Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 am

OOC: Right, starting of here. People may still join the RPG at any time. PM me an we'll figure out how to set you in if you join a bit late.

IC:
Darrian approached the city gates for the second time in his life. They seemed almost the same as all those years ago. The same grey stone towers and the same tall walls. The only difference was the guards now wearing black bonds around their arms and the black banners flying above the city, to signalise the recent death of a king.

Swiftrunner stopped in front of the gates. The guards took a brief look at Darrian. Seeing that he was of high birth they let him in. The man that came after him, a beggar from the looks of it was firmly denied access to the city. Darrian didn't like it, but he could do nothing against it.

He rode trough the city looking for the inn named The White Horse. However, the city was huge and he could not find it. After some time he decided to ask someone. Not many were out in the usual crowded streets and those who were avoided Darrian when they saw him. Eventually he found a girl, probably around sixteen who didn't run when she saw him.

“You there.” He said. “Will you tell me where the inn named The White Horse Is?”

The girl looked at him. Studied him for a bit before answering “Depends, aye it does. Might be I'll remember for a coin or two, aye I might.”

Darrian sighted. Then he took a golden coin out of his purse and threw it into the girls open hands. She looked at it. Then she bit it to check if it was real.

“It's up by the statue of old king Aerys the seconds, right next to the big smithy,” She replied quickly before running into one of the alleys.

It didn't take long for him to find it. He had often visited the big smithy last time he was here. The blacksmith there had been a man he could like. He fondly remembered their discussions of correct ways to handle a good longsword.

He arrived at the White horse, a perfectly normal looking inn with a wooden sign above the door showing a white horse with the name of the inn underneath. He followed Swiftrunner into the inns stable. He went over to a stable boy and said “Take good care of him will you?” Then he gave the boy a golden coin.

The boy was obviously stunned. He managed to press out. “Y-yes sir.”

Darrian left him and walked into the inn. A fire burned in a fireplace and filled the room with some light. A few people sat around round tables and drank beer and ate beef while talking in low voices. The innkeeper stood behind a desk by the far wall seemingly boring himself to death doing absolutely nothing at all.

Darrian walked up to him and when the innkeeper did not notice him he rung a bell right next to him.

The innkeeper slowly stood up to look at him. “Bah, your one of those damn nobles aren't you? I don't have anything you want just leave me an my inn in peace, will you?” He said slowly.

“I'll be willing to forget you calling me a damn noble. I'm not here for you. I want to rent a room.” Darrian replied in the same voice.

The innkeeper grunted. Then he turned around, took out a rusty iron key and gave it to Darrian. “Third room second floor. That'll be 25 bronze.” He held out a hand.

Darrian gave him a silver. “Keep quit” he said.

The innkeep nodded. Darrian walked too the room. He opened it, threw his heavy supplies in without even looking. Then he closed the door and locked the room. He waked down to the main room again. He bought a beer and sat down in a dark corner of the room with a good viewe of the door. He decided to wait for the others to show up.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 pm

The night was dark and clouds drifted through the sky, creeping past the bright full moon that shone brightly above. Thanos crouched on a roof, waiting. Waiting for the right time. He has abandoned his usual clothing and, instead, wore black so as to blend in to the night and avoid detection. He had waited a long time for this, prepared for days; analysing every detail, making sure that there wasn't any chance of failure. This job was worth a lot of money and, on a more personal note, would bring great satisfaction to him if all went well.

The faint sound of a horses hooves upon the street below pierced the silence. Thanos made his way to the edge of the roof and dropped onto a lower roof. This was his chance. The horse stopped down a narrow street and the rider dismounted, standing by a door. Thanos calmly walked towards his target, keeping to the shadows. The only thing that could give him away was if someone saw the gleam of his blades in the moon light when he stepped out of the shadows.

Thanos was very close now. Silently, he crept forwards, always focusing on the target, but still aware of his surroundings. Thanos was within a foot of the target. Now is the time to act. He thought to himself. Lightly stepping forward, Thanos wrapped one had round the riders mouth, and catching the rider by surprise, swiftly brought the other hand to the back of the neck and extended the hidden blade through and out the other side. Without a sound, the target fell to the ground.

Retracting the blade, Thanos placed a wax seal on the coat of the body, dipped a feather into the wound and rode off into the night.

Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am

Climbing the over the wall silently, he moved towards the Unicorn as he had Nicknamed it, Walking in the door, he studied his surroundings, There was a man sitting in a corner, the innkeep was lounging behind his little Desk.

Spotting Atino,the Inkeep Yelled "Atino, Come here and we will swap Stories for the night, I'll shout!"

Throwing his Cloak on the seat he had chosen he walked over to the inkeep, "I be willing to stay a few days if you can tell me where to find a Man Named Darrian." He Said in a low voice.

"Darrian? Never heard of him, although there is a Noble looking man who asked for a room tonight, He is sitting in the corner over Yonder." He replied in a low voice.

"Thanks my friend, I be staying for a few days, not sure, got a room?"

"Third floor, Same as the one you stole the key to." He chuckled.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:00 am

OOC: I'll include a few NPCs on the team as well. Just to fill some possitions until more people join.

IC:

Darrian watched a man wearing leather armour, green clothes and a sword walked in. Obviously not a commoner. The innkeeper knew him apparently because he yelled ""Atino, Come here and we will swap Stories for the night, I'll shout!"

Throwing his Cloak on a seat the man walked over to the inkeep. Darrian couldn't quit hear what they said. But he managed to hear his own name mentioned. My team then He figured. He considered presenting himself but he decided against it. The man would talk to him when he felt ready. Besides, the rest of his team was not present yet.

He sat there drinking for some time before two men came in. Both had expencive chainmails and clothing fitting for a warrior. They were talking loudly about women and wine. One walked up to the innkeep and said. "Ey, you, I need a room, my friend too. And have you seen this guy named Darren, Darrian or something like that?"

The innkeeper answered but Darrian couldn't hear what he said. It must have made the man angry for one of them grabbed the innkeeper and pulled him over the desk before throwing him to the ground.

Darrian stood up and waked over to the men. They were all yelling and cursing. He laid a and on the shoulder of the nearest of the two.

"Calm down." He said quietly. "No need for fighting."

The man turned around and tried hitting him in the face. Darrian quickly moved to the left avoiding the fist.

The second man grabbed the first one and keept him from attacking again. "Sorry." He said. "He's had to much to drink."

"You were looking for a man named Darrian" He said. "You shouldn't yell that out over the city. Lets go sit over there." He pointed at his table in the corner.

The angry man calmed down and the other one released him. The three of them walked over to his table. Darrian hoped these guys were better with the sword than with their brains.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 am

With a heavy coin sack, Thanos set off, getting out of the town. This latest assassination had the whole town gossiping. "It was the same one that killed that other man- he left the same sign!" Exclaimed a man. The four other men around him murmured a reply as Thanos walked past. He thought it wise to leave the city on foot, rather than gallop out upon a horse, as that would make people suspicious. It would be a long journey, but another job would soon need doing.

After a long journey, Thanos had arrived at a city. Black banners fluttered in the wind above the city. This must be the city where that King died. He thought to himself. He noticed that only Nobles were granted access so sat and thought of a way he could possibly get in. An idea came to his mind when a cart containing produce of some sort towed by a horse rolled past the tree Thanos was sitting in. Surely this cart must be allowed access... he thought. If it wasn't, then he would just have to find another way to sneak past the guards.

Seizing his chance when the cart stopped so the driver could tighten the links between the cart and the horse, Thanos darted under the cart and held on to the wooden beams that held the cart together. By clinging to the underneath of the cart, he wouldn't be seen when guards checked the contents. Thanos was lucky that he wasn't seen but the real problem was yet to come.

The sound of people and animals reached Thanos' ears and he guessed that he was nearing the city. "Halt!" Commanded a gruff voice. The cart shuddered as it stopped and the driver dismounted. Thanos could see two pairs of feet and hear rope being removed. After a tense few minutes, the same voice sounded again. "Just crops- let them through." A loud clanking lead Thanos to the conclusion that the gate was being lifted. As the cart drove inside and turned down an alley, Thanos let go and fell to the ground. It wasn't the most comfortable of landings, but he was in. Thanos walked around and came to an Inn called the White Horse.

It was rather cosy inside; a roaring fire warmed the room and there was laughter coming from a table near, from what Thanos guessed, was the Innkeeper. Thanos went up to the Innkeeper and asked if any rooms were available. The Innkeeper put a key on the desk and said "Last room, second floor." Thanos gave him a gold coin before the Innkeeper could say another word and swept away to his room.

