Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:03 am

Do they ever?

Follow you around?

Try and steal your stuffs? I mean one even tried to steal My shirt off my back... >.< The other ran around with my hoody on all night....

Make you so annoyed you feel like telling them to piss off, but you know that you can't?

Believe everything you say?

I tripped down some stairs and rolled into the room where the rest of the youth group were, and they all look at me with Questioning looks.... And then two young boys Run into the room Squealing and shouting Joyfully and beat me up.... (I played along for the beating up and pretended to get mad)

They seriously tried to take my rugby ball home... >.< (MINE)

Then they were clambering all over my Car...

Need I continue?

So my question is... Does this sort of thing ever happen to you??? And If it does... What do you do in response?

Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 am

Dear me, you poor boy. I would just play along with something like this. My sisters put me through hell, but I child is a child, you can't get mad and them, I don't think it's right to do so.

I know they probably drive you up the wall, and maybe it's hard not to get mad. But remember that kids don't do this kind of thing to spite you, the wanting to play with and trying to annoy you only happens because they like you.

Yes, some kids can be little terrors, if you don't want to put up with it then tell them calmly to leave you alone. An dif you are getting mad and they're not listening the worst thing you can do is get mad or yell at them. Then they'll only keep going because they know they're managing to bug you. I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but the one thing you can do that actually does work is ignore them completley, say nothing, do nothing, walk past them calmly and eventually they get bored.

That's what I do anyway, and it works eventually. Just don't give up and get mad. You can also try scaring them into leaving you alone I guess...but that doesn't really work for me.

Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 am

Sirius Black wrote:

So my question is... Does this sort of thing ever happen to you???
Nope. Dunno why. Can't blame the kids for not trying. In fact, not just the kids, I've never had any bully trouble either. Despite the fact that I'm not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination.

Sirius Black wrote:

And If it does... What do you do in response?
Cannot say, since its never happened yet. I'll probably just let them have their fun until they realize I don't give a rat's arse if they take anything from me, and then decide to hand it back...

Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 am

Ummm Yeah that sounds like that age group. So yeah just try to ignore them and if they try to mess up your stuff just ask their parents to get their Kids!
Back to top Go down
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Happens all the time. When I walk home from school it happens that a group of 6-7 of them assult me and tries to beat me up. I just play along for a minute or two and then leave. They are like that in that age. Ignore them and you should be fine.

Ex Staff
Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:06 pm

My bro ans sister ALWAYS have friends over, they just don't know when to relax!! O_O I hear them yelling while playing PS3 and it bothers me terribly...Although, last time it happened, I endured it for an hour then I thought "Scr*w this!" and I locked them up in my sis' room........... xD I let them out after they promised to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Battlezone.forumotion.net
Great Pharoah Ramses II
Half-Wit Programmer
Half-Wit Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 pm

I love little kids. For some reason, I'm really good with them. They typically love me. But, I'm really talking about kids from ages 3 to 9....pretty much anything after that is iffy. Sometimes they like me and sometimes they don't (most of the time I don't like them either, but that's beside the point).
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolsforhumanity.org
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Meh... Sofi I think I forgot to mention that they were bro's of one of the boys in my youth group....

I didn't really get pissed off at them, just slightly annoyed if you know what I mean?

Quote :
My bro ans sister ALWAYS have friends over, they just don't know when to relax!! O_O I hear them yelling while playing PS3 and it bothers me terribly...Although, last time it happened, I endured it for an hour then I thought "Scr*w this!" and I locked them up in my sis' room........... xD I let them out after they promised to be quiet.

I love your solution, its excellent!

Yea, usually I am pretty good with them, but last night was weird cos I felt like exploding at anyone and everything all night... and that is just not me... >.<

Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Little kids are fun. Just put up with them and not respond when they do terrible things to you, and they;ll stop eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:31 am

The occasional rugby stack for me, but cousins are cousins, fun is fun.

One thing that annoys me, though, is there insistence on being superior to you, and I don't know why, but I fing myself extraordinarily competitive when thing like that happen. Like my aunt put me in charge while she gets shopping, my cousin would get onto the table and say she's bigger. Me being me; I climbed on too. -.-''

Smile
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 am

Captain Tezuka wrote:
Little kids are fun. Just put up with them and not respond when they do terrible things to you, and they;ll stop eventually.
You have just given me an IDEA :idea:

Thank you Spencer.

Buttercup wrote:
The occasional rugby stack for me, but cousins are cousins, fun is fun.

One thing that annoys me, though, is there insistence on being superior to you, and I don't know why, but I fing myself extraordinarily competitive when thing like that happen. Like my aunt put me in charge while she gets shopping, my cousin would get onto the table and say she's bigger. Me being me; I climbed on too. -.-''

Smile
Aye, Siblings will never listen if they are younger and you are in charge, I have tried and failed, many times...

Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Silverbluefire wrote:
Captain Tezuka wrote:
You have just given me an IDEA :idea:

Thank you Spencer.

You're welcome. And what you told Feral is totally true as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....   

Back to top Go down

Kiddies, Especially Primary School aged ones....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top