Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Ungoverned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindrop
Her kommer utvisnings hammeren!

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 pm

"I fear you have been set up. He may of very well of been your captor. I will order exploding rounds for the mission. And do not worry. I can take care of them with my suits. I shall see if the Tech Department can come up with something to help. Can you confirm Omega's death and why did he betray the mission?"
Back to top Go down
http://alagaesiaonline.superdiscussions.com/forum.htm
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 pm

"I shot him myself. Point blank with a shell embedded with nanoshells that would go straight to his heart and release a stream of cyanide into the heart, stopping it instantly. Even if the bullet hadn't killed him, the nanoshells would have. There's no way he could have survived. I believe that....whoever we're facing took his body and recreated it. But how they gave that thing his memories and such, I have no idea. I suppose, if he defected, he could have told them, I'm sure he knew. It would be like him to have had a back up plan in case I did kill him. As for why he defected, I have no idea. As I already stated, he was jealous of being beaten by me. But I do not think that would be enough for him to defect and betray me. I think they offered him something. But again, I would have no idea what." Shadow pauses. "However, he could create freaks that would be able to best even your suits if he put his efforts into it. Never, never underestimate Omega."

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 pm

He followed them and listened to their conversation. He stayed silent though, as he had nothing to add. He'd ask Shadow later he figured. As for exploding bullets, he had far more of them than he needed. And making them weren't that hard.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Shadow walked out some time later. There was Aslak.

"thank you for waiting." Shadow muttered. "Is there anything you want to ask, first?"

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 pm

"No problem. It seems we haven't done anything other than waiting for months. A minute extra dosn't hurt. And no, no questions as of yet. I think I understand. Or, I don't but, you know. Now what is it you wanted to discuss?" Aslak said slowly.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 pm

"What do you think of developing a small, nanoshell embedded bomb? I think they're are insanely sophisticated androids and freaks to come. I want to be better prepared. You should have noticed how we barely won against Omega. It'll be just as bad, if not worse, next time."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Shadow said "What do you think of developing a small, nanoshell embedded bomb? I think they're are insanely sophisticated androids and freaks to come. I want to be better prepared. You should have noticed how we barely won against Omega. It'll be just as bad, if not worse, next time."

"Yes I could do that. I just need to figure out the technology and get the materials. Give me a week and I'll have them ready for you. Anthing else you want to talk about?"

Programmer

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm

"I have something to say." Gordon said as he walked in with my laptop held under his arm.

"Yes." they both said.

"You do know that all these things we have been fighting, are basically computers built into a human system right? Well why go through all the trouble, of making complex bombs, when I can just give the dumb things a virus through my computer?" I laughed slightly, "I think it would be a lot easier and quicker, I could even give them a virus to make them help us..."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 pm

"I have something to say." Gordon said as he walked in with my laptop held under his arm.

"Yes." they both said.

"You do know that all these things we have been fighting, are basically computers built into a human system right? Well why go through all the trouble, of making complex bombs, when I can just give the dumb things a virus through my computer?" I laughed slightly, "I think it would be a lot easier and quicker, I could even give them a virus to make them help us..."

"That is a good idea. But you should never count on just one weapon. They will make new androids and cyborgs with new programs. That will be harder to hack into. Besides, I rather enjoy building bombs. Anyway, how soon can you make this virus?"

Programmer

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:07 pm

"I have it now." Gordon said, I created it a few days ago, when you guys went tearing off to fight with them. I gave them that virus then and it worked pretty well. I could design a new one that would have them work for us though, I have not designed that one yet."
Back to top Go down
Mindrop

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Walker listend to Shadow, thanked him, then sent him sayign he needed time to think.

The only thing Walker could come up with is that Omega had either somehow removed his brain from his body beforehand, or was able to have it done immediatly.

Walker left and talked to the medics and Scientists. There were plenty of theories about mind transferes, but none hade been confirmed.

One thing for sure, Omega was not dead, Walker headed off to find Gordon to see what he could give up.

"Gordon. I need you to research this Omega guy. Talk to Shadow to get your questions answered, but report soley to me."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

"I have it now." Gordon said, I created it a few days ago, when you guys went tearing off to fight with them. I gave them that virus then and it worked pretty well. I could design a new one that would have them work for us though, I have not designed that one yet."

"You should start then. I'll go make the bombs." Aslak turned to Shadow. "If there is anything you need or want to talk about I'll be in my lab." Aslak then left to gather his things.

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Walker checked back with the scientists. He walked out with two aids behind him with several cases. He called a meeting.

When everyone got there, he immediatly began to talk. "Hacking androids is not going to be feasable when we get into the field. That is whywe have these." Walker opened a case to reviel two pistols that looked unlike any pistol they had seen. "It is a puls weapon that will take will overload the android's systems."

