Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Okay. Here is where you post character sheets for The eight kingdoms RPG.

When posting include these points:

Name

Role in team

Personality

Appearance

Weapons and or equipment

History

Other

Here is mine:

Name: Darrian (full name: Darrian Robertson of Whiteborg)

Role in team: Leader/Swordsman

Personality: Darrian is often silent. He thinks more than he speaks considering all opinions before acting. He enjoys hunting in the forest and proving himself in tourneys. If there is one thing Darrian hates it's snobby nobles. If he is set on a goal he will do anything to reach it good or bad. He care little for those he do not know and he is not quick to make friends.

General Appearance: Darrian stands 6''1 feet tall. He has long blond hair that he is hanging in a mess. He has got blue eyes like most from the far north. He is muscular after years of sword and bow training. He is rarely seen without the horse Swiftrunner at his side. Aside from normal clothing he wears a fine steel chain mail and black gloves.

Weapons/Usual Equipment: Darrian carries a longsword made of fine steel made especially for him. He also carry a yew hunting bow and a dagger. He has a wooden round shield on his back and a spear is attached to the Swiftrunner's saddle.

History: Darrian was born as the third son of the earl of the north, Robert. His best friend was born a week after him and Robert took care of him as well. As the third son it fell to Darrian to become the family’s warrior while his older brothers were sent to the courts of Kings-Landing to marry noble ladies and flatter lords. Darrian only saw them once or twice a year.

From early age he and Jamie trained together and under the weapons master of Whitefield. They both became skilled and would hunt in the forests often. Riding he did from birth.

Other than making sure his son was trained in the arts of fighting his father little cared for what his son did. Sometimes he and Jamie would leave the castle for days exploring the area surrounding Whitefield.

At the age of 15 Robert sent him to Kings-Landing to see if some princess was open for marriage. Non was. While there Darrian took part in a melee contest as a masked knight. He held until only four remained when the Black Knight himself bested him and eventually won the tourney.

He traveled back to Whitefield soon after and continued his training. As a welcome home gift his mother gave him the one new born horse Swiftrunner. His mother died a month after. Darrian tied a close bond to his horse.

The next five years he trained and also led several small teams of men to hunt down bandits and criminals. This was to make sure he learned to command men. At 20 he took charge of the Whiteborg forces as his father became to old to actively preform the task. The same year Jamie suddenly disappeared. Darrians many attempts at finding him were newer successful and he was about to give up when Robert told him Jamie was still alive.

Miscellaneous: Darrian love his horse Swiftrunner above almost any human.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Oh great. You moved to fast. I have other things to do than write a character sheet. And what is up with the new name?!?!?!

Yeah, I will edit this later.
Back to top Go down
http://alagaesiaonline.superdiscussions.com/forum.htm
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Robert? I just figured I'd make a namme for Darrians father. Forgot if I'd made one already.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Name: Thanos

Role: Assassin

Personality: Thanos is quite a reserved character. He doesn't talk much, so most of his past is a mystery. He is quite skilled at what he does and no one has matched his name with a face. He is well trained and not one to be messed with. He is not on a "side"; he will act according to what he thinks is right or what is commanded of him. He is a character shrouded in mystery.

General appearance: Thanos has jet black hair with green eyes and is around 5"11'. He doesn't look muscular; he traded bulk and brute strength for agility and speed. He is often seen with weapons and is dressed according to the occasion. For everyday use, he wears black trousers with a red and black top with a hood to cover his face. He wears leather shoes that make no noise when he's walking. Under his clothing he wears leather backed mail and tough gloves with bracers.

Weapons: One-handed sword strapped to his back, dagger on his belt underneath his top, hidden blade that comes out of his bracer. He sometimes carries a crossbow and always carries some form of poison about his person. He also has throwing knives.

History: Not much of Thanos' past is known. All people know is that he trained with a society of Assassin's then left them and has worked for himself ever since. He started training at the age of 15 and completed his training age 20. He worked for the society for 3 years then left and is currently working for no one but himself. A number of assassinations have been made, but who the assassin was is unclear.

