Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

FASHION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Firesword assassin wrote:
I have to agree.

One thing I don't like is the looks people give me when they see me, especially when I'm dressed in all black. My fashion style isn't that bad... there are others who look worse. You would at least think that people would have the decency to accept others and not judge a book by its cover, but I suppose, barely any people are like that.

I hate that too. Usually I get them in supermarkets, or parks by parents or old people, they immediately presume I am gothic because I wear black clothes, and that my hair covers one of my eyes. =_=''

Well, at least I'm not like those girls who put on ten tonnes of make up and dress in skimpy clothes.I guess its best to leave them though... they're not going to harm me, are they?

I only wear cargo pants when I'm at the beach or fishing XD I can hold bait and hooks much easier. :]
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 am

Buttercup wrote:
I have to agree.

One thing I don't like is the looks people give me when they see me, especially when I'm dressed in all black. My fashion style isn't that bad... there are others who look worse. You would at least think that people would have the decency to accept others and not judge a book by its cover, but I suppose, barely any people are like that.

I hate that too. Usually I get them in supermarkets, or parks by parents or old people, they immediately presume I am gothic because I wear black clothes, and that my hair covers one of my eyes. =_=''

Well, at least I'm not like those girls who put on ten tonnes of make up and dress in skimpy clothes.I guess its best to leave them though... they're not going to harm me, are they?

I only wear cargo pants when I'm at the beach or fishing XD I can hold bait and hooks much easier. :]

*sighs* Yeah people assume things of you just by your appearance, personally I don't care much for the idea of labelling people into things like "goth" anyway, based simply on how they dress. It seems completely ridiculous that two people who dress in a similarly should be classed together and separately from others. I'll always maintain that appearance gives you no indication of the character of a person, especially not something as insignificant as how they dress. Then again, where I am you can look like anything and no one gives you a second glance. These looks you two get, I think it's more people being slightly intimidated by you based on the connotations they have in their head of who you are in relation to how you dress despite them not knowing the first thing about you really. People can be daft though...you can't do anything but put up with it.

And now, everyone here seems to be all for the black, black and more black look... Oh people you are sehr disappointing... XD I like clothes really, they're so PRETTY. Don't have a problem with the jeans, converse, hoodie thing, that's good in the cold, but otherwise I like dresses and skirts, the various tank tops and printed tops and cardigans, I kind of throw together the stuff I wear, pulling various things out of the wardrobe and drawer that look okay. Nothing wrong with black of course...I just like colour.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am

I either, Go around in
Pants: work pants... Jet black suitish type Pants that I find really comfy..... Or my jeans.... Sure on occasion I'll pull some shorts out and on the coldest days, I'll wear Board Shorts, and a T-shirt.

Tops: Usually T-shirts, Plain sometimes with my hoody on over top....

Shoes? I got these dark black Hiking boots I wear, and some brown sneakers, wear the brown Sneakers with my Jeans, Black hiking boots with my Work pants and when in black, its full black, like black Tee as well...

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 am

Again, forgot... -_- I kind of noticed just months ago that I like gray tops. Dunno why... It's either gray or black. Although, sometimes I like navy blue as well.. And brown... I usually wear dark clothes in winter though or when it's cold... But when it's hot, I prefer wearing light colors ( white, turquoise, green and sometimes yellow)... I kind of like to wear sunglasses as well... :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Ginny Weasley wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
I have to agree.

*sighs* Yeah people assume things of you just by your appearance, personally I don't care much for the idea of labelling people into things like "goth" anyway, based simply on how they dress. It seems completely ridiculous that two people who dress in a similarly should be classed together and separately from others. I'll always maintain that appearance gives you no indication of the character of a person, especially not something as insignificant as how they dress. Then again, where I am you can look like anything and no one gives you a second glance. These looks you two get, I think it's more people being slightly intimidated by you based on the connotations they have in their head of who you are in relation to how you dress despite them not knowing the first thing about you really. People can be daft though...you can't do anything but put up with it.

