Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:20 pm

"I could yes, But that would require you to be ogne from the tent Darrian, or you might be a little shocked, after all I wandered forests and ranged thelands up til now, so you know not what I have picked up."

Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanos had been listening to the talk amongst people and had been searching for the people who wanted to hire an assassin. Thanos had finally managed to track them down, and had a meeting arranged. Thanos was a little wary in case the whole thing was a set up, but still went along with it.

Shelves of books lined 2 walls of a large room. A desk at one end of the room faced a window at the other end; a rather spectacular view of a city could be gazed upon from the desk. Thanos had been waiting for a few minutes, wondering around the room, observing all its details. With a creak, a large door opened, and a man walked into the room, sat down and invited Thanos to do the same.

"My apologies for the wait- I had a little... business to attend to." The man said.
"No worry. I am somewhat familiar with patience." Replied Thanos. They shared a few pleasantries, then got down to the reason Thanos was there.

"There has been a threat to my work that needs to be dealt with." The man quietly said. "You do not need to know the details, but I require your service, and there is a rather large reward if you succeed." He continued. Thanos was interested and wanted background information on his target.

With all the information required, Thanos visited a local Inn and conjured up a plan. Tomorrow, he would search and strike.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:32 am

OOC: Sorry, Mats, I'm gonna force your guy to leave.

IC:
A few minutes later, it was just Atino and Shadow in the tent. Darrian having been kind enough (or smart enough, Shadow wasn't sure) to leave.

Ah, here we go....

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 am

"I could yes, But that would require you to be ogne from the tent Darrian, or you might be a little shocked, after all I wandered forests and ranged thelands up til now, so you know not what I have picked up."

"Right,I'll just be going then." Darrian replied. "Make sure he's up running til tomorrow. We can't stay here for long. And I'm eager to learn what happened." He then left the tent. Thinking this was a good time to train some.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Atino Glanced towards the entrance of the tent, and then seeing that there was no one there he muttered a word, And promptly knocked Shadow out.

When Shadow came around he was more in control of himself than before, so Atino repeated the process till Shadow was in total control.

The onl problem with this treatment was that Shadow would be having a lot of headache problems for the next few days....

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 am

Some time later, after Atino had finished with his "treatment", Shadow was back in control.

"Next time, I'd prefer you warn me about such measures, dearest Atino." Shadow muttered. "At least it worked..."

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:34 pm

"No Problem Shadow, but now I am exhausted, these things take great toll for those that dislike them."

Heading to his Tent Atino Collapsed for a good long time....

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 am

Shadow couldn't help but chuckle as Atino left.

Getting up, and rubbing his head for good measure, Shadow exited the tent himself. He went looking for Darrian.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Darrian had a good nights sleep for the first time in ages. When he got up that morning he felt like he had enough energy to run right up the cliffs that blocked their path.

After washing his face and putting on his clothes. He belted his sword going to find Shadow and Atino. He hoped they were finished by now. They didn't have infinit supplies after all. And the forest behind them seemed more threatening by the day.

He found Shadow wandering the camp soon after. Shadow looked like he'd been in a bar fight. Darrian walked up to him.

"Atino's treatment?" he asked.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:12 am

Shadow grinned, then winced. "For better or worse, we'll find out. But now We need to talk."

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanos had rested and formulated a plan. The target: a rather important person, owning a large overseas trading business. Reason for wanting his assassination: he was breaking a lot of rules and was too much competition.

Thanos cleaned his equipment and made sure that it would work to the best of its ability. Thanos had been planning for hours, making sure that there would be no chance of failure. He set out for the port that the target owned. The target was going on a little business trip on his personal ship, which meant that it was an easy target. Security would be low, due to the small size of the boat- only a few people would be protecting the target.

Thanos had been scanning a map of the area, searching for any places that could be a threat. Not finding any that couldn't easily be handled, Thanos was well prepared as he entered the port. It wasn't busy; quite the opposite. There was time to spare as it was 2 hours before the target was scheduled to leave.

Thanos hid himself behind one of the few boats that were not being used. Not long after, the crashing of the sea was joined by the footsteps of men. Thanos readied his crossbow and fired a bolt into one of the men's necks. The other 3 pulled out their swords and turned suddenly at the sound of their companion's last groan. They looked around suspiciously.

By this time, Thanos had moved behind the 3 men and target, creeping up behind one and thrusting his hidden blade into the man's throat. Even though it was a silent kill, Thanos had been noticed. The two remaining men charged, swords drawn at Thanos, whilst the target sprinted away.