Walker gave each member of the team one.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 am

Aslak was in the middle of something when Walker called a meeting. Better be good. He thought as he rushed to get there.

When everyone got there, he immediatly began to talk. "Hacking androids is not going to be feasable when we get into the field. That is whywe have these." Walker opened a case to reviel two pistols that looked unlike any pistol they had seen. "It is a puls weapon that will take will overload the android's systems."

Aslak studied it. Weird thing. But it would sure be usefull.

"Thanks, I better get back to my work. I'll have the bombs finished by the day after tomorrow." He said and left.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Shadow was mediating, a rare experience before his conflict with Omega, when Walker called a meeting. He opened one eye to view the messenger. He walked slowly.

"Thanks, I better get back to my work. I'll have the bombs finished by the day after tomorrow." Aslak said and left.

"well, this is pretty neat." Shadow said. "But it matters, I suppose." He paused. "You should all be prepared for an attack 24/7. Omega already proved they can find ways in, given time."

Back to top Go down
Mindrop

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"Contact with this base is limited. Protected land lines ensure that no one can tap our phones. What plans we have are shared over a hard line and computer that has our own system in place, disconecte with the world. The warehouses above are now the warehouses of a "private" buisness that is well masked. Only a mole would know how to find us. A mole inside this place. Sill, be ready."
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:54 am

"Agreed." Shadow said and left. He searched out and found the lab.

"Aslak, sorry to disturb you, but I had a thought." Shadow said when Aslak paused in his work. He nodded to show he was listening. "Do you have any caesium in here? You know, that elemental metal that ignites spontaneously in air, reacts explosively with water even at low temperatures, more so than other members of the Alkali Metals? And if so, please tell me it's in a wax or some other coating..."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:42 am

"Aslak, sorry to disturb you, but I had a thought." Shadow said when Aslak paused in his work. He nodded to show he was listening. "Do you have any caesium in here? You know, that elemental metal that ignites spontaneously in air, reacts explosively with water even at low temperatures, more so than other members of the Alkali Metals? And if so, please tell me it's in a wax or some other coating..."

"caesium, eh?" He replied. He took a moment to think. "I know I keep it here somewhere." He hurried over to a cabinet containing lost of glass bottles with liquids. "Somewhere around here maybe." He had managed to make the once clean and orderly lab quit a mess in his time there. "Here it is." Aslak took out a metal box with small writing on it saying caesium. He opened it. Inside where several glass bottles, safly sealed filled with a silvery-gold-ish liquid.

He walked over to Shadow with it. "I suggest you keep it in something else other than glass if your to heat it over 300 celcius. What is this for anyway?"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

"caesium, eh?" He replied. He took a moment to think. "I know I keep it here somewhere." He hurried over to a cabinet containing lost of glass bottles with liquids. "Somewhere around here maybe." He had managed to make the once clean and orderly lab quit a mess in his time there. "Here it is." Aslak took out a metal box with small writing on it saying caesium. He opened it. Inside where several glass bottles, safly sealed filled with a silvery-gold-ish liquid.

He walked over to Shadow with it. "I suggest you keep it in something else other than glass if your to heat it over 300 celcius. What is this for anyway?"

Shadow pocketed the metal box. "Thanks. And it doesn't even need to be heated beyond 81.7 degrees Fahrenheit in order to make some bang and boom. Actually, I wanted to use it for a little project. I'll let you know more later."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:38 am

Shadow pocketed the metal box. "Thanks. And it doesn't even need to be heated beyond 81.7 degrees Fahrenheit in order to make some bang and boom. Actually, I wanted to use it for a little project. I'll let you know more later."

"Alright" Aslak said as Shadow walked out. Then he continued on his work.

Some hours after he was finished with the bombs. He put the finished ones in a bagg and went to find Shadow and Walker.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:51 am

Shadow was sitting in a cool, shaded room when Aslak entered. He'd been reflecting upon everything that he could remember, trying to get some answers, for some hours now.

"What's up?" Shadow asked, opening one eye. "You look kinda agitated."

Back to top Go down
Mindrop

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Me thinks we need Ayato.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 am

Well, yeah, most likely...

But I think we can carry on to some extent without him....

IF ONLY YOU FOOLS WOULD POST!

Sorry, had to get that out...I've been waiting forever for Mats or you to post...or Ayato....or even Callan...

Back to top Go down
Mindrop

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

I am waiting for Ayato. I cant keep this up any longer. just been running us on useless things, that is all. I need Ayato to lead this.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:16 pm

AH, I guess I get your point...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ungoverned   

Back to top Go down