Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Ungoverned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Ok, so I was told to do the first post, basically.
------------
The Ungoverned (Created by Ayato)
------------

It was a dark night. Shadow didn't know why it was so dark, but he didn't care. This was exactly the kind of cover he needed. He'd been contacted. He was a renowned hit man, after all. He supposed his new client was in need of his talents. What did it matter that he was asked to meet others? Probably just support units. He'd worked with those types before. And clients like that before, always requesting he accept the help of inferiors. What a waste. They almost always had 'unfortunate accidents.' Sad, really. But that was what happened. Mouth off, get your throat slit. Do something wrong, get shot. Go when you shouldn't, get blown to smithereens. That was how things went. Always. There wasn't room for error in Shadow's world.

His life was a hell hole. He'd lost all his memories, up until training with ex-covert ops agents. They'd been murdered. Months ago. That was a big problem with hit men: Everyone wanted them dead. Oh well, it came with the job; and boy, did the job pay good. Shadow was only 18, but he was rich as could be. Not in money, of course....He was rich in equipment. He always got new tech for a job. That was part of the deal. New tech, better results. How else would he be able to infiltrate the targeted buildings, the personal homes, or anything else for that matter? He needed good weapons, good equipment, and his clients were glad to provide. After all, that was really the only thing he requested for payment. Usually. It depended on the client and the job, of course.

But things had been getting shook up lately. Shadow could tell that much. He wasn't getting the jobs he used to. It was like the powers in the world wanted to wait, wait and see if they could buy him permanently....or kill him. It was like the world was about to go to war or something.

Shadow shook his head, getting rid of his thoughts. They would only distract him. He had a job to do. That was that.

There was the clearing, about 20 paces forward. He could hear voices. He stepped into the clearing and found a small gathering. There were several men gathered.

He knew this was no longer an ordinary job.

There was a hacker, it looked like. Probably just over 6 feet tall when he stood up, Shadow figured, sizing him up. He had leather bracelets on each of his wrists, and a scar on his right temple. He looked like the kind of man, probably around Shadow's own age actually, who had learned that love doesn't last forever. There was a certain vibe from him that said it.

Next to him was another man, probably around Shadows own height, 5 feet 11 inches. But it looked like Shadow was just a bit taller, maybe by an inch at most. His hair was gray, and he had a rough beard. He was slim, built for sniping. Which was what he obviously was, what with the camo gear and the gun. It was one hell of a weapon. Perfect for sniping. The man was probably the oldest in the clearing. But it was hard to tell for sure.

On the other side of the clearing sat another man. He had a pack of explosives out, tweaking wires and such things. He looked European, but it was a little hard to tell. He had a pack, full of who knows what, at his feet. He looked like an average man, nothing special or unique looking about him. Kinda boring was the first impression he gave. Shadow supposed that would be a mistake to assume.

There was one final man in the camp. He looked just a year or so older than Shadow. When he stood, he would be just taller than Shadow, probably by at least an inch. He too looked normal. Hard to pick out in a crowd, in other words.

Shadow could tell a lot about the men. After all, he was a hit man. What was a hit man who couldn't figure out things about people by looking at them? A dead one.

"You must be part of the assignment." Shadow said. He hated breaking the silence. Silence was what he knew best. "Why don't we get to know each other until it's time?"

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 pm

OOC: Sorry it's a bit short. I'm a bit pressed on time.

IC:
Aslak had just arrived in the clearing. Around him was three men he guessed would be his teammates on this mission. Judging from their appearance the tall young man right in front of him was the hacker. The man next to him was obviously the sniper. The last man was the one who seemed most interesting to him. He was 6 feet tall, slim with curly brown hair. What was special about him was the battle suit he was dressed in. It seemed like something from a movie. He couldn't make out the details of it in the dark but he had never seen anything like it.

"Nice suit kid," He said and smiled at him. "Now where is that last one? The hitman. Shouldn't he be here by now?"

As soon as he had said it a slim man emerged from the dark. He studied each of them carefully before saying "You must be part of the assignment. Why don't we get to know each other until it's time?"

"Good idea" Aslak replied. "I'm Aslak. Your explosives expert. If I take a liking of any of you maybe I'll give you some extra equipment and help you out a bit. But don't count on it"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:58 am

Shadow was starting to like Aslak, ever so slightly. He liked his attitude, and realized this was one person he could easily get along with. If they didn't start butting heads, of course.

