Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grants and Scholarships?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: Grants and Scholarships?   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 am

I am planning on going to college in a couple of years. I know how hard it is for students to fund for college without having to pay back loans. If anyone knows of any grants or scholarships, please talk about them here. If you can tell us the name of the scholarship/grant, a brief description of the scholarship/grant, and a link to a website about the scholarship/grant, it would be very beneficial to many people here, and greatly appreciated. I would prefer it if you talked about scholarships/grants in the Unied States, but if you know of some from other places, feel free to post them here. Thanks in advance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I KNOW THERE IS AN ADVICE THREAD, BUT I PREFER TO HAVE THIS TOPIC SEPERATE BECAUSE THIS IS ONE THAT CAN GET LENGTHY BY ITSELF, SO PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS TOPIC OR MOVE IT TO ADVICE THREAD. Sorry if it seems like yelling, but I wished for the mods and admins to see this notice for a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: Grants and Scholarships?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 am

fastweb.com has tons of scholarships that you can apply for and they are all free.

collaegeanswer.com is also another good one. I am useing both of these and have applied for tons of scholarships.

Apply for every one that you can because the more you apply for the more chance that you will get one or maybe more.

Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: Grants and Scholarships?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Thanks. I will check out these sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grants and Scholarships?   

Back to top Go down

Grants and Scholarships?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top