Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 am

Throwing his matt down on the floor in a place hidden from the door, yet he could see the door clearly, he lay down and rested.

The Door creaked open, not moving a muscle Atino watched as a black figure entered the room and closed the door behind it.

Waiting until the Figures Back was turned he Sprung up Grabbing the Pommel of his Sword once again and Knocked this one unconscious as well.

Looking this one over he was different, Opening the man's Mouth he had a tongue.

Securely Tying the man up he placed him in another corner, going out the door, he locked it and Got Zevran and Shadow.

They unlocked the door and entered the room once more, the man Atino had downed was awake, but still groggy.

"Who are you?" Atino Asked.

-------

BTW the man we just caught was Thanos.

Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 am

OOC: I'm Darrian here Zach. Darrian.

IC:
Darrian rushed into the room. His rather pleasant dreams had been interupted. He had drawn a long dagger.

A man was laying on the floor slowly waking to life. Atino was standing over him. "Who are you?" Atino Asked.

"Bet his just another assassin." Darrian said groggy. "I'm getting a bit tired of assassins."

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:45 am

"Bet his just another assassin." Darrian said groggy. "I'm getting a bit tired of assassins."

"Then I guess I kinda ruined your night." Kyne said as he passed the doorway.
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:35 am

Shadow looked at Kyne. "I suppose that makes two of us, though I specialize naught in assassination, rather stealth in general. I prefer spying." He looked back at the man in the room. "However, I don't think this one is another assassin. Well, at least not an assassin after us. Look at him." Shadow pointed at his mouth. "He has a tongue, for one thing. And from what I heard, something tells me he was after that" Shadow pointed at the other man "one." Shadow moved closer to the new man, studying him.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Fog of Nature
Creative Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 pm

"well you guys enjoy your new pals, I'm going to catch some shut eye." Kyne said as Shadow entered the room examining the man Atino caught. kyne recognized him as the assassin he was following from the window...
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Thanos was bound and was left with a few others in the room after one had left. He knew he should have been more careful. At least these men did not not put him in the same league as this other so called Assassin- he would have considered that an insult. All he could really do now was wait to be untied, unless he provoke a fight, which was hardly the best option.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Shadow looked at Kyne. "I suppose that makes two of us, though I specialize naught in assassination, rather stealth in general. I prefer spying." He looked back at the man in the room. "However, I don't think this one is another assassin. Well, at least not an assassin after us. Look at him." Shadow pointed at his mouth. "He has a tongue, for one thing. And from what I heard, something tells me he was after that" Shadow pointed at the other man "one." Shadow moved closer to the new man, studying him.

"well you guys enjoy your new pals, I'm going to catch some shut eye." Kyne said as Shadow entered the room examining the man.

"And who would you be?" Darrian asked as the man. "And more important. Why are you here?"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 am

"Or rather, let me put it this way." Shadow added, his head cocked to the side, his face blank. "Either answer our questions and answer them now, or I'll start...ah...shall we say, provoking you to talk." He slid a dagger out and held it steadily.

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 pm

"If you were hoping that would work, it won't; torture does not have the same effect on me as it has on average people. But, I suppose, there is no harm in revealing a little information. Maybe you could be of some help."
Thanos paused, thinking carefully about what to say. "I assumed that you have already idetified why I am here- this Assassin you captured. I seized the chance to, how shall I put it... interrogate him. As for my name, I think we can leave that out of the equation."

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

"Or rather, let me put it this way." Shadow added, his head cocked to the side, his face blank. "Either answer our questions and answer them now, or I'll start...ah...shall we say, provoking you to talk." He slid a dagger out and held it steadily.

"If you were hoping that would work, it won't; torture does not have the same effect on me as it has on average people. But, I suppose, there is no harm in revealing a little information. Maybe you could be of some help." The nameless man said. Then he paused. "I assumed that you have already idetified why I am here- this Assassin you captured. I seized the chance to, how shall I put it... interrogate him. As for my name, I think we can leave that out of the equation."

