Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you think of how the book ends?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How will you rate the ending of the series?
Bad
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Worst
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
46%
 46% [ 6 ]
The best
15%
 15% [ 2 ]
Will do
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Not worth reading for.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:22 am

AH, those names. I found it rather interesting, though, I wouldn't name my children after my dead teachers etc. Everyone deserve to be unique and sometimes names contribute to that matter. But that is a different story. Razz

Last edited by giorgia on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

Yeah, but naming your kid Albus Serverus Potter? That's....messed up...

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
bookbum
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm

The end of the books was ok. Sad but think about it nothing is fair in life that should be. People die, and people hate, and people love, and people do bad things.But the world just moves on. If authors didn't tell the truth in their books everybody would hate them.No one story has a happy ending except the crappy ones. Tragedies make you think. Don't be mad. Read any other good book and you'll find the same thing going on. I'm not saying you have to like it or that you have to like the authors I'm just tellin the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 am

Rain Stinks wrote:
Yeah, Bellatrix got killed by Mrs. Weasley. Ginny nearly got hit by Bellatrix's Killing Curse and Harry was going to go help and Mrs. Weasley shoved him aside (without realizing it) and yelled "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!!" and they started dueling. The book says something like "both witches were dueling to kill" and that the ground around their feet soon became "cracked and hot" or something from the Duel. Then, and Harry foresees it a moment before it happens, Bella says something along the lines of who going to take care of the Weasley children when Molly is dead and she laughs and Mrs. Weasley's curse hits her (just like how Sirius died) and then Voldemort went nuts.
Oh yeah, I remember that scene from the book. Agreed Lestrange had to die. One of the people I think deserved to have dementors suck her soul.

@BB: We know that but it was just our opinion, though, I got your point.
Back to top Go down
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 am

I think that they need to kill some of the people they did otherwise it would have been a bad war. When every good main character survives a war, something just doesn't seem right about that because it is a war so, people should die. I'm glad that Voldemort died though. It doesn't ever really say if Harry ever became an auror or what happened to George or Molly or really any of the characters, just Harry, Ron, Hermione, Genny and it really only mentioned them is all. The only person it said what they did was Neville became a herbology teacher. So yeah, if she would have explained what people were doing a little more then it would have been better.

Last edited by giorgia on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos and such. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Fog of Nature
Creative Moderator

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 am

ZOMG!!! Snape is a triple agent!!!
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am

Umm, FoN. I know we tolerate short posts here but next time, try to at least elaborate your post to continue the discussion. ^_^

Anyway, back on topic: Triple agent? I think he only served Dumbledore. At the same time, Voldemort. *thinks*
Back to top Go down
Fog of Nature
Creative Moderator

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 am

No see he was spying on Dumbledore for Voldemort but was convinced by Dumbledore to spy for him as well so he gives certain information to both of them but doesn't tell either of them everything like they expect him to.
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
Twin Dagger
Chatz Master
Chatz Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 pm

You know that really does make sense when you think about it. I dont think ive thought about it like that before.
Back to top Go down
Virtuous
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Fri May 21, 2010 9:36 pm

I was disappointed in the ending. I want to know what happens to the original cast of characters(the ones left alive anyways, because she went on a killing spree), not Harry's kids.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Sat May 22, 2010 1:17 am

WHo's she? I can't think. >.> And well, yeah, agreed. The ending was... *thumbs-down* but, I still think it deserves an applause, not a standing ovation. XD
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   Mon May 24, 2010 9:16 am

Yeah, it deserves that quiet, polite clap...but not the roaring applause I was expecting.

And I think by she he means Rowling.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of how the book ends?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think of how the book ends?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top