Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

3 songs that describe you and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fog of Nature
Creative Moderator

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: 3 songs that describe you and why   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 pm

This mght need to go in forum games, I'm not sure.

The point of this is to describe yourself using at least 3 songs and why you think they describe you. Feel free to post later to comment on somebody or to change your three.

3 songs that describe me?

1. Somebody to love - Justin Bieber.

2. Beautiful day - U2

3. Shimmer - Fuel.

I think those songs describe me because like in Shimmer I have my pety daydreams. Razz
Beautiful day is my sense of optimism almost perfectly put into song form, bad things happen but if keep on the brighter side maybe some magic will happen.
And lastly Somebody to love because I'm feeling a little lonely. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Here are the 3 songs that describe me:
1.What I've Done-Linkin Park
2.In The End-Linkin Park
3.Leave out all the Rest-Linkin Park

I chose "What I've Done" because I know I've made some mistakes and that one day I must forgive myself for them.

I chose "In The End" because this songs reminds me of how my Aunt and Uncle tossed me aside after all of the effort I made to fit in to their lifestyle and despite the promises that they would never give up on me.

I chose "Leave out all the Rest" because when my time comes to finally leave this world,I do not want to bear any grudges against anyone or have them bear grudges against me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 am

Well, this song describe me often...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Don't ask me.. tongue

Ummm....its one of my dreams to change the world by teaching kids and all.. but how can I do that?? This song will explain it all.. -->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And well, I may look weak and vulnerable sometimes and seem to not value life but, this song is great! Always make me realizeze that there will always be HOPE somewhere despite it all.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST GUYS! Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:21 am

Just 3? Oh well, I'll have to narrow it down then I guess.

First comes 'Remember Me', performed by Josh Groban. Its an OST of the movie Troy, so you've probably heard it. Incredible song. It suits the movie perfectly, and though it speaks of something which is obvious, the thought behind it, for me, is overwhelming.

Second would be 'From The Inside' by Linkin park. It is pure frustration unleashed. The frustration of the innocents, who are mere watchers of the disgusting corruption, hate, and selfishness that fills the world.

The third is a Japanese song that goes by the name 'Obokuri Eeumi'. It is a simple and beautiful Japanese folk song that always seems to get to me. It is the song of desire and longing for a perfect happy place. It is actually featured in an anime by the name of 'Samurai Champloo' and in that, it has been used as a theme during two situations. Once for a girl whose father has left her, whose mother is no more, and who is searching for something that has been in her memory, which is the only connection to her former world. It has also been used as a theme for a woman who is blind, who has a child that she cannot support because she is blind, and all she can do is roam the land and try to sustain herself, away from her child, hoping that someday she can meet him again.

Yup, there are the three. Don't those will change anytime soon...

Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:50 am

:J Yeah. I have to cut it down too. Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that this song suits me.. I dunno, people that hear what has happened to me say that I am too stubborn, and I'm a fighter. I heard this song... and it was like. Whoa, I can relate to this. Especially the rap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel trapped most of the time, this song releases all this emotion I can't describe when I'm around people. Just listen, you'll get me, I think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah. Once I consider someone a friend, it's difficult, for me to stop loving them, even if they do things I can't deal with. Like mum and dad, when I was little, they loved me. But now..well, it's different. But I still love them, not because I have to... I guess it's because I still hope, somewhere, that they are good.

>:[ meh, lost my train of thought, and probably said too much. But I guess that's my song selection, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 am

Feraligatr wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel trapped most of the time, this song releases all this emotion I can't describe when I'm around people. Just listen, you'll get me, I think.
Yup, its one of their best songs without a doubt. Can't not get you.

Feraligatr wrote:

>:[ meh, lost my train of thought, and probably said too much. But I guess that's my song selection, hope you like it.
It was great ^_^ You didn't say too much at all. Just enough. Look at my post. Its a load of drag... Razz

Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:50 am

Since he said and I quote.
Quote :
The point of this is to describe yourself using at least 3 songs and why you think they describe you. Feel free to post later to comment on somebody or to change your three.

I might use more than three.

Feel, By Marie Digby.

Mainly cos I dunno if anyone is ever real in what they say, everyone just seems so Numb? (dunno if this is the right word)

What I've done, by Linkin Park.

Why? Cos I have made a lotta mistakes in life and know that one day I will have to answer for them.

Something Beautiful, by News Boys.

Why? Because I think that there is something beautiful about this world that we live in, however I am yet to find it, that something that stirs in my heart.

Bah! I only used three.

Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 am

Seek and Destroy- Metallica, I'm quite an angry person and this song describes me.
I'm Not OK- My Chemical Romance, title says it all really.
In The End- Linkin Park, I try to do things but no matter how hard I try, it always ends up failing and falling apart.

Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 am

hmmmm Oh yes here is one. two. and three.
Impossible. By Shontelle.
Ummm I just think it fits me I like it because it fits my personality right now and how I feel.
Bulletproof. by La Roux.
Hmmm about the same as above ^
Hot N Cold. By Katy Perry.
Ummmm yeah I picked some more depressing ones this one just fits me don't ask me why!!!
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 am

Right now, the song Unbroken by Stan walker... Surely though, it describes me... "I was falling apart and falling forever....because of YOU, Im UNBROKEN."
Can't say anything why though...

Also, Faithfully by Journey... It's because once I committed myself onto something, I won't let go, no matter what.... And I will never ever cheat or anything, that I can am certainly sure about myself. =/

Ahh.... I can't think of another one at the moment... >.> Sorry for breaking the rules of this topic...

Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:13 pm

I got an addition the list of my threes. The name is "Two Steps from Hell - Merchant Price". Zhen introduced me to this one, and on account of that I'll be indebted to her forever. You can listen to it in her videos thread. The music is simply incredible. Its the only song that I've heard till now that manages to instill such a huge feeling of inspiration/motivation/getting of your feet/belief/facing the hardships you've got and moving through them, and many other things related to that you might relate to if you listen to it. Just amazing...

Sinitar
Discussions Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This one describes Artrain! I swear it
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 am

*cracks up* Does it now? *listens* Perhaps. Though there would be hard to find someone to whom it didn't apply to... ;)

Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Hmm, this is an interesting thread. Surely the songs that best describe you aren't necessarily just ones you like? Though of course, for you to like a song, it would have to have meaning to you, and for that it would have to have something in it that applies to you, or a a part to it that strikes something in you. Well never mind that, here are the songs that I love, and in their own way I suppose do serve to describe me in a way. Though I must admit, I've always found it hard to see any real meaning to any songs I hear. These three are amongst the few though I like to picture are outisde that.

I'll stand by you - The Pretenders. I apply to my sisters, for most of my life they were the only two who I knew I would love and want to protect regardless of everything, and one of the few constant feelings I had.

Je l'aime à mourir - Francis Cabrel. So, so very beautiful...the first thing I heard that ever captured real feeling to me...and did it so perfectly. I don't understand it fully of course, but that makes it so much better for me. Because I just take from it the feeling that comes with the sound of the song in it's entirety.

Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler. The title of the song doesn't come across too well really, but otherwise it's beautiful, it feels to me, just stark and pure. Complete unadulterated sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 am

'The little things give you away" by Linkin park. The song says it all I guess Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 songs that describe you and why   

Back to top Go down

3 songs that describe you and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top