Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JudgeofMagic
Awesome Games are Awesome

PostSubject: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sat May 26, 2012 2:43 am

If I could go back and change one thing in my past, I would go back to when Renae asked me out. I would still have said yes, but I would be 100% honest about everything. I would make a promise to myself to never lie to her, for any reason. Maybe then she wouldn't have left me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun May 27, 2012 3:48 pm

*pats his head* it's okay JoM. Time heals.

I would take back saying no one looks good in yellow. There's more to it but I'd rather not say
Back to top Go down
JudgeofMagic

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 am

Thanks Angel. I'm sure that whoever you said that to will be fine. One thing I've learned in my absence here is that one must forgive themselves, or else eventually they will lose their original personality and become so grieve-struck that their lives become miserable. So I forgive myself and won't repeat my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriordomain.forum-motion.net
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Tue May 29, 2012 10:00 am

Well, personally, there's not much I would do. Change, say, etc. Maybe tell myself to work a bit harder my Senior year, but that's about it.

The past makes who you are, and changing things may change who you are. I'm comfortable with myself, finally, so I wouldn't change a thing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Tue May 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh no no no. I am an ass. I realized that. And Im going to fix that. Its going to be bloody hard but I know I'll succeed. (Sorry for the language Shane) And some changed might be for the better you hmm Shane? (Thats directed towards me)

Thats what Id change. My attitude. Oh and learn to control my temper....and my face....cause my mom says when Im pissed she can totally tell...so yeah. I need to work on my poker face.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Old Amsterdam wrote:
The past makes who you are, and changing things may change who you are.
Ditto, but sometimes it would be better if a little detail was changed... As in my case, but it's the simple dilemma of fulfilling revenge, which would make my life just a little sweeter. Wouldn't change who I am- well, maybe the emotional side (which is rarely ever seen- I prefer logic to emotions). Actually, I don't think it would now I think about it- I'd still feel the same but maybe I'd be a bit more satisfied...

Apart from that, I'd make sure to stay in contact with people instead of letting them drift away and then catch up with them out of the blue. And I'd have made sure I'd have joined a sports club of some kind so then I'd be uber fit and healthy Smile

Lone Wolf
I am such a post-wh*re and I am proud of it.

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Actually, going out with my last Girl Friend, I would so totally take that back if I could.

Dec-Feb was not a very nice time, I actually hated it more than I realized.

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:04 am

I love December!! How can you not like the cold nights where your fingers freeze off? Ooohhh wait a sec, December is your summer right? Oh now that changes things. I don't like the summer *shudders* sweat running down every part of your body, I like winter better (except there is no more hockey Sad )

I would change, this morning. Yep I would wake up say morning to my mom and go about my daily stuff...and get on the bus and go to school.

And why would you take that back? Did she (it is a she right? ) turn out to be an ass or something?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Not going out with Gem two years ago... I kinda pushed her away and now I regret the two years I spent looking for what was right under my nose... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lone Wolf

Mozzie
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am

Talking back when your parents were just trying to explain to you that things might go wrong etc. NEVER in my life did I realize how my mother was as nice. I love her. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wkyc.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closing
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 pm

I would have tried harder at things and changed some of the things I've said/done. If I'd have been who I am now back then I would have done so many things differently...

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Okay, I would totally take back giving this guy my number. He's a creep and won't stop texting me even after I told him >.<

I wasn't thinking straight when I gave it to him I was in a rush to go somewhere and he kept on insisting and I was like eff it and told him.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Can't you block the number? I'm sure there's a way to block a number from contacting you...

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Is there a way I could do that without telling my parents? If I do they are going to further investigate...
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Um, I dunno. If they do investigate, just claim it's one of those things where someone has texted a random number... Happens to me, but I just delete the messages and ignore 'em. Isn't there a blocked numbers list you can add contacts to?

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm

I have no idea. Never blocked anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Firesword assassin
Ice Breaker

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

You could try it, but we're getting off topic...

Thorned Hope
I Like Cheese

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Oops ^_^ Lets bring it back then...hmmm.....I regret......not being myself in middle school.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Shot FA.

I would change my decision to not go into the school system... I regret that a lot now.

Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Eh, I'd go back to today morning and tell my friend to take us both to work on his bike. Had to stay late and missed the company bus. Public transport here is worse than bogus. ^_^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?   

Back to top Go down

If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top