Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

An idea I had...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naptime
Book Moderator

PostSubject: An idea I had...   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Alright, so I was looking through a book I have (I write all my ideas down in it) and after awhile it seemed as if several of them pieced together, here's what I've come up with.

String Theory

This document is based on the concept that magic exists.

The string theory is as such:
Magic is the manipulation/creation/destruction of existence, through the use of mana (m4-n4), a frequency that causes interesting effects within existence, causing it to become malleable.

Existence is NOT the same as reality.
Essentially [existence] is what was is and all ways will be; it is everything that...exists.
and [reality] is the threshold in which it is placed.

Existence is a network like structure, and as such an infinite amount of "thread-like" instances occur, these are aptly named "Threads of Existence" or T.E.'s for short.

When "mana" is used T.E.'s are what are truly effected. What happens is that the frequency m4-n4 resonates with the T.E.'s. In essence it unravels and rewrites existence.
T.E.'s to make up everything, appear in many forms. To document these properly they have been recorded and organized:
There are 4 major distinctions; EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER, though there are an infinite amount of sub-groups.

Also as existence is ever changing the T.E.'s are moved around constantly, as such knots are formed. These knots are essentially condensed existence and sometimes manifest as a self-aware anomaly, these have been dubbed "spirits". Smaller spirits are weak, harmless and do not interfere with "The Flow", as such they are more common than stronger spirits as stronger spirits are effected by "The Pull".

The Flow - The path existence is following at any given time.

The Pull is in essence just as it names states. There is a great strain for larger spirits as they are heavily condensed existence. This strain literally starts to unravel the very existence they are made of. The stronger a spirit the more The Pull affects it.

The m4n4 frequency IS real, it is slightly similar to the frequency mentioned in this article:
Click Here

...erm...so what do ya guys think? xP
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 pm

O_O Ummm that would be what I think...It could be quite true, though ummm I personally would never try to dabble in it as it is forbidden by God, But that is Freaky, though it is interesting at the same time. Affraid
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Well yes "Magic" as you label it exists....but I would never use it as it is banned by god.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Naptime
Book Moderator

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:20 pm

As I see it, magic is a lost art. We had the ability for what seems to be a long time but it was hidden or lost for some reason. While I suspect it was either a one-sided thing (like one group opposed it) or a all around agreement.
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 am

Ummm if might not be the same typle of 'magic' it could just be a deeper part of science, there are things that indicate that the Egyptians knew how to levitate things, maybe that could explain why they used such HUGE stones in their Pyramids, also each Pyramid is built on a magnetic line thingy I have heard So...
Back to top Go down
FormerlyAyato
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

Lol, you guys are getting into STRANGE REALMS here.

My opinion: Magic itself is banned by God because it is of the devil, and was nullified when Jesus came to our "reality", and magic thus has been slowly pushed out of the way as science gained more and more prominence. However, sufficiently advanced technology can seem like magic, and psionics is not magic, but a theoretical realm of science... Sword of the Stars... heheheheheh...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 am

Answer this then.

If Satan was originally A angel and he fell... technically he is of God right?

So if Satan is of God, Anything he makes originated from God right?

Then this Concept of Magic, Originated from God?

FormerlyAyato
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:55 am

Magic is of God in the sense that He can use it for His purposes. But magic is the CORRUPTION of the capabilities God gave to the heavenly beings, and Satan "taught" it to men. Think LOTR Elves and orcs, with God being Iluvatar making the Elves, and Satan being Melkor, corrupting Elves into Orcs. Only in this case, supernatural capabilities being corrupted by Satan and "taught" to men by Satan.

Yet, in LOTR, Iluvatar uses the orcs and Melkor to further his plans for the world, much to the annoyance of Melkor. And in real life, God uses Satan's corruptions to further His own plans, much to the annoyance of Satan.

The concept of magic was reserved for the heavenly beings, but then Satan corrupted it and gave it to men, who I believe, after the 1st Fall of Men, were meant to use SCIENCE. But Satan "taught" them magic, and God decided to use that to His advantage.

Now, along this line of thought, I've always wondered... "What are Satan's "dragons" corruptions of?" Certainly not Seraphim, Cherabim, Lords, or any of the other heavenly beings beyond angels and archangels, as only half of the angels and archangels fell in Satan's rebellion, and none of the greater beings.
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 am

Yes like the others, magic I do believe does exist but unlike the others, I think that it would indeed be awesome to know how to use it and control it. So long as its not used as evil its not really evil is it? Evil as in killing and getting everythign you want with it. So why would God punish those who turn a bad thing into something good?
Back to top Go down
Urmudda0007
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   Sat May 28, 2011 9:38 am

Napime's theory is as good a theory of supernatural stuff as any I've ever heard.

I believe magic exists, not as a "lost art" but simply unexplained science. If you showed a battery-operated torch to some medieval peasants they'd say you were doing magic, and they'd be right, because as far as they're concerned, you're doing the impossible. If there turns out to be truth behind Naptime's theory (which as far as I'm concerned is not magic but theoretical physics) we won't be angering any deities by using forbidden magic, we'll be furthering science.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had...   

Back to top Go down

An idea I had...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top