Darrian stared at him for a while thinking. "Well? Why have you been following us? I don't assume you just saw this assassin and wanted to talk to him." Darrian continued. "You've put us in a situation I would like to avoid. You know what our mission is I assume and we can't let you tell anyone. We could kill you. But I would rather avoid that. So what do you suggest?" He asked.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 pm

"Killing me would not be the best option. I know of your mission- but, of course, you already know that. I assure you, I am no threat to you. I agree with your reasons for undergoing this mission but decided that it would be best for me to follow rather than directly join your little group. As for suggestions- I shall leave that to you. After all, what is life without risk of the unknown?"

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

"A boring but safe one. Pick the one you prefere." Darrian answered him. He took a moment to think. "Well I have a solution. If you don't want to join you can at least do help us a little. If you could find out who is trying to kill us that would be a good start. If you could stop said person or group from trying again it would be even better. Agreed?"

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:49 pm

"Seems like a good plan. I may also keep a close watch on your group and will intervene if needed. I shall make a start by having a little time with your prisoner, if I may."

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

"You may." Darrian said. He cut the ropes tieing his hands. The others left the room and Darrian left last. "You'll know where to find us I assume." Darrian said. "Oh and what should we call you? Don't need your name just something to call you"

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Thanos stood up and checked that his equipment was still on him. "I suppose I shall let you call me by my name. I cannot think of any nicknames at this moment. Just call me Thanos. It will be easier."

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Darrian nodded and closed the door behind him. He went back to his room. Locked the door and put his dagger back under the pillow. Then he went to get some well deserved sleep.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Coming Back into the room, Atino Said, "May I spend the night in my own room, or do you want me out?"

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 am

Shadow slid his dagger back into his holster, heading back to his room. He locked the door, and for good measure slid a chair against the door, stopping it from opening. He laid down on the bed, and fell asleep almost instantly, but not before he had gripped another dagger under the pillow...

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Coming Back into the room, Atino Said, "May I spend the night in my own room, or do you want me out?"

"I shall let you sleep and get a few answers tomorrow." Thanos replied. With that, he knocked the Assassin out- for good measure- and went back to his own room for a nights rest.

Fog of Nature
Creative Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Kynapis woke the next morning in good time, the sun was just beginning to open it's own eye as he did his. Going downstairs he only brought his swords and some money before heading out to town, the others were either away or asleep, or just out of sight...
Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Darrian got up later than he would like the next morning. He packed his things and sadled Swiftrunner. He figured they would leave the city to find the prince that day.

He rode up to the castle and was let in by the guards. It seemed most of the people living there was not yet awake. Not suprising considering the feast yesterday.

He walked to the side of the casle and stopped in front of a long low brick building. He figured it was where the wounded soldiers would be. He walked in and left Swiftrunner stand outside eating some grass.

Inside was a number of beds lined up along the walls. Most were empty but a few was taken.

"I'm looking for the one who was wounded defending his king." Darrian said aloud.

"That would be me," A weak voice said from a dark corner of the room.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:18 am

Waking up, he rolled over and Looked at the Assassin in the corner, Weird, he looked like a normal person, one whom he would see almost every day.

Looking closer he realized he knew this person, This Assassin was a fella he had known since they were 6, His name was..... Tunze, That was his name as he remembered, suddenly he got memories rush over him.

Tunze Kicked the Wall as he Stormed around in anger, Atino just stood and watched....

Tunze was brutally beaten by his father, Atino Just stood and watched....

Tunze was sentenced to a term of prisonment in jail for killing his father, Atino Just watched...

Tunze Broke out of Jail Atino saw him leave, but said nothing, watching him vanish into the trees...

Atino was one of the men told to track him, but he deliberately took a wrong turn, making it look as if Tunze had disappeared...

Shaking his head to clear it, he looked at Tunze one more time, Without a word he went and got a peice of Parchment, and a quil With Ink, Untieing Tunze's Hands, he said write what has happened since I last saw you.

----

Picking up the Piece of papeer 30 odd minutes later he read it while Tunze sat in the corner.