"Well, hopefully you won't make me have to kill you, Aslak. That's a slight problem with my clients. They always want me to work with people who I end up having to kill. Or they suffer.....unpleasant accidents." Shadow said quietly. My voice still carried enough for them all to hear. "But other than that issue, I'm your hit man. If you don't get on my bad side, I'll make sure to help keep you alive, at all cost. Don't expect me to talk much past this meeting."

I started exploring the clearing. Taking in every minute detail of our surroundings.

"I don't suppose you guys know anything about our client, do you?" Aslak asked.

"He wants us for a mission. A big mission. Lots of killing, infiltration, etc. It's something important." I muttered. I noticed something odd. I looked around, uneasy. Something was wrong. Shadow held up a hand, pointer and thumb out. Then he remembered that these guys probably didn't know the Assassin Hand Signals. Typical. So instead he whispered, "We are not alone. Beware."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 pm

"Well, hopefully you won't make me have to kill you, Aslak. That's a slight problem with my clients. They always want me to work with people who I end up having to kill. Or they suffer.....unpleasant accidents. But other than that issue, I'm your hit man. If you don't get on my bad side, I'll make sure to help keep you alive, at all cost. Don't expect me to talk much past this meeting." The hitman said said quietly.

This one isn't too bad. Aslak tought to himself. If he just had a name we might just come along

"I don't suppose you guys know anything about our client, do you?" He asked.

"He wants us for a mission. A big mission. Lots of killing, infiltration, etc. It's something important." The hitman muttered. Then he fell silent. Then he held up a hand, pointer and thumb out. Aslak imidiantly recogniced the signal. After years in the field you knew these things. The others might not though.

Realising that the hitman spoke again. "We are not alone. Beware."

Aslak quickly drew one of his guns and got to his feet. Why did something always interupt? Why had he even accepted this mission. Everyone knew these Americans were crazy.

He spotted something moving behind him and turned on the spot. Nothing there.

"damn" He muttered under his breath.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:21 am

This is not going to be a good day.... Shadow thought. Why? Well, there was movement all around them, but nothing was there. Nothing they could see, anyways.

"Great..." he muttered. An arrow flew through the camp, missing his head by millimeters. He swore fluently, hitting the ground and rolling. That's when he saw it. The glint of a highly polished crossbow. He pulled out a knife, throwing it as he rolled. Another arrow came at him, clipping his side. He heard someone cry out in pain.

"I just realized. I never told you guys my name. I am Shadow." Shadow muttered just loud enough for them to hear. He stood up slowly, his side was really hurting. Had the archer used poison? He hoped not. "I don't suppose anyone saw if that bloody fool went down or not, did you?" Shadow moved to the arrow that had hit him, to examine it. It was really high tech looking, lethal. It could have passed through bone easily. After all, it was buried in a rock....a really, really thick rock. I totally got lucky there...If that archer had got me... I thought in horror. I got up again, heading towards where I had seen the archer.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:36 pm

An arrow flew out of the forest besides him and narrowly missed the head of the hitman. Aslak watched as he pulled out a knife and trew it into the shadows. Almost at the same time another arrow flew at him and missed. A cry of pain could be heard.

All around him the others was moving and cursing and in the dark Aslak could se shadows moving swiftly.

Then the hitman suddenly muttered. "I just realized. I never told you guys my name. I am Shadow."

Fitting He thought.

"I don't suppose anyone saw if that bloody fool went down or not, did you?" Shadow said. Then he moved over to look at the arrow. Aslak didn't pay him much attention.

"We'll soon see" Aslak muttered while opening his bag. Quickly he grabbed a small white ball He tapped the top of it twice. Then quickly trew it into the shadows where the arrow had come from while at the same time turning his back. "Flash bomb!" He yelled.

Not two seconds later a sharp flash of light iluminated the forest. Aslak could hear at least one voice cry out in pain.

Programmer

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 pm

I woke up to find myself looking into a bright light, and groaned. I tried to put my hand up to shield my eyes, but found them handcuffed.

"Well Gordon, I see you are awake." A man spoke. "You almost got away from us at the Museum....Impressive."

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want from me Stryker? Yeah I know it's you behind that light. I have know it was you all along."