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 am

Entering the Common Room, Atino surveyed his surroundings, judging who was the most likely to cause trouble, He spotted one attempt to throw a punch to anothers face, Moving quickly in case of a fight, he walked silently over tot he Innkeep who was on the floor.

Helping him up without a word he made sure he was ok, The Innkeep looked at him and smiled "Thank's Atino." He said quietly.

"Only thing I could do for a friend." Atino Replied in a quiet voice.

Noticing that the Man and his accomplice had moved over to a table and were chatting quietly with the man He had Identified as Darrian, He Grabbed a Beer, and walked over, Plonking himself down Beside Darrian, he said, "Greetings Old Friend."

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 am

The two men presented themselves as Rolf and Tristan from some noble house up in the riverlands. They had both been knighted by the king and was, acording to them, some of the best swordsmen in the land.

"So when are we going to set of?" Rolf asked.

"Yeah!" Tristan followed up. "When are we going to do something?"

"Patience." Darrian answered "The rest of the team must gather and we must lay a plan, gather information."

Rolf was about to reply when the man he had spotted before talking to the innkeep sat down besides him.

"Greetings Old Friend."

Darrian stared at him. There was something familliar with him. It took some moments before he remembered.

"Atino? Are you with this team as well? Dang, is this a reunion party?" Darrian smiled. It all came back to him now. "Have you seen Jamie? He was supposed to meet us here."

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 am

Shadow stalked into the night. He'd just gotten himself some nice clothes and a pretty bag bulging full of money. How stupid these nobles were, always keeping their finery in the same place. He shook his head in amusement. He looked like a prince, a look he normally didn't wear. Well, a prince with a pack and such, but no matter.

There was a group, some yards ahead, sleeping. They had extra horses. Well, why should they have more than needed? Shadow thought, shrugging. He found a young stallion and quickly managed to get it off it's hook and away from the edge of the camp, where it had been picketed. Shadow loaded his provisions onto it. There. Now I look fitting enough for the look.

He set off, speeding through the night.

An hour or so later, he came across the city he'd been looking for. It was a bland, boring looking city. But the black banners told a different story. Their kind had died recently. Shadow had known him personally, though not in good faith. He was sorry the old man had died.

The guards halted him.

"Where be you going at this time of night, sir?" one asked, seeing his fine clothing and noble horse. Shadow had been expecting that.

"I have need of visiting an old friend, but misfortune waylaid my off. He would be sorely disappointed if I did not arrive tonight." Shadow said calmly.

"Aye, I wouldn't doubt that." the guard muttered. "However, we still can't let you pass."

"Would you be willing to let me pass and forget about this encounter if I promised I would speak naught of it?" Shadow replied, flipping 4 gold pieces at the men, two each.

"That we might." The man said, brightening. "You have a nice night, sir." Shadow entered the city.

Slowly he made his way towards the White Horse, an inn he had stayed in rather frequently. He picketed the stallion in the stable, taking off what he needed and storing the rest.

The common room was cozy, a fire blazing. Several men were talking quietly in a corner. Shadow walked up to the keeper.

"Would you happen to have any more rooms available, good sir?" Shadow said quietly.

"Second floor, first door. You got more business here, Shadow?" The keeper said gruffly, passing over a small, rusted key. Shadow passed him a gold coin before he said another word.

"Thanks for the room. But it would be best if you don't think of me as someone you know, for the time being." he muttered.

He set his stuff down on the bed and locked the door, returning to the common room.

He raised his voice slightly. "I'm looking for a Darrian. Is he here?"

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Before anyone could say anything else a man walked into the room. He looked like one of those snobby nobles that had by the rich district. This inn probably had more nobles visiting this one day then it had had since it was built. People would start to become suspicious soon.

The noble walked over to the innkeep and must have asked for a room because he was given a key. They muttered a few more words that he couldn't hear before the nobleman walked upstairs.

"So as I was saying." Darrian said before the man came into the room again. He raised his voice slightly. "I'm looking for a Darrian. Is he here?"

Oh, great. Another noble. Darrian thought before he said. "Over here. Half the city know by now I guess." He pointed to an empty seat. "Please, sit down. We arewaiting for some more friends of mine to join us."

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:23 pm

"Over here. Half the city know by now I guess." He pointed to an empty seat. "Please, sit down. We arewaiting for some more friends of mine to join us." One of the men said, Shadow assumed it was Darrian

"I assume by your expression that you believe me to be a noble?" Shadow said as he took the offered seat. "You would be wrong. I am more than I appear. Now, why am I here?"