You saw me vanish into the trees, after that I headed north, up into the Far northen mountains, met up with a group of men and I sheltered with them, knowing that I could not go back into lands owned by Robert, I Decided to join up with them, then one day they all went out, never came back, knowing not what happened to them I travelled down into Lands Owned by Robert once more, Traveling down into the middle Kingdoms I rode into this City you see around you, Taking up with a Guild of assassins I made a living...

Then not a week before the King was murdered we were approched by a noble, he wanted us to kill another noble, I was not in on this Mission, but then last night I was given orders to watch the one Called Darrian, So I did and your Shadowlike Friend spotted me and attempted to kill me, or so I thought, then I wake up here.

I know not how long I have to live, these assassins will track down anyone who fails and kill them.

Looking up from reading the Parchment Atino Said, "Stay here, I will be back, and don't talk to anyone."

Locking the door he went downstairs to find Darrian, He was told by the Inn Keep that Darrian had left not 5 minutes ago for the Castle.

Running out the Door Atino ran to the Castle and through the ungaurded Gates, looking around he saw Swiftrunner by a door to a long brick building.

Walking over he entered the building and saw Darrian in Deep Conversation with one of those lying on the beds.

Waiting untill Darrian had finished and noticed him, He said, "I have some information for you."

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 am

Darrian walked over to the corner and sat down by the bed. He took a good look at the man. "I am Cedric" He said to Darrian.

Cedric looked horrible. Darrian could see that he had lost a leg and several fingers. His bandages covering most of his body was red with fresh blood. His face was full of cuts and one of his eyes were missing. Only a few teeth remained in his mouth. On the left side of his neck was a long cut that had almost hit his vein. Darrian was supprised he had survived.

"I am Darrian." He said.

"Yes I know." Cedric answered. How he knew Darrian didn't ask. He suspected Harald had already talked to Cedric.

"Tell me. What happened?" Darrian asked in a low voice so only Cedric would hear.

There was silence for a short moment before Cedric spoke. "I will take it from the start so you understand." He closed his eyes. "Most of the kings guards are men not from the city. They are from all parts of the land. The king did this to create unity. However, there is a weakness in this system. If nobles that are against the king gets enough of their soldiers into the guard the king is at grave risk. The day before the kings death a woman from the Dorne arrived you see. I know because I've been there and recognised the accent. She talked to most of the men. Except for me and Thor. I suspected nothing. It's not unusal for soldiers to visit women or the other way around after all." He paused for a long time. "Her name was Janette. I heard one of the soldiers call her that. The next day fifty of us was supposed to guard the king and his family on their monthly parade trough the city. In front of the great cathedral we were attacked by a small crowd. Maybe a hundred or so. But they were armed which made them far more dangerous. They had spears and swords and some even armour. And all of the guards except for me and Thor gave way. As you know we didn't manage to defend him and Thor died. Maybe it would have been best if I had too." Cedric finished and laid his head heavily back on the pillow.

"So you are saying this Dorne woman Janette told the others to step aside for the crowd?" He asked

"Yes" Cedric muttered. Then he fell silent apparently asleep.

Darrian noticed that someone had entered the room. He turned around to find Atino.

"I have some information for you." Atino said.

"Go on?"

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:16 am

Handing the parchment over Atino said "Read it and make of it what you will."

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:38 am

Shadow rolled out of bed, tense and alert.

Death and fear is in the air... he thought sadly. He strung his bow and readied himself. He held a dagger in his hand, longer than most daggers.

Something is wrong. he thought.

Shadow went out of his room, carefully making sure the room looked as if no one had been in it for a few days or so. Then he went to Atino's room, where the assassin had been.

He raised a hand to knock, but a sound made him stop.

That doesn't sound like Atino moving around in there. Shadow thought quickly. He made a flash decision, one of many that either leads to praise or pain. He kicked the door open and rolled into the room.

There was the assassin...and standing above him was another man. A man in all black.

"Back away from that man." Shadow growled. Damn, I hope one of the others comes around here. I would gather a guess that there will be more of these people...but what do they want with the one we captured?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   

Back to top Go down

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top