woman
Crazy Welsh Woman

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Passing my driving test today ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Loving Tears wrote:
Rain Stinks wrote:
Ah yes...Broken is awesome.

Another one, reading an 800+ page book in under 2hours.
800+ pages jeez!!!!! I can only read a 300 page in book in 2 hours. Razz

Um no offense or anything....but I never talked to you. Or are you talking about a different Broken?? tongue

800+ is easy for me now.

Anyways, just 'cause you haven't talked to me doesn't mean I haven't read posts and stuff. I can form opinion before talking to people, can I not?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Soldier of the Army   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 pm

When my grand-pa died and I went to his funeral...A lot of his colleagues from the army went and...Well...There's actually a funny story related to that...My grand-pa was beast at badminton and the general of the military base kept wanting to play with him...He just didn't want to lose, although he always did.

Then, at the funerals, that same general layed his hand on my shoulder and muttered a few consolation words...That made me want to go in the army, I want to make my grand-pa proud. (Maybe I'll join the Seals, who knows!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Good for you EragonPShades!

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Agreed to Zach. Who knows? maybe that guy was meant to be there for you to show you your way to success. LOL.. But that can be true. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Matt
Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 pm

That would surprise me a lot, lol.

He hardly even knew me...I had only seen him once and he hadn't noticed me.

EPS
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Matt wrote:
When my grand-pa died and I went to his funeral...A lot of his colleagues from the army went and...Well...There's actually a funny story related to that...My grand-pa was beast at badminton and the general of the military base kept wanting to play with him...He just didn't want to lose, although he always did.

Then, at the funerals, that same general layed his hand on my shoulder and muttered a few consolation words...That made me want to go in the army, I want to make my grand-pa proud. (Maybe I'll join the Seals, who knows!)
Ooo then I'll see you there!! Razz

Meeting Matt...hmm how did it start again?? Oh was it the pm where I always greeted a member before you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 am

Sinitar wrote:

As for how the internet goes, I cannot add this reply without mentioning gg, Artrain and some other nice people I have met. It's getting harder and harder here in Romania to find a true friend, someone who you can confess when something bad happens to you, someone who will help you when the others abandon you. That's probably the main reason why I value gg's friendship, and the others who I chat with.
You're great Gab, thank you. I can understand what kind of situation you are in, I too am in a similar one, but I believe that as long as you remain what you are (considering that you are one of the most decent people I've met) and don't try to be someone you are not, you will definitely find friends that you can trust and have a good time with.

As far as my memorable experiences in life outside go, I really have very few since I have a poor memory and they are all bad ones. The most vivid one was when I had an accident. Was going on a two wheeler to my cousin's house and there was a wet patch on the road since it had rained a day before. To add to that, it was situated right on a curve of the road and the road was a bit inclined. The vehicle slipped. I wasn't really going too fast, 40 kmph, but the cars and buses behind me were fast, and buses over here have notoriously loose brakes. I remember very clearly even though it was years ago. The vehicle wobbled initially, and I knew that I was going to slip. It fell on to my left leg and I was dragged along with it with my face a few inches from the road. The buses behind started honking as if I could do anything to get out of their way, and their was just one thought in the mind. The possibility of death. I do not remember being scared or anything, just a thinking that there is a very good chance that bus would not be able to stop itself. All you can do in such situations is wait and consider that these moments might be your last. I was my first real experience of being so close to 'pushing daisies' as they say. Well, in the end the good thing was there was another vehicle between the bus and me, and the bus crashed against that car, which eventually crashed against me, but not very hard. I was able to get up, hands and legs were where they should have been, the guy in the car cut up his hand a bit, but that was all. It was over in a handful of seconds, but it seemed much longer while I was sliding. Guess theory of relativity kicked in. It was a valuable experiance though, I wouldn't want to change it even if I could...