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanos sat in his room, cleaning his blades. A lot of nobles had come to this Inn tonight and Thanos was sure that something was going on. He decided to be cautious and stay alert in case something did happen.

After he was satisfied that his weapons were clean, Thanos decided to go down to the common room to keep an eye on things. He found a table in the corner and sat silently, paying close attention to what people were doing. He noticed a few people around a table and decided to listen in on their conversation. "I am more than I appear. Now, why am I here?" One man said. Thanos wondered what this statement could mean. His clothing suggested that he was a noble, yet, this statement obviously meant that he was more than what his appearance suggested. Thanos pondered this and waited for a reply from whom this man was talking to.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:27 pm

"I assume by your expression that you believe me to be a noble?" The noble who wasn't a noble said. "You would be wrong. I am more than I appear. Now, why am I here?" He asked.

"Well you do certainly look rich and snoby enough but I will take your word for it." Darrian said. He lowered his voice. "You are all here becuase the king is dead. Under unclear circumstances. I'm not saying he was a particulary good king but he keept the kingdom from falling into civil war. Now, rumor says his second son may be alive. If so he is the heir to the throne. We must find out who aranged the murder of the royal family and bring them into the light. We must also find the prince of he is alive and instal him on the throne somehow. We are expecting at least three more men. We will remain here until tomorrow. If they have not joined us by then we'll find them in the city." When Darrian was finished he took a long sip of his beer. "Now, why were you people selected?" He asked.

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Kynapis found the city with relative ease, the grey walls complete with turrets and parapets made it nearly impossible to see the structures within save for tallest. The only things that marred the sight were the black banners and dark night sky. Keeping a casual pace he managed to enter the city, now for the next step.

The White Horse came into view shortly after his entry. Stepping in Kynapis took note Of the fire, the people and made a quick mental map instinctively.

"I'm looking for Darrian," A man asked as Kynapis approached the counter. "Is he here?"

"Over here, half the city knows by now I guess." another man called raising his hand as he spoke. Well, that part is done. Kyne thought as he paid for his own room in the inn. On his way up the stairs Kynapis passed another man headed down. After finding his room and leaving all of his equipment save three knives he went back downstairs.

Kynapis found the table his charge sat down and casually walked up. The man he saw at the keepers desk was the first to see him. "Can we help you?"

Kynapis proceeded to pull up a chair. "Kynapis Argyle, I'm looking for Darrian."
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Again non could answer as a tall man with long dark hair walked towards their now crowded corner. "Can we help you?" Rolf asked.

The man pulled out a chair. "Kynapis Argyle, I'm looking for Darrian."

Ah, at least this one is no rich noble. Darrian thought. "I'm Darrian as you might have guessed" he said. "I belive you already know our mission. There are still two more we are waiting for. We will wait for them until tomorrow and if they do not show up by then, start on our own and find them later." Then he asked "Now, as I was saying, why were you chosen for this mission?" He waited for someone to answer.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:08 pm

"I'm Darrian as you might have guessed" Kyne heard one of the men say. "I belive you already know our mission. There are still two more we are waiting for. We will wait for them until tomorrow and if they do not show up by then, start on our own and find them later." Then he asked "Now, as I was saying, why were you chosen for this mission?"

Kynapis answered him by teaching under the table and brought his arm back with a swing. Before anyone could register his actions a dull thunk drew everyones attention Darrian...or rather in front of Darrian where a knife stood half embedded in the wood the other half less than a millimeter from his stomach.

"Need I say more?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 am

"Need I say more?" Said Kynapis.

Chuckling, "I Guess not Kynapis." Atino replied quietly.

He Sipped on his Beer, Looking around as Everyone went deadly quiet.

Then looking at Darrian, he said, "I know not why your father chose me Darrian, but maybe you know?"

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

Then looking at Darrian, he said, "I know not why your father chose me Darrian, but maybe you know?"

Darrian didn't answer immediately, so Shadow spoke up. "Since Darrian is mute as a rock currently, I'll go ahead and say why I'm here. I knew the king personally, but not on good terms. I know a lot about the royal family. That, and my skills are highly polished. I guess I was found to be useful. That, or they just want someone with my knowledge." Shadow shrugged.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Kynapis answered him by teaching under the table and brought his arm back with a swing. Before anyone could register his actions a dull thunk drew everyones attention Darrian...or rather in front of Darrian where a knife stood half embedded in the wood the other half less than a millimeter from his stomach.

