Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

T.U.O.R.R.S.T.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mindrop
Her kommer utvisnings hammeren!

PostSubject: T.U.O.R.R.S.T.    Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 pm

So, I looked over the secoions and failed to see an appropriat place for this other than here. I hope you allow me to do this.

Anyway. Seeing as members often see things from a differnet view point than mods, I descided to post this. More specifically, I have found two rules I believe need to be placed in the rules.

1: Members are strongly encouraged and strongly asked to make a Member Introduction Thread.

2: All memebers should be insain, crazy, etc.

Okay, two is more of a joke, but true sicne most of us are self diagnosed as such.

Shut this down if you want, though I think that would be silly. Mayhaps you could lock this under this section?

Who knows. Anyway, I hope to see atleast number one make it onto the rules and preferably number 2 also.
Back to top Go down
http://alagaesiaonline.superdiscussions.com/forum.htm
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: T.U.O.R.R.S.T.    Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm

I strongly agree with number 1. It is rather annoying when people don't introduce themselves. That should definitely make its way into the rules. Number 2, lol.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: T.U.O.R.R.S.T.    Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Members are always encouraged to post in member intros. But its not something you can force them to do. I mean sounds a tad ridiculous if you say to a new member that he'd better introduce himself or he's going to get himself banned. I agree with the point though. It is very helpful for people to know new members if they make a topic in the intro. Since we haven't got any thing mentioning member intros in our current rules, I'll add that up as a guideline. Thanks for the suggestion Akky ^_^

Anyway, the better place for this thread is in questions and concerns section. All member's suggestions are supposed to go in there. Don't think there is absolutely any need to lock this up...

Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: T.U.O.R.R.S.T.    Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 pm

I agree with both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.U.O.R.R.S.T.    

Back to top Go down

T.U.O.R.R.S.T.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum