Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

SKYRIM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feral
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: SKYRIM!    Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:33 am

The next installment of the ELDER SCROLLS came out recently- has anyone played it yet?

I can tell you right now it blew my mind- I nearly had a panic attack when I saw the load screen.

Bethesda pulled all the stops on this one- better graphics, bigger and more detailed world- I was walking in fantasy land. :J
Back to top Go down
Lord of you
Programmer
Programmer

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 am

I L.O.V.E that game!!!! Is that considered spam? Well anyway, I love it and I am an uber powerful mage. My word is law. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Hobo
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

I use a mod for it that lets you use your microphone for the in-game shouts (on PC I mean, not Xbox). Super-nerdy I know, but I don't care, its still awesome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Assassino
*POOF* Err....Jack Has Gone on Vacation...Permanently.

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Well, I did buy and play the game, but I found it to be a bit drab and boring after a while. The graphics may be incredible at the start, but after a while everything begins to look grey and similar. The story isn't really involving and the quests so similar that it gets boring after the first five. It may be a great game, but it's not for me.

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:05 am

Ratz for you then Mats Razz I Love this game, currently I am doing the college of Winterhold Quests and My word they are freaking awesome!!! Playing through the Companion set was better I reckon though, Enjoyed the Werewolf form, however I got pretty tired of being told I stunk of wet dog quite quickly so I used that witch head to cure myself and Kodlak Whitemane. Running around in Dragon Bone Armor at level 29 with a daedric sword to boot. Flip them things are awesome! Have not gone to High Hrothgar with my Orc, which by the way is the race I am playing this time around, that Beserker Rage is quite useful.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:20 am

Played it too. This was the first Elder Scrolls titles that I have tried, and it was quite fun at the start. They've created a really great world. Later on though, the quests seem pretty repetitive as Assassino mentioned. I was playing as a Nord dual wielder and I pretty much owned everything in 1-2 hits at the highest level of difficulty. Elder Dragons and Revered Dragons were also a joke. So to make things more interesting I decided to switch to assassin class. Dark Brotherhood quests were great. And I even started to do the normal quests using assassin gear. Sneaking around and backstabbing with daggers. That was lotta fun. Razz

By the way, you guys installed the Dawnguard and Hearthfire updates? Dawnguard was not half bad, and the house building in Hearthfire is good too, although I had hoped it would be a source of steady income, but there is no such feature.

P.S. I really don't like some essential NPCs, like that Blackbriar in Riften and the Jarl of Morthal. Wish I could do 'em but I can't. They be invincible. =S

I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 am

yea... I like just killing everything in my way.... especially in the capitol... meh can't think of the name right now. :/ My bounty in there is like some ridiculous 6 digit number....
I think I prefer being a Nord or a Redgaurd... seriously don't like being a argonian... the scalyness irritates me.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 am

Mmm, I've not gotten into putting a bounty on meself yet. Although sometimes my followers and the city guards in that dwarf city with the name starting from 'M' fight it out cause I pull a Dark Brotherhood repeat job on the woman over there. :p But strangely, even though my followers do 'em guards, no bounty is added to me as long as I'm not spotted. Kinda fun. ^_^

I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 am

Mmm... Just beaten the god dragon dude... flip thats a hard battle in the heaven land.

I getting killed, but that's probably because I only play games on the hardest difficulties.

Also would you kill parthunaxx? (Or however you spell his name?)

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 am

Oh you got the Dragonborn patch already?! Damn they release everything late for PCs. B**tards.

If you are getting killed on hardest of difficulties, thats quite something. Have you maxed the damage and armour with restoration potion and alchemy?

And no I haven't killed Parthunax. The damn Blades can kiss mine arse. Do nothing but give effing orders. At least Parthunax fights with us against Alduin once. Does he or the Blades take part in the third add on?

Creative Moderator

Rank : Global Moderator / Resident Pokemon Fanatic / The Original Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Nope, it's all about the first Dragonborn. It has new shout and new dragon priests. My character was a vampire battlemage. I looove the Dawnguard patch. I killed Harkon and took over his castle. IT'S MINE BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
http://agnph.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=2366
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!    

Back to top Go down

SKYRIM!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top