Darrian smiled. Skilled people he could learn to like.

Darrian didn't know but he guessed his father had his reasons. As he had no answer he chose not to speak at all. Shadow spoke up instead "Since Darrian is mute as a rock currently, I'll go ahead and say why I'm here. I knew the king personally, but not on good terms. I know a lot about the royal family. That, and my skills are highly polished. I guess I was found to be useful. That, or they just want someone with my knowledge." Shadow shrugged.

Darrian noticed that the sun was gone long agon and that they were alone in the inn. "I suggest we get some sleep. We'll meet back here by sunrise tomorrow. The last two will have to join us along the way." With that Darrian stood up. First he went to check on Swiftrunner. After making sure he was okay he went to his room. It had been a long day and he quickly fell asleep.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm

After hearing what these men were planning, Thanos considered participating in this plan. After all, the last thing the country needed was a civil war and when the opportunity for adventure arose, Thanos was never one to turn it down. Tomorrow at sunrise he would go to these men and ask if he could accompany them on their mission.

The men departed and Thanos decided that it was wise to do the same. He lay his weapons down in the corner of the room, locked the door and went to sleep for the remaining hours before sunrise.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am

"I suggest we get some sleep. We'll meet back here by sunrise tomorrow. The last two will have to join us along the way." With that Darrian stood up. First he went to check on Swiftrunner. After making sure he was okay he went to his room. It had been a long day and he quickly fell asleep.

"Aye, that would be wise." Shadow grunted. He silently left the room, entered his room, and locked the door, propping a stray chair against it to stop anyone from forcing entry without alerting him. Shadow sighed, laid down, slipping a knife under the pillow while holding it tight, and fell asleep.

Shadow awoke a good hour before they were set to leave. He got his equipment ready and left, handing the key back to the keeper in the common room. "Thanks. It was nice seeing you again."

"the pleasure was mine." the keeper replied hoarsely. "Yah know you're welcome any time."

Shadow readied his horse then returned to the common room. He slipped into a corner, in the shadows, and propped his feet up on a table, sipping his beer. In this shadow, he was rather invisible, he smiled to himself and waited for the others to arrive.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 am

Darrian woke half an hour before sunrise. He got up, got some water in his face and quickly dressed in his usual black clothing. He strapped his sword and daggers on but decided to leave the shield for now. His black chainmail was on as usual.

After making sure he had the things he needed he walked down the stair and into the common room. It seemed empty. Only the inkeep could be seen. But after a short while he noticed Shadow in a dark corner.

He walked out to ready Swiftrunner He spent some minutes with his horse before walking back in. He took a chair and sat down on a random table.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:16 am

Some time later, Darrian came down. He left, presumably to take care of his steed, and then came back. He picked a table and sat.

Shadow nodded to him.

By dawn, all those present during the meeting the previous night were assembled.

"Well, everyone ready?" Shadow asked. "And where shall we be heading?"

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanos woke an hour before sunrise and prepared to leave. He gathered his equipment and made his way downstairs. Downstairs was a group of people, the same ones from last night. Thanos decided it would be best, not to confront them, but to follow them, and see how things played out.

Fog of Nature
Creative Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

After a well played presentation and a few more introductions everyone else went off to bed, before leaving Kynapis made sure to dislodge his knife from the edge of the table. Kyne also took note as he recognized the man he saw coming down the stairs earlier but didn't think anything of it.

After acquiring a bite to eat Kynapis decided to join everyone else and sleep...

...he woke with a start blinded by sunlight. The morning was still young when kynapis rose from his bed doing a few stretched to do away with his weariness. Not wasting any time he put on his equipment and hoped the innkeeper wouldn't notice a few holes in the wall from testing his dart launcher to make sure it still worked properly. Seeing everything was proper and squared away Kyne headed downstairs to find the others sitting at a table.

"Well, everyone ready?" Shadow asked, "and where shall we be heading?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Kynapis answered.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 am

"Well, everyone ready?" Shadow asked, "and where shall we be heading?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Kynapis answered.

"Darrian, I want to talk to you. Now." Atino Muttered in a voice only Darrian could hear.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   

Back to top Go down

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top