Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oblivion (game of the year edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Oblivion (game of the year edition)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 am

So, I'm not quiet sure if the two what I would call 'extensions' are on other platforms, so I'm putting it in general.

I just finished the main quest, after nearly two weeks. It has officially become my favorite game. Think a single main quest game, with a SH*TLOAD of extras. Along with various guilds and factions that you can also join for even more quests.

The aim of the main storyline is to go through various quests and fight through daedra creatures and people to find the amulet of kings to light the dragon fires after the emperor is assassinated. On the way you also close gates to oblivion that are situated near cities. (I just started to prattle. I stop here.)

There are also various guilds (mages, fighters, etc) that you can join, it has various cities, stores, and levels that you can go through that keeps you engaged on the game.

The difference to this version of the game is that within the game you also have 'the shivering isles' (another world) and 'knights of the nine.' I found 'Shivering isles' (found on an island in niben bay). The problem I'm having now is figuring out where 'knights of the nine' is. I suppose THAT is why I am posting Smile .

Questions;
1) Has anyone played this version of the game?
2) If you have, do you know where 'knights of the nine is'?
3) Also if you have, any secrets that you found with the game?

Back to top Go down
Urmudda0007
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion (game of the year edition)   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I love most games that Bethesda make, especially Oblivion. I haven't got the expansions though. I like the character development and the world its set in. The one problem I have with RPGs like this is that the most fun thing to do is create characters, meaning I keep starting over and not getting anywhere. Even worse, I get bored quicker because I've already played the first missions loads of times.
Back to top Go down
Naptime
Book Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion (game of the year edition)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 am

Honestly...I'll play anything from Bethesda xD I absolutely love Oblivion (if i werent posting i'd be playing right now, always have it on). Unfortunately I dont know where the knights of the 9 are.

So what build does everybody use? (unless its secretive, i know a few people who have those).
My preferred weapon - Enchanted 2h Blunt weapons :D
Preferred armor - Enchanted Heavy Armor
Preferred Skills: All Magic. All of it.
Guild: Mage (only this one atm, new char and all)
Race: Dunmer (dark elf)
Birth Sign: The Mage (I often choose the atronoch but i wanted regeneration this time around xD)
Class: Custom, lol, basically mage with a axe though :x
Back to top Go down
Urmudda0007
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion (game of the year edition)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 am

I rarely if ever use magic, except the basic healing spell you get at the start. I much prefer melee combat, whether 2 handed or a sword and shield. I like the Redguard's adrenaline rush ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion (game of the year edition)   

Back to top Go down

Oblivion (game of the year edition)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top