Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Shadow nodded.

Not long later, Atino was able to at least move, so the group set off with Alexander (name for Prince? Yes, no?).

Shadow followed in the darkness, keeping an eye open for anything.

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:52 pm

OOC: Works for me. Sounds royal.

IC:

Darrian made sure they were on their way quickly. As they moved trough the forest he became increasingly aware that his wounds the past months was begining tp take their toll on him. But he forced himself to move, keeping an eye on the prince. He did not trust these people. Not in the slightest.

Suddenly the man closest to Darrian wispered. "We're approaching a small river. They might lay in ambush. Be ready."

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 am

Atino struggled to open his eyes, He was being jolted arund something fierce and it was painful...

He looked out across the party and realized that he was higher than anyone else, Duh I've been tied to a horse dufas...

Slipping his hand into his leggins he grabbed his hunting knife, and slit the bonds that held him to the Mount, Slding down he walked-limped over to Shadow.

"Fill me in on what has happened since I have been out of action will ya? he grunted...

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Shadow overtook the group while the went, comfortable that no one was approaching from behind. He wanted to scout out the area ahead, a river. There was the greatest threat of ambush at the river, due to the terrain and large open area. He would take no chances. Shadow grimaced, then drew his 'special' daggers...

...They were poison-tipped.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:56 pm

For some reason there was no ambush as they crossed the stream, and they encountered no problems as they journeyed into the forest.

They traveled trough the night. Hoping to put as much distance between themselves and their enemies. Darrian was sure they were close. Planning something. He hesitated to wonder what it was.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 am

Atino Caught movement out of the corner of his eyes, Forgetting his Wounds he Dropped and Rolled as an Arrow Flew over his head.

"Ware!" He Shouted, Coming up into a crouch he drew his Sword and Stabbed into the Heart of his attacker, Withdrawing his sword he parried a blow to the left of him and caught the second with his dagger, He drew back his arm and threw, the man fell his throat was red.

A second Arrow flew and he saw it embedded in Shadows left Elbow.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 am

Shadow cursed and yanked out the arrow. His arm would be more or less useless now until he could get it treated.

Quickly, he rushed through the enemy forces, his dark and light figure hiding him from most sight. He slashed everyone he could, and they fell within 2 minutes. This poison worked quickly to destroy the nervous system and the capability of movement. They would be dead within the hour.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Cutting upwards into a man's Sternum he Gutted the last Enemy standing.

He Looked around, They were all either dead or in the Process of Dying, Dropping on one knee he Held his blade at a Dying man's Throat, "Tell me how many of you there are and I will ease your passing."

"23 All up" the man grunted, Atino Ended his life easily.

He looked around and counted 22 on the ground.

Walking over to Darrian he let him know that there was one more out there.

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Darrian had just finished of an attacker when Atino briefed him. He thought for a moment.

"I doubt any of us are in a condition to venture out alone to hunt one man down. There could be more of them out there. We're already few enough as it is. I suggest we get out of this blasted country, and that quicker then ever."

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Shadow tore some clothing off of some dead bodies to put his arm into a makeshift sling. Then he went to wait nearby in the shadows for that final man to try something.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 pm

"Lets get moving as fast as possible, I want to get to a ship and onto the 8 Kingdom Ocean as fast as possible, Mount up!" Atino Scowled.

He was not Happy, his wounds burned, he hadn't eaten in days and now he wanted to make for the coast at a gallop....

*Sigh* Things are just not going my way are they?

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm

"Lets get moving as fast as possible, I want to get to a ship and onto
the 8 Kingdom Ocean as fast as possible, Mount up!" Atino Scowled.

Shadow looked up slowly. He wasn't doing too good. Slowly he clambered to his feet and set off first, hoping he would be able to pick up on any traps in his condition.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 am

They made it to sea with only Shadow, Darrian, the Prince and Atino left of the group that set out, they didn't know of the whereabouts of Thanos Nor Jamie.

Atino found them a Ship they could travel back on, a Merchant ship, and The three of them were Hired on as guards for the Journey....

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

"You sure this one can protect the ship? He looks damaged." The captain of the ship growled as they set sail.

"I'm more able than any other man on this ship, with the possible exception of my two comrades." Shadow growled back. "Even 'damaged' as you say, I could kill you over 10 different ways, most of which are very fast and quick. The others are...shall we say, very painful."

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanos had been following a n old trail left by Darrian, Shadow, Atino and the Prince, but had lost it some few miles back. He wasn't sure where he had ended up, but knew he was near the sea, from the smell in the air. A group of 4 people were boarding a merchant ship a little while away. Thanos couldn't see who it was, but was sure that he could sneak his way onto the ship- after all, he needed to find a way back, and the ship seemed to be the fastest way.