"Of course you knew! They always send me after the best, and of course you know you are the best..."

The light was getting annoying. "Would you mind getting rid of the light? It is really kind of mundane..." I said, casually.
The light switched off, and I saw my captor sitting across a metal table looking intently at me. One way glass windows made the wall behind Stryker, a solid mirror.

"Mind telling me who else is watching us?" I asked, in a bored tone. "Or is that confidential?"

"I am afraid it is. But that is not what is important." He said quickly.

"Oh? Is there something more important? Than by all means tell me what is so important to you or your people. Would it be wanting some of those jewels back from Museums I visited?" I sat back, smiling smugly. "You will never get them back you know...I never keep them with me."

"I already know that, your girl-ex girlfriend, told us that you sell the jewels as soon as you can. But that is also not what I am here for. I am here to offer you a chance to get out of here, without doing any time, and getting your families fortune back...After you have done what we need you too..."

"You sound pretty Desperate Stryker..." I paused. "Is that really all I am getting out of it? What would this chance be by the way?" I smiled.

Stryker glared. "That should be more than enough for you, to get out of prison without any time spent in it. and getting your Families fortune back! What else could you want?"

I smiled smugly. "I can think of a few things..."

VVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRR VVVVVVRRRRRR. The engine roared, in my dark blue lamberghini as I stepped on the gas. I looked back, at the two black government cars following me, and slowed down a little bit. Best not to make them too angry, as I was working for them now...

"Computer program the GPS to set the fastest route to Vallejo park." I said to the computer screen built into the sleek black interior.

"Calculating route to Vallejo Park." A female, voice said, in a monotone, typical of computer's. "Route, calculated, and estimated time to arrival is twenty minutes." The screen loaded a map, and showed the calculated route.

"Thank you computer." I said quickly, and pulled over toward an offramp from the freeway, and quickly stepped on the gas, to get across before a large cargo truck got in the way. VVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I pulled the car into the offramp just before the truck would have hit us. I heard a screeching of brakes, and someone cursing. I guess the people following me were not fast enough to get through...I thought, and laughed at the thought, and stepped on the gas. VVVVVVVRRRRRRMMMMMMM!!!

I got to Vallejo park quickly. and found other people there as expected.

"I would be your Hacker, Gordon Knowles." I said as I walked into the clearing.

I will catch up to the plot in the next couple posts... How was that? Smile

Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

That was fine Dumby. Nice back story, I think.

Aslak had thrown the Flash Bomb to take care of whoever else might be there besides the archer, I figured. I had the arrow in my hand now, finally having retrieved it. I continued my way towards the archer.

The air still showed the signs of Aslak's Flash Bomb. It created a rather eerie effect.

It took me several minutes to come across the archer. And it took several more moments to register what I was seeing. My eyes widened in shock.

"Uh....guys. We have a slight problem." I announced. "You might want to check this out..."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 am

OOC: Good Dumby, very good. Now we just need the others to post as well.

The Flash bomb did its jobb. No more arrows flew out of the dark. The smoke from the bomb remained in the air. The smell of burnt wood and smoke was also there. How he just loved that smell.

While Shadow looked for the archer Aslak attached more flash bombs to his belt. He also grabbed some other granades and explosives from the bagg. Just in case. When he was finished he straightened up to see what the others were doing.

Shadow had just found the archer it seemed. Aslak could barely see him standing there in the dark.

"Uh....guys. We have a slight problem." he suddenly said "You might want to check this out..."

He walked over to where he was standing and took a look at the archer.

"What's so special about that, it's just a dead arche...." His voice trailed of as he saw it "Yes, yes we might have a problem"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am

The others walked over. The hairs one the back of Shadow's neck stood on end.

"What's so special about that, it's just a dead arche...." Aslak said, his voice trailing off as he caught a good look. "Yes, yes we might have a problem"

"So...How do you think this happened? I mean...how could he....?" Shadow said, leaving his sentence hanging. He didn't need to finish it, they knew what he meant.

The archer had been modified. He was mostly human, but with robotic parts all over. One of his eyes was some kind of advanced tracking device. His right arm had been replaced by a crossbow. But this wasn't a normal crossbow. It was totally different than anything Shadow had seen before. It made no sense. It looks like a cross of a crossbow and a gun, actually, now that he thought about it. It also seems that several other body parts had been changed, and that was just on the outside of his body. Who knew what had been changed internally? Shadow didn't care to imagine.

