Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Diablo 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Diablo 2   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:39 am

I have heard this game mentioned a few times on here....

What are your favourite players, and whats your highest level?

Oh and those that have the expansion pack Lord of Destruction like I do, Discuss it here as well.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 am

OMG! I wonder how I didn't create this thread myself! Well, of course I play. And have got the LoD expansion.

I first started out with a Barbarian. Got as far as act IV, and level 33 or 34, can't remember. But I had messed up the stats I think. Had improved a lot of vitality, so its HP was something like 350 or somewhat, but its dexterity and strength weren't too high, so even with the high HP, it died pretty fast :S I didn't even bother trying to kill Diablo. Just got too bored with it.

Next one I started was an Assassin, who is alright I guess. She's level 32, and also in act IV, but I lost interest with her too.

Currently, I'm doing playing with a summoning based Necromancer cause I love playing with all those summoned creatures around you. He's level 18 and just in Act II right now. Summoning based are not the best though. I think he's much weaker than he'd have been if I had chosen to create an attacking Necro, but anyway, lets see. To be honest, I'm quite certain I'm going to get clobbered by Duriel... -__-'

I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Hmmm....

My first Character was a Barbarian, even tho I lost the save files for was in Nightmare Act I I found that the stats I had were not the best My Barbarian Companion was much the same although he usually fared better because the computer ups his stats... I remember getting him to about level 34-35

Then I started a Necro, and he is level 18 I think lol, totally summoning based as well, and I found that Duriel Clobbered me, I did get past him at one point, and then lost interest with him in Act III.

Next I tried the Druid, currently level 45 and in Nightmare Act I, Man that Grizzly Bear is awesome! I am still going with this character and he is like whipping anything I put him up against.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2   

Back to top Go down

Diablo 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top