And now, everyone here seems to be all for the black, black and more black look... Oh people you are sehr disappointing... XD I like clothes really, they're so PRETTY. Don't have a problem with the jeans, converse, hoodie thing, that's good in the cold, but otherwise I like dresses and skirts, the various tank tops and printed tops and cardigans, I kind of throw together the stuff I wear, pulling various things out of the wardrobe and drawer that look okay. Nothing wrong with black of course...I just like colour.

How can you wear skirts and dresses? I dont even think I own one..or wait i own one shirt and one dress...but still I feel exposed when I wear skirts and dressed feel so uncomfortable.. :S I am the least fashinable person in my family. I mean I get good clothes...they just dont match..or I dont wear them matched.,.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:
How can you wear skirts and dresses?
Quite easily.
I hate wearing skirts and dresses but I suppose I can see why they would appeal to some people.

Ginny Weasley wrote:
And now, everyone here seems to be all for the black, black and more black look... Oh people you are sehr disappointing...
Sorry to disappoint. tongue I just like wearing black- I occasionally throw in the odd bit of white and purple and maybe some red. I'm not that fond of bright colours so I don't wear them.

Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:
Quite easily.
I hate wearing skirts and dresses but I suppose I can see why they would appeal to some people.

Yup, it's pretty easy. I can explain if you want: you buy the dress, and then put it on. Voila! *hands over a mallet to hit me over the head with if you are tired of my idiocy*

Ginny Weasley wrote:
And now, everyone here seems to be all for the black, black and more black look... Oh people you are sehr disappointing...
Sorry to disappoint. tongue I just like wearing black- I occasionally throw in the odd bit of white and purple and maybe some red. I'm not that fond of bright colours so I don't wear them.

Oh, it's alright, I've recovered from the disappointment now Razz I've only started on colours in the last two years or so actually, in year seven I used to do the black and more black thing. I'd pretty much forgotten about that till I was thinking just now, but I remember going in on these mufti days in a black top, skirt, leggings and boots, I haven't done that in a long while now though, unless it's a black dress for going out some place, but that hardly counts.

Bright colours? Well I don't wear neon green or anything, but I think you consider bright more along the lines of reds and blues.

Apologies, this is the daftest post of all time. My brain has vacated my head so I'm typing total wubbish. tongue I'm only going to post it because backspacing it all would make the time I spent typing it an even bigger waste of time...
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 pm

[quote="Ginny Weasley"]
Fallen Angel wrote:
Quite easily.

Yup, it's pretty easy. I can explain if you want: you buy the dress, and then put it on. Voila! *hands over a mallet to hit me over the head with if you are tired of my idiocy*

[quote="Firesword assassin"][quote="Ginny Weasley"]
agh I know how you wear them I meant stand them :S I only wear a dress and skirt when I have too..
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Guitar God
Guitar God

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm

[quote="Fallen Angel"][quote="Ginny Weasley"]
Fallen Angel wrote:
Quite easily.

[quote="Firesword assassin"]
Ginny Weasley wrote:

agh I know how you wear them I meant stand them :S I only wear a dress and skirt when I have too..

I know, I know, that's why I offered you the mallet...I deserve a good knock on the head for talking such rubbish. Anyway, I stand them pretty well, jeans are fine but skirts or dresses are so nice to wear. Well, to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm

I like as far as Tennis goes Black, Yellow, and White. Or whatever's sexy ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 am

OMG I want a Hoodie sweatshirt thingy that I saw for sale online!!! It is SO KOOL!!!!!

THIS IS NOT SPAM! Admin

Spammer
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:51 am

I can so totally see you in that Outfit in your Avvy.... Be sooo Awesome!

Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 am

OH! And in the winter I wear gloves, because it's cool Cool

I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Lmao I can see Callan wearing that too, Zach Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 am

Suspect Suspect Suspect

My new Oakley Sunglasses, and My EPIC hoodie Smile
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Umm... I have to agree with Mats and Zach, Callan. Laughing JK! But it looks good...... with its creepy but in a weird way style.... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Wait Suspect Are you talking about my hoodie? D: Tis the best hoodie I have ever owned :D

Back to top Go down
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:40 am

I like the cookie monster or elmo hoodies you can get for like 10 bucks. Smile it's like all the glee you need in a day inside a shirt. :D
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Hahaha Yea Feral =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FASHION!!!   

Back to top Go down

FASHION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top