Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is on your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:54 am

Old Amsterdam wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
Jeez guys whats with all the negative thoughts these days? wheres the life that used to drive us?

On the flipside positiveness wise, I'm looking at buying a bodykit for my primera, guess thats a plus thing to look forward too, oh and I'm loving my course atm, studying to be a mechanic.
I've been declining heavily the last 2 years.  And besides losing the positive half of me rather heavily, I've become somewhat apathetic over the whole ordeal.  I've more or less accepted living in misery and pain.  It's just worse than normal right now for a myriad of reasons.

Positively, I've got very little.  I'm alive, and I've got a relatively stable job.  I can eat and such, and I can pay my bills.  Otherwise I'm stagnant, and in constant pain.   Yin/Yang Spin

But saw the pics for the car.  That looks interesting.  I'm sure you'll enjoy getting it, if you do indeed go that route.

And glad you're in a class you like.  Not many get to say that, haha.
Yeah been really enjoying study. Its been brilliant. been teamed up with a maths genius, so between my English abilities and his maths we are acing this term.

As to the car I've been working on her slowly for the last ten or so months and it has come a fair way since I bought her April last year. Any thoughts on what I could do to her?

That's not so good Shane, you should be looking up in the world, one we all have each other to some degree, and we are still all alive so we do have some control over how our lives are going. Jeez man you should find some way to beat your apathy. Sad not good to see you declining.
Thorned Hope wrote:
This week has just been bleh. Trying to get through all these tests so I can BREATHE. Today is the day and I'm trying not to think of it. First is math. Test on integrals.
Then the ELA IOC. The main problem is I have to talk about the theme of a poem and support that theme with punctuation, diction, imagery etc. I'm not sure if I can get up to eight minutes and if I don't then ill just be staring at my teacher in silence for the remainder of the time.
This IOC are like AP tests except I'm in IB.

Ohnoes! Ohnoes! Ohnoes! Ohnoes!
Haha I wish I was still in school ae, life was so simple then. Smile you'll survive I'm sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:50 am

I know. The IB students are students that get angry or cry when they get B's. Me included. I have a 93 in Art? Please. How is that possible? And a 94 in History? Really? Ugh He is one of the teachers that believe no student should get a 100 because they could do better. Which makes sense...but if you have a rubric and they get everything right then give them a 100! Jeez.

We all freak out in math though because we all suck at it. We know its only four years of our entire life but its what we have right now.

Yes I'm sure I will survive. Three months left! Final day is May 15th. But I have to go back on the 18th for IB test.

What are you studying?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 am

I guess that makes sense haha, umm I'm studying to be a mechanic, although I was unaware that to be a mechanic and swing spanners so to speak you have to learn how to weld.

Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:02 am

Quote :
That's not so good Shane, you should be looking up in the world, one we all have each other to some degree, and we are still all alive so we do have some control over how our lives are going. Jeez man you should find some way to beat your apathy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not good to see you declining.

It'll be easier when Wal-Mart finally lets me transfer.  I've had a lot of accidents on the job, and 3 of them were major accidents involving my back.  Something's up with my wrist, but I can't get it looked at yet.  And my back has been messed up ever since the second major accident.  And then that last one just finished me.  So now I'm always in pain, then add in the depression acting up more again and such, and I've just kinda let the apathy run.  It's a vicious cycle.

But I'm getting interviewed on the 14th for a Documentary.  So that's a plus!  I'm doing something.  I scrapped my book because I hated it, and haven't been able to write anything good since.  I've been fighting it lately, the apathy and everything.  Just keep being shoved back down by something.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:08 am

Darn it Shane. Take care of yourself. I remember I pulled my back muscle and it hurt like hell. It hurt sitting and laying down. It started hurting so bad in school and cramped up i wasnt sure i would be able to walk out.

Remember use your legs not your back! Besides you can get nice thighs tongue

A mechanic? That's awesome. Personally, I don't know what a mechanic does. I suppose it depends what kind of mechanic you want to be. My dad is sorta like a mechanic. I'm not sure what he is. I know he works in a factory and keeps all the machines working. It seriously annoying. They call him at home a lot because whoevers on the job can't seem to do it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 am

Old Amsterdam wrote:
Quote :
That's not so good Shane, you should be looking up in the world, one we all have each other to some degree, and we are still all alive so we do have some control over how our lives are going. Jeez man you should find some way to beat your apathy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not good to see you declining.

It'll be easier when Wal-Mart finally lets me transfer.  I've had a lot of accidents on the job, and 3 of them were major accidents involving my back.  Something's up with my wrist, but I can't get it looked at yet.  And my back has been messed up ever since the second major accident.  And then that last one just finished me.  So now I'm always in pain, then add in the depression acting up more again and such, and I've just kinda let the apathy run.  It's a vicious cycle.

But I'm getting interviewed on the 14th for a Documentary.  So that's a plus!  I'm doing something.  I scrapped my book because I hated it, and haven't been able to write anything good since.  I've been fighting it lately, the apathy and everything.  Just keep being shoved back down by something.
Whats the Documentary for bud?
Thorned Hope wrote:
Darn it Shane. Take care of yourself. I remember I pulled my back muscle and it hurt like hell. It hurt sitting and laying down. It started hurting so bad in school and cramped up i wasnt sure i would be able to walk out.

Remember use your legs not your back! Besides you can get nice thighs tongue

A mechanic? That's awesome. Personally, I don't know what a mechanic does. I suppose it depends what kind of mechanic you want to be. My dad is sorta like a mechanic. I'm not sure what he is. I know he works in a factory and keeps all the machines working. It seriously annoying. They call him at home a lot because whoevers on the job can't seem to do it themselves.
Mm I'm hoping to go into light vehicles ae, passenger cars and light trucks.. Utes and stuff.

Thats the aim anyways.
Back to top Go down
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:31 pm

I need help with math. My semester grade is a 74, which is passing. Barely. By four points.

its so difficult because there is no one way or one repetitive problem. They are all different.
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:31 am

Quote :
Whats the Documentary for bud?
On the school shooting that happened in the town I live in 3 years ago and the kid who did it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Oh shite, not such a good thing to be interviewed for then.

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:20 pm

What's on my mind? Tomorrow. And the rest of this week. And my stomach hurts. Or..is just feeling uncomfortable. Which sucks. But it wouldn't me the first time. Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is on your mind?   

Back to top Go down

What is on your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top