Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The 'View new post' feature.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: The 'View new post' feature.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:51 am

So, you guys know Kenet is my real life friend and he likes the site. THe only problem for him is that, he couldn't find where the 'view new posts' feature is on here. Instead, he had to go through forum sections, read tons and post Yea, he told me and I had to convince him that it isn't bad and we are on PHbB blah, blah, blah). Well, that's not really the case but I wanted to make this topic like ages ago (I just always forget). Why? I don't know but from what I have observed, some members only make posts in one section of the forum.For example, there are members who just post in FG and that's it. I'm not sure if it's because it's the only section of the forum they want to share their ideas with or is it because they can't really see the new topics that has been posted recently thus losing their motivation in posting on other threads that needs good discussions.

ANyway, for those who do not know, you can find it under the chatbox, on the right side. :] I just thought I had to let you guys know especially with this new skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing

The 'View new post' feature.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top