Last edited by Firesword assassin on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Name: Atino

Role in team: Ranger/Tracker/Swordsman.

Personality: Atino is much of a reserved character, keping his thoughts mostly to his self, not many truly understood him, Much to do with his Hunting Past, he spoke in a quiet voice, being a character that most respected, he did not boast, nor did he put himself ahead of anyone often.

Appearance: Usually you would find Atino with his sword on his left hip, his bow in his hands and a quiver of arrows on his back, he wore Shades of green usually, and preferred leather to armor.

Weapons and or equipment: Bow/Crossbow sometimes, Sword and Dagger, Armor was hardened Leather.

History: Atino, Grew up in the forest under his father, the Earls Hunt Master, Learning all that he could from his Father, he then Applied to join the Earls Army, he Became Friends with Jamie and Darrian at the age of 14 Not two months later, Darrian Was shipped out to Kings-landing, where Atino Lost contact with him for about 6 months, While Atino was left behind to do nothing, when Darrian returned, Atino while Having a lot of skill with the blade, had turned to tracking, He could track almost anything, though any type of terrain.

Robert knew this, but Darrian did not, he had almost entirely forgotten Atino.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:26 am

Another silent guy Razz Great that you got the sheets up so fast. We just need the other two now.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:32 am

Lol, Not silent, but quiet... there is a difference you know.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 am

Name: Shadow

Role in team: Spy

Personality: Stubborn, quick to anger, thoughtful. Very smarty personality. ^_^

Appearance: Black hair, normal length. Blue eyes. 6'0". 135 pounds. Dark clothing.

Weapons and or equipment: Dart guns (think of the Ninja's weapon for this), Knives, bows and arrows, equipment for scaling walls, things like that.

History: Raised in a family of spies, spy entire life. Very little is known about him, as he lives in the shadows of life and society.

Last edited by Rain Stinks on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am

Eh, Shane. This is a medival time RPG. We don't have guns and stuff like that.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 am

Oops, my bad. I forgot. Changing it. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 am

Hmm, Mindrop and Spence needs to post and then we're good to go.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:12 am

So... they posted them yet? Or wait silly Question.

Are they still in this RPG with us? Would be a more pointed Question.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 am

I think thay are. But Mindrop forgot to write the sheet so he had to start a few days ago and Spence haven't finished his yet.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:35 am

Is it weird that I was able to write mine up in five minutes?

Considering the fact that it seems to take them years? JK JK

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah, I think so too. I wrote the whole thing(RPG, Opening post and Carry sheet) in about half an hour.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 am

*chuckles*

I spend like 10 min on mine, give or take. It helps that I basically am using modified versions of characters I've used in my stories.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Can't say yours was the longest I've seen eighter. Anyway, FoG is joining I hear. So that's great.

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Name - Kynapis 'Kyne' Argyle

Age - 26

Personality - Kynapis is energetic and eager to accept challenges. He often tries to throw humor in to most conversations, Though he thinks more than he speaks he is still quite a talker.

Appearance - Kyne stands at 6'3", has dark brown hair and green eyes. His hair grows unkept and covers most of his head. He wears a ring mail hauberk and leggings. He normally wears a blank expression on his face despite what he actually feels.

Equipment - Kyne wears plated bracers fitted with a dart launcher that can shoot s volley of short poison dipped bolts with ease. His hauberk is made with a leather pad made to hold several throwing knives on his shoulder while he has several more on his belt. On his back he has a crossbow and a roll of additional bolts that also can be used in his bracers. Finally he has two short swords that he has sheathed beside his crossbow.

History - Kynapis was born to a noble family in the north but was forced to leave at an early age, while learning to fight he "accidentally" killed one of his fellow students that he didn't get along with. Since then he's lived alone with barely a coin to his name though now he has a decent amount of money, at least enough to get by, and has practiced more in the subtle arts of warfare rather than open fighting and has applied it to a career as an assassin.
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.   

Back to top Go down

The eight kingdoms, Character sheets.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top