Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaronRKW
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm

*check check* ..is this thing working?... *check check* ... can you hear me? .. hmmm oh well...
hmmm.. so introductions... introductions.... <.< ... >.> .... *runs away screaming*

ok... i tripped over my shoelace and the police carried me back here.... so... yeah.... introductions.... ummm

*puts gun in my mouth*

ok.... i'm out of the special person hospital now.... the gun turned out to have safety turned on....
..stoopid straight jacket.... .... ..... .... this is like that time when i had to make that decision between life and death... at the video store.... "kennith goes to the beach" or "kennith doesn't go to the beach"... hardest choice of my life.... *piano falls on me*
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 pm

O.o Err... that's a very interesting intro, I must say... ANyway, welcome Jaron! Have fun on the site, make heaps of posts, read, share and be comfortable with everyone. Trust me, we don't bite here, though, I should warn you, some people here are really random which is just scary... >.>

Btw, make sure you read the rules. You can read it here if you haven't....

See you around, dude. x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Maldita
FRESH MEAT

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 am

Hi. Welcome to BZ. New Enjoy! :-D
Back to top Go down
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:35 am

Well that was a weird into. Congratulations on that. Welcome and post a lot.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

I think you'll fit in perfectly here. *chuckles*

Anyways, welcome to the site, have fun, post often, and listen to the rules. See yah around.

Oh, and welcome to the insane asylum.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:47 am

You'll fit in perfectly. I've been stuck with the straight jacket for months... it's uncomfortable, isn't it? Well, post as much as possible and enjoy and read the rules :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Welcome to the forums. Hope you can be around lots, and have fun. And, like people have said, read the rules. They're not much, so you should have no trouble. See you 'round... Smile

Crazy Welsh Woman
Crazy Welsh Woman

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Welcome to the forum, please leave all sanity outside. Any sanity brought inside will not be liable for replacement.
Back to top Go down
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Angel Forge wrote:
Welcome to the forum, please leave all sanity outside. Any sanity brought inside will not be liable for replacement.
Hmm, looking at his intro, I don't think there's any need for that suggestion... Rolling Eyes

Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome to BZ! Post lots, follow the rules, and most importantly, have fun.

Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:39 pm

True enough, Life is supposed to be fun, And Jaron here takes that to the Extremes!

Pearl Song
Crazy Welsh Woman
Crazy Welsh Woman

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Artrain wrote:
Angel Forge wrote:
Hmm, looking at his intro, I don't think there's any need for that suggestion... Rolling Eyes

True, I was in abit of a hurry when I put it up and so didnt read properly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tezuka
I am picking my nose with a back scratcher. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 am

Lol that's okay Bronwyn, it's kind of an assumption that they need to leave their sanity outside anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Obstinatus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.   

Back to top Go down

The sensei let me out of ninja school, so i'm here to eat Zac's soul.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top