It was a slightly longer fight than Thanos would have liked. Deflecting blows off 2 men, Thanos ducked whilst one thrust forwards. The other man was unprepared and ended up with a sword through his back. The last man standing was enraged, for he had just killed his friend. He began a series of powerful, but slow blows. Thanos aimed a slash at the man's ribs, and kicked strongly- his foot colliding with his opponents stomach, resulting in him being unarmed and sprawled across the ground. Thanos put an end to the man's life quickly, for he had lost time that needed to be recovered quickly.

Sprinting, Thanos caught sight of his target, but couldn't get close enough. His crossbow would take too long to load and aim, so Thanos used his throwing knives. He stopped, drew a knife and aimed. He made the throw. Spinning through the air, the knife arced towards the fleeing target, landing straight between his shoulder blades. The target stumbled and lay still.

Doing his usual procedure, Thanos collected proof of his killing and slowly walked back to claim his reward.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Shadow grinned, then winced. "For better or worse, we'll find out. But now We need to talk."

"Certainly" Darrian replied. "In private I assume?"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 am

"Of course." They went to such a place.

"So, here's the deal. That little place we're heading towards is much more than it seems. It goes on for miles underneath the ground, and is guarded nicely. The people I met seemed to be traitors to this country or something, as well. And, as you saw yourself, can use magic. They know I've escaped, and if nothing else know I will attempt to return. For vengeance, they would think. If the Prince is there, we're in trouble."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 am

"Then we need to come up with a cunning plan." Darrian replied. But no such plan came to mind. "You know the place, any suggestions?"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 am

"Well, here's the biggest problem. As far as I could tell, there are only two entrances. The one Atino came through, which he was detected entering, and the one I entered. The one I entered is hidden and leads to a staircase that is falling apart...I suppose the best course of action would be two teams, maybe. One per entrance..."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:41 pm

"Indeed. If one team could distract the majority of the guards the the other team could get in, and snatch the prince. That is, they would have to find him first."

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 pm

"I think I know where they are keeping him, in general that is. Underneath all of this place is a network of caverns. The largest of which I believe I fell into. There's water there and everything. I would personally want to try to hide the Prince in a cavern that would only be reachable by one way. What if there's an entrance in the water? They had plenty of guards down there, I believe. A secret way into a secret cavern?"

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm

"That is certainly something we have too try. At some point we alsonneed to discover who did this and why this was done. We need to role up this conspiracy before it grows too large." Darrian paused for a bit. "I think you, Atino and Jamie should sneak in. The rest of us will create as much chaos as possible at the other enterance."

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

"Are you sure you want Jamie on this team?" Shadow asked quickly. "Or has something changed to make him....completely trustworthy?"

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:59 am

"I don't trust his motives for being here. But I knew him for 20 years, he won't betray you. Not in that way at least. Besides, he, you and Atino are the only ones trained in stealth since Thanos left. And if you meet any trouble it's better to be three then two. Don't you agree?"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Shadow sighed. "I'll trust your judgment on this. We leave at nightfall."

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Atino Opened his eyes expecting to find himself in his tent.....

He looked around and shuddered.... He was in a Cell...

There were bones and bits of rotting flesh scattered around the black black floor, Silver Bars Blotted his view of anything else.... he Grimaced.... "What is Happening?" He asked of the silent walls.....

As if on Cue, The Door opened and two men walked in....

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 am

Err...I have no idea how to reply to that....So....
--------------

Shadow got his pack ready, and went to find Jamie.

"We leave at nightfall. You, me, and Atino. We're going to infiltrate where the Prince is while everyone else creates a distraction to get rid of most, if not all, of the guards in his area."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 pm

While Shadow readied his team Darrian gathered his own. He needed enough men to make it look like the real assault. He found seven willing men. Two of them caried crossbows, which would be an advantage for the whole team in close quarters, if properly used.

After having readied his team, Darrian found Shadow.

"We're ready to strike. We should act soon, or else they might see what is comming."

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

They Stepped forward and Atino Faintly heard a click as the Key turned in the lock.

One Man Stepped into the Cell and Roughly Hauled Atino to his feet, He unlocked the Chains Holding Atino and Dragged him from the room....

A while later Atino Rose from the Depths of Darkness into a Room... He recognized three or four things about it...

He shuddered as the men threw him to the floor locking him in chains once again...

His only hope as the men tore all but his undergarments from his body and Started to Flay him alive, Was Shadow and Darrian....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   

Back to top Go down

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top