He walked forward. He had seen his knife, the handle sticking out of the archer's throat. One of the few places not covered in some form of armor or metal alloy. He wiped the blade off on the archer, cleaning off the blood. At least his blood was normal looking... Shadow thought slowly.

It happened when he had turned back to the others. The body jerked, Shadow sensed it moving, and lunched at him. Shadow whirled around, leaping back. The thing had something in it's hand. Shadow couldn't see what it was. He wasn't even sure he would be able to avoid it.

How the hell is that thing still alive? he thought wildly.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm

The archer. He was covered with metal parts. One eye was replacedd with some robotic device. And so was his right arm witch was some kind of super advanced crossbow. Almost his whole body was covered with some kind of armour. The only thing that seemed normal was his blood.

What is he. Aslak asked himself. And more importane. How many where they.

Shadow removed his knife from the throat of the archer and whiped of the blood.

Then all of sudden the seemingly dead archer launched himself at shadow whith supprising speed. Aslak could se some kind of device in his hand but he moved so fast it was impossible for him to figure out what it was.

Shadow managed to avoid the first attack but Aslak could see he would be hard pressed to survive another one.

Whithout even thinking Aslak drew his twin guns and fired. On such a short range it wwas impossible for him to miss. The archer was hit several times in the chest and stumbled back, still not dead.

"What is this thing?" Aslak yelled in frustration.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Crap! That was close! I thought wildly. Whatever happened, I knew another attack would kill one of us. This thing had to be taken down. My knife hadn't killed it, neither were Aslak's bullets. How the hell were we supposed to kill this thing?

"Aslak, prepare explosives. We'll cover you." I muttered out of the side of my mouth, hoping this thing didn't have bionic hearing as well...

I pulled out my knives, wondering how to keep this thing off of Aslak while he did whatever he needed to do. I rushed forward.

"You....Stupid....Piece...Of....Crap...." I yelled, punctuating each word with a cut. I could see below the skin now. I felt my blood run cold.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 pm

"Aslak, prepare explosives. We'll cover you." Shadow muttered. Probably to prevent the thing from hearing.

Aslak wasn't late to respond. He pulled out a small round granade from his belt and presssed a small button on top of it. At the same time shadow wildly attacked the thing with his knifs.

"You....Stupid....Piece...Of....Crap...." he yelled.

Aslak clicked the button once more. "Get out of the way!" He yelled. Then he trew the bomb at the archer. It attached itself to it. Aslak grabbed Shadow and trew hismelf to the ground.

Only a second after the sticky bomb exploded sending splinters of metal and body parts everywhere.

Aslak got up and took a look at what was left. Two robotic legs was still standing upright. But other than that noting was left.

"If it isn't dead now I'm going back to Europe" Aslak said with a smile. How he just loves explotions.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

"Ah, thanks Aslak." Shadow said gratefully. "There's another thing. His entire bone structure was some kind of metal. It didn't look like anything I've ever seen before, either."

Shadow tensed suddenly. He might not be bionic, but his senses were generally better than anyone else could hope for. He could here a faint footstep approaching...the problem was that they were coming from all sides.

"We're surrounded" He muttered. He pulled the gun off of his back. "I was hoping to use this baby, but I didn't think it'd be so soon." He sighed.

".....Well, it can't be helped." He was almost talking to himself now. "Well, a-one, and a-two, and a-boom-boom." He fired into the woods ahead of him.

Back to top Go down
Mindrop
Her kommer utvisnings hammeren!

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Walker bolted straight towards the black figure, he jumped as it turned. Too late for it, the man took his flying side kick sqaure in the chest, caving his chest is. The man flew into the center were the others were, while Walker stopped his forward traverse by balck filling off the dead man's chest.

Walker was supposed to meet them there, but the attackers had kept him in hiding, until now. He sidestepped and drove his dirk into another figure. Two more dropped as he fired his side arm, as he roundkicked another one in the head, ending his miserable life. He dealt with they guy who as charging him by using the momentum from the round kick and spun into a tonado kick, also ending that man's life.

Walker continued in this manor until their attackers were vanquished.
Back to top Go down
http://alagaesiaonline.superdiscussions.com/forum.htm
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 am

Aslak took cover behind a large rock. Open fights wasn't his thing. He pulled up a box of granades. These where his own invention. They were box shaped, smaller than your avrage battery made up of small triangles.

