Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favourite Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Favourite Anime   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Ever watched an anime that you liked? This is the place to talk about them. For those of you who don't know what exactly an anime is, its the name for any animation series which is Japanese based, i.e., has been written and created in Japan. It does NOT include Spiderman and Superman and Batman and that kinda nonsense -__-

I used to watch a lot of them when I was in school. Still do if some good series is being shown. There are two anime series which I liked the most. First one was the 'Get Backers'. Totally awesome. The characters were so brilliant and the personalities were so diverse. That coupled with a good story line made the whole series great to watch.

The second one is Full Metal Alchemist. It has become much more popular than Get Backers. The one thing that makes this one better than numerous others is its story line. Of all the animes I've seen, this one undoubtedly has the best story by a big margin. Its incredible. The series actually manages to shock your imagination at times. As it is with most of the animes, it is rather bluntly shown, and that makes it even more effective. The only thing that I did not like in the series was that both its main characters were squirts; though it added a bit of humour to the anime, which I guess is not bad.

Well, these two be my favs. There were many other good ones that I remember like Samurai Seven, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai X, Inu Yasha, Detective School Q, Darker than Black, Black Cat, and there are probably many others whose names I've forgotten...

Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Let's see...

My favorite are:
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Inu Yasha
Cowboy Bebop

I forget the rest, but I used to watch it a lot more than I do now. I always thought they were great shows.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Mine are:
Bleach
DBZ
Naruto
Inuyasha
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Ah yes!

Thanks Jace, I had totally forgotten about Bleach and DBZ for some reason...Those are two of my favorite. (My favorite is Naruto, then Bleach, then Inu Yasha, then DBZ, BTW if you were wondering).

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

I read an article that had no date on it.It said that Naruto Shippuuden was no longer going to air anymore episodes.I hope this is not true.Naruto is too popular for them to end it halfway through,or wherever they are at.
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 am

I missed the final episodes of Inu Yasha. Maybe I'll watch them sometime later. There are a whooping 167 of them. By the way, I never knew, whats the difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden thingy?

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 am

Inuyasha is split up into 2 shows.And Naruto is about when Naruto was a younger and more immature ninja.Shippuden is about Naruto as a more mature ninja who is battling the Akatsuki.The main difference is naruto's growth as a ninja.Somebody else might be able to explain it better.
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 am

Aah I see. Finally completed Samurai Champloo. Its like the usual Japanese samurai anime, but I've always liked those. The good thing about this one was that there was a very good balance between the three main characters, which is very rare to find these days. You could 'follow' whichever character you wanted. Enjoyed watching it...

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Anime   

Back to top Go down

Favourite Anime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top