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

Oh jeez Artrain! That happened to you?! WHoa! You're so lucky then! That was quite scary. Were you frightened? DId you injure yourself?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

mine would be running halfway across a greek island because we kicked a wasp nest.
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm

giorgia wrote:
Oh jeez Artrain! That happened to you?! WHoa! You're so lucky then! That was quite scary. Were you frightened? DId you injure yourself?
*laughs* Lucky am I? Maybe. Nope, no fear. Just acknowledgment. No injury except bruises on the left knee and the eyebrow where my face hit the road... -__-

Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 am

mine would be the first dance that i had with my girlfriend. also the first kiss. well lets just say being with her in general.

hmm....so many other things like the attacks from terrorists, washington DC, disney world, gettysburg just to name a few
Back to top Go down
TheRedDragon
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

My most unforgettable experiance is finishing the rough draft of my first book and my house burnning down, losing everything. it totaly sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

WHat? Can I ask when did this happen Red? Also, where do you live now? I mean, do you live with your relatives since your house was burnt? WOW, that's really quite an experience. Affraid
Back to top Go down
TheRedDragon
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:32 am

George wrote:
WHat? Can I ask when did this happen Red? Also, where do you live now? I mean, do you live with your relatives since your house was burnt? WOW, that's really quite an experience. Affraid

2 years ago, I live in my new house which is bigger, I live with my parents since i don't have a job i'm going to try my lot as an aouther.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 pm

When I was seven,3 People who had earned 1st dan black belt jumped me.I was a red belt,and I was no match for them.However,one of the girls in my taekwondo class stepped in and beat all 3 of them without receiving serious injuries.I had slacked off in my training,and she showed me how important it is to keep training.I have never slacked off on training since then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 am

My sister and her stupidity. lol everything she does is funny.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 am

People on here gave me too much to remember.

1. __________________ <-- I am saving that spot for something. Don't ask....
2. If not for this site, I wouldn't have met any of you especially Shane.
3. The day HE asked me out.
4. The day a guy stabbed me with his words.
5. The nights I spent.... DON'T READ! ->
Spoiler:

because of what I found and had a fight with some people on here. =[
6. Cyber bullying.
7. This night is just....one of them. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 am

Again, I remember one, dress up day, grade 3, me on stage saying what i am. (I'm in a superman costume)

Teacher; what are you?

Girl before me; I'm a horse rider!

( I walk up behind her)

Teacher; what are you?

Me; Im a horse rider!

Teacher; Ok, a super horse rider?

Me: NO!

(school starts laughing)
Fp
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm

mmm....let me think...

1. Forums. Especially IF, 'cause it led me to Janelle.

2. Asking HER out.

3. Getting HER reply.

4. Some of my dreams.

5. Times I found out stuff I'd rather not have heard.

6. Starting BZ.

7. Forum-ing.

8.__________ <--waiting for it to come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Getting Scratcher as a puppy! That was a great day. :J Now he is huge... :O
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, the was the time I rode my bycicle really fast down the busy rode, my tire turned around, I flew 8 feet over the handlebars, my feet caught the bike and that came in from behing and landed on my back, and three cars going right towards me in a head on. Yeah before I knew about right-of-way. I remember floating in the air, and the only thought that crossed my mind was "Wow, I really am getting hurt a lot this summer. This is going to be painful" And It felt like I was jsut floating around like a bird, an dthe entire flight probably laster about a second. I had such big wounds. Thankfully, it was right by a trun, so they wern't going to fast and could brake just enough for me to drag my broken carcass off the rode. My bike that I had just gotten for my b-day wasn't so lucky, though...:\
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, I don't remember it, but some things will stick in my mind forever- the fact that I almost died from meningitis when I was little and knocking myself out when I was little. A few things from my past are permanently stored in my brain as well.

Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 am

Hmm okay....
Cutting a *hot* extension lead with a knife..... *ohh the fun days....*
Being part of staff held up in an Armed Robbery, Never going to forget that.....
Meeting CC and yea....
Moving back home after about 5-6 years of moving around the country....
(my mother has lived in over 56 different houses...)
Removing the Handbrake on a Camper Van type thing and letting it Run into my Grandmothers Garage door... (when I was 2-3)
Blowing my Computer up the other night.... hehehe
Running My car around the Paddock, Never going to forget the expression on the guys face beside me when I pulled a turn that he was afraid to do.... was EPIC!
This is all that comes to mind right now, however I am sure there are loads more...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable experience you have had.   

Back to top Go down

Most memorable experience you have had.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top