Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAG (PS3 exclusive FPS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Drunken Hobo
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: MAG (PS3 exclusive FPS)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am

I bought this game almost a week ago and I haven't been able to stop playing it. It can only be played online but it has a 256 player maximum(128 people on each side). There is also smaller 64 and 128 player games. You Start by picking one of 3 teams(Valor, Raven and S.V.E.R) and from then on you always play with that team). You can customize your character a lot to suit your play style. you can choose a primary and secondary weapon, two pieces of light gear, one piece of heavy gear and pick what kind or armour you want. You also get given a skill point every level to spend on whatever skills you want. One good thing about the skills is that at the highest level you only get 60 skill points but you would need 160 to get every skill so even at the highest level you can only get about 40% of the skills available meaning everybody is different.(you can reset your skill choices occasionally if you decide you would prefer a different skill set). Also the lag you would expect from a game with so many people isn't that bad(i have had much worse lag while playing BFBC2). Overall i think this is a brilliant game, I would even go as far as calling it MAGnificent.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: MAG (PS3 exclusive FPS)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:48 pm

256?! Holy crap! I've heard of it, but not it's 256 capacity thing O.o I should check this out some time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus

MAG (PS3 exclusive FPS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top