He took three of them his his hand. Riped of the seal on top of them and trew all three into the darkness where he belived he saw something.

"Frag out" Aslak yelled to give the others a warning. Then explotions again iluminated the forest. In the flash of light Aslak belived he could see several men fall to the ground.

This place is going to look like a warzone when we're finished Aslak thought.

"Maybe it's time to get out of here!" Aslak shouted to the others. Just as he did an arrow came out of the darkness and narrowly missed his head.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:12 am

Shadow continued to open fire with his custom gun, a little something he called a Black Death Nine Hundred. The bullets ripped through the surrounding trees, rocks....everything. The best part was how quiet it was. Hardly any sound from the gun itself. And plenty of ammo, too. And each shell was equipped with a little special technology so that it created twice the damage. A bit of air can do a lot of damage, at least it can when it's traveling at several hundred miles an hour.

"Maybe it's time to get out of here!" he heard Aslak shout. Maybe it was. But how the hell would they?

"Alright! But we'll have to blow an opening through these things!" Shadow yelled back, still shooting. He fired it like a sniper rifle...just a lot faster and more potent. He looked through the advanced scope, picking off targets. "Aslak, pick your spot and blow it. I'll cover you, and finish off the gap!"

Back to top Go down
Mindrop

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 am

A man hit the top of the rock which Aslak was hiding behind. He fipped over and landed next to Aslak, dead. A corinor was going to have fun diagnosing which of the major injuries caused his demise.

"Watch where you chuck those things," Walker said as he slid next to Aslak. "When we get back, you go to get me some of those."

Walker twirled a magazine skillfully on his thumb as he brought it to his K-11. He inserted it and then put the grenade magazine in. Hewas bringing it out for the first time.

"Time to play!"

He poped out, and dealt two shots two each man he saw, that wasn't who he was supposed to meet with and lead them to the base.

"Maybe it's time to get out of here!" he heard Aslak shout. Maybe it was. But how the hell would they?

"Alright! But we'll have to blow an opening through these things!" Shadow yelled back, still shooting. He fired it like a sniper rifle...just a lot faster and more potent. He looked through the advanced scope, picking off targets. "Aslak, pick your spot and blow it. I'll cover you, and finish off the gap!"

"Retreat, NO WAY!" Walker said. "Fine, take these."

Walker tossed both Aslak and Shadow a small, four grid device, which was about the size of their palm.

"That will lead you to the base. I'll go last and distract them. I know where I am going."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am

"Alright! But we'll have to blow an opening through these things!" Shadow yelled while shooting. "Aslak, pick your spot and blow it. I'll cover you, and finish off the gap!"

He trew them both a small four grid device, which was about the size of their palm.

"That will lead you to the base. I'll go last and distract them. I know where I am going."

"Right" Aslak muttered. Then he took out five more granades and trew them in the direction the device showed him.

The explotion ripped trough the air and killed several enemies.

"Trough there" Aslak shouted. Then he ran. Behind him he could hear the sound of battle.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 am

He threw them both a small four grid device, which was about the size of their palm.

"Right" Aslak muttered. Then he took out five more granades and trew them in the direction the device showed him.

The explotions ripped trough the air and killed several enemies.

"Trough there" Aslak shouted. Then he ran. Shadow started opening fire at the things that surged forward at him.

"No you don't!" He yelled, watching the bullets rip through them. He pulled out another gun, a small but lethal autogun. This one was set up to be a minigun, essentially. Just a ton smaller and with exploding bullets. They were nothing like what Aslak could do, of course.

He set it down behind him, setting it to only fire at the android things.

"Walker, you make it there alive, alright?" He yelled.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:04 pm

"No you don't!" Shadow yelled. Aslak took a look over his shoulder and could se Shadow placing out some kind of a minigun which began to fire exploding bullets. Nice he thought.

A man came out of the forest next to him and tried to stab Aslak with a dagger. Alsak managed to puch him to the side but the dagger still cut his right arm. He duked under another stab. From his belt he took a sticky bomb and when the man came at him one more trew it right into the mans face. He stumbeled backwards. Aslak took cover behind a tree as the bomb exploded.

Aslak smiled to himself.