The first thing Thanos noticed was the guards on the ship. He waited until one had turned his back, looking out to sea. Thanos silently crept aboard the ship, sneaking behind the guard. When he was a foot away from the guard, Thanos put a hand over the guards mouth, pushing the guards chin upwards, and using a hidden blade, thrust it through his neck. Thanos tipped the body overboard and searched for a place to hide.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the only guard. This one seemed to have his arm held slightly differently to the other; like it had been injured. Thanos couldn't risk killing all of the guards on the ship and let people know that he was on the ship, so tried to sneak past. The guard must have seen something, for he turned suddenly, weapon in hand. Thanos drew his sword, preparing to attack, when he saw the guards face. On the ship was Shadow.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 am

Shadow just stared at Thanos for several long seconds, calculating. He sheathed his weapon. "About time." was all he muttered at first. "We could use the help. We lost pretty much everyone, and some people are just straight missing. You were one of them. As you can see, I'm not of much help if things get really hot."

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Darrian was in a bad condition he could feel it. For every day that went his wounds hurt more and more. He didn't know if the arrows he'd taken were poisonous or if his wounds were infested. All he knew was that he was barely able to stand up and keep a straight face when facing others. His sword got heavier to lift every day, and was it just imagination or was his eyesight getting worse along with the rest of his body.

That day he'd felt particularly ill. But had forced himself out onto the deck of the ship in the hope that the fresh, salty air would do him some good.

It was then while clinging to the rails to steady himself that he spotted Thanos. The secretive assassin was talking to Shadow which he found odd. Thanos had after all went missing several times. For all they knew he could be a spy.

Darrian gathered his strength and with sheer force of will he made it across the deck without showing how painful it was to move now.

"Where the hell have you been?" He whispered angrily. "We almost got killed, more then once. What have you been doing?"

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:36 pm

"Where the hell have you been?" He whispered angrily. "We almost got killed, more then once. What have you been doing?"

Shadow threw him a side-along look, that plainly said Don't bring it up. Not now.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Seeing the look Shadow gave him Darrian grunted. He gave Thanos a look that could kill and walked of. Leaving the two alone.

Darrian went under deck to his room where he fell onto the bed. He took his armor and shirt. He exclaimed his wounds.

He muttered several curses as he saw how the flesh around his shoulders were swelling and turning red and green, and the smell. Sickening sweet like rotting flesh. Which he supposed was exactly what it was.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Shadow continued to listen and and talk with Thanos, who he was being outwardly friendly to, keeping his thoughts mostly to himself. He knew Darrian wasn't doing good, knew that Darrian probably had, at best, a 50% chance of keeping all of his limbs.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 am

Rolling over on the hard wooden floor he had chosen as his resting place, he Winced as he cracked his scabs on his back...

He got up and realized that the deck when he had lain was coated in a thin layer of dried blood.

Shrugging he went off to find Darrian, they would be making Port soon enough and he needed to know if there would be any problems that they likely would encounter.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 am

Shadow kept a close watch on Thanos, not knowing if he could be trusted. At some point after he had been up for at least 30 hours, he noticed Atino get up and leave, most likely to find Darrian, Shadow figured.

Currently, Thanos was sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Darrian was resting. He'd asked the sailors if they had something to dull the pains, and they had. The downside was that while it removed the pain it made you dizzy and tired. Still, he preferred that over feeling like his body was burning and falling apart.

He'd made sure to clean his wounds several times a day, and to bandage them with clean cloth. But he knew he would need to contact a healer soon. As soon as they reached port preferably.

Atino suddenly entered the room waking him from his slumber.

"What do you want?" Darrian mumbled. Not even trying to sound polite. He couldn't concentrate anyway.

Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Shadow looked out to see, straight ahead to where they were to land eventually. He was able to just begin to see the port city. Darrian had mentioned to him to knock on his door a certain way when this time came.

Shadow walked over to the cabin door and knocked several times in a specific, and difficult to replicate, beat. "On the horizons." He muttered through the cracks.

Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanos had noticed that Darrian and Shadow were suspicious of him. Even though he didn't like it, he had to admit that Darrian was right to question him- e had been missing for days. He wandered around the ship for a few minutes then sat on the deck, looking out to sea whilst checking a few peices of his equipment. Deciding that his throwing knives weren't shrp enough, he took out a whetstone and stropped.

A short while after, satisfied with the knives, Thanos took off his bracer and disassembled it. Separating the hidden blade from the bracer, he set about cleaning off the dried blood from past kills. It took longer than he had expected to return the blade to its original, immaculate state, and by the time he had finished, Thanos noticed that a couple of hours had passed by.

Getting up, he decided to search for Darrian and tell him why he had been missing. He deserved to know.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eight kingdoms, RPG   

Back to top Go down

The eight kingdoms, RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top