"Walker, you make it there alive, alright?" Shadow yelled from behind him.

Right we need to get out of here. And where is that hacker? He thought. Then he began running again.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Shadow started running, strapping his Black Death 900 to his back as he went, looking at the device in his hand shortly. Straight ahead...

He saw Aslak blow something up and saw an hand go flying up, still burning. There's a fun firework, to be sure. He grinned, pulling out a modified Desert Eagle out of it's holster on his leg. It was a standard Desert Eagle...except for the fact that it didn't recoil much at all. Shadow held it in both hands, pointing down while he ran, bringing it up whenever he thought he heard or sensed something. He could still here his autogun firing. He hoped Walker was alright.

Where had Aslak gone? Shadow couldn't see him anymore, and there was the missing hacker somewhere too. Could Shadow have ran past Aslak at some point? He looked at the device again, now strapped to his arm, he was still on track. He looked back up just in time to see a fist.

Oh, shit. he thought. He was sent flying back, into a tree. Things started going black, and he saw the figure stepping towards him slowly. It was huge. It stepped close enough for Shadow to see it.

Is it...Frankenstein's monster? he thought sluggishly. It certainly looked like it...Hopefully it hadn't gotten Aslak and the others....

Shadow couldn't move. His body was in shock. His only hope would be if Walker or Aslak came across him before this beastly thing tore him apart...of which there was no doubt for which that was what the thing was planning.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Aslak stopped running. He couldn't hear the fight anymore. The forest was unusualy quiet. But what worried him most was that the others was no place to be seen. Where the hell are they? They should have been here by now

Aslak turned back the way he came from. He had got to find them. Without them the mission could not be acomplished and he needed that money. Dammit he thought as he ran back towards where he had last seen the others

Suddenly he spotted something. He moved trough the bushes to see what it was.

A huge man was walking towards Shadow who looked like he had been hit by a truck. The huge thing was to close to Shadow for Aslak to try a bomb. I will have to try to distract him until someone else comes along

Aslak drew his guns painfully aware that they weren't going to have much effect against this monster. "Hey! You." Aslak yelled. The huge man turned around to look at him. "Yeah you stupid. Come over here and fight me you stinking giant" At the end of the last sentence Aslak started fiering his guns while backing away.

The giant only seemed to find the bullets funn. He laughed a terrifying laugh before he began walking towards Aslak.

"WALKER!" Aslak shouted.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Shadow, still struggling to remain conscious and breathing, heard Aslak shout "Hey! You." The huge man turned around to look at him. "Yeah you stupid. Come over here and fight me you stinking giant."

Then came the gun fire. Shadow knew Aslak's guns wouldn't be able to hurt the thing, whatever it was.

"WALKER!" Aslak shouted.

Shadow slowly moved, pulling his Black Death out. It was still fine, thankfully, not damaged by the impact with the tree. He coughed up some blood. Damn..

He pulled out the mounts and set the gun up. He hadn't moved anything but his arms. He couldn't.

He fired at the thing's head and hit it's back instead. He couldn't aim.

He tried shooting rapidly. He couldn't fire too fast, though.

Back to top Go down
Mindrop

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

OOC. STIPID INTERNET.

IC:

Walker slowed his breathing. A large man was going after Aslak. Walker had caused a divergin and finished off the last of the andriods in a series of ambushes. He had provided Aslak and Shadow with guiding devices. He was supposed to be their guide to the base, but that failed when they were attacked.

Walker had been alerted of their danger by the guys who ran the satilites. He grabbed supplies and bolted out. He was glad he had taken a sniper. ..400 caliber exploding rounds, semi-automatic Barret 442 sniper. Top of the line, range of 3 miles and sub-sonic shots.

The air cracked and exploded at the same instant. Walker hit the lock buttong and deactivaited the gun and was almost instantly down all 20 floors. He skillfully caugt teh grapling hook befor it hit the ground.

Soldiers appeared and secured the area. A truck pulled up and several medics rushed to Shadow's aid. He was securely transported to the truck. Walker and Aslak joind him. The truck was armour and nearly invincable. This particular verion was a med truck, but till had room for soldiers to sit for transport.

Shadow was sedated and upon their arrival was rushed into surgery.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   

Back to top Go down

The Ungoverned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Zone :: Game Central :: RPG :: Dead RPGs-
Jump to: