Battle Zone
We think you should log in. Don't you?

This is the site for everything and anything you want to talk about. Want to discuss the latest games? Done. Want to have fun? Done. This is THE place to have a great time.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deadlocked Mk 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Deadlocked Mk 2   Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 am

So, this one will be short.

To sum things up, our member Dare Devil has been re-banned.

Why? Well, essentially he's gone and done the equivalent of breaking parole. It's a little crazy, but I do believe he was either:

A: High off his ass.
B: Drunk beyond his control limit.
C: Steeped in god knows what.

Or a combination of the above.

At any rate, I received this message on Facebook from our 'dear' Dare Devil nearly a week ago now.

Spoiler:

Based upon the horrid spelling and grammar, along with the apparent lack of focus during the writing of the message, I'm definitely leaning towards he was high and / or drunk past his limit. Not only that, but he has some of his 'facts' wrong.

And to make matters worse for him, he struck a bit of a nerve. You see, during my high school years, I was stuck in a true hell. In comparison, Dare Devil lived in poverty to an extent. The difference? He always had access to food and clothes and the ability to clean himself whenever he wanted. Nor was he abused at such a time. Myself, on the other hand, did not have those liberties, and I was being abused. Dare Devil, unless I'm mistaken, knew this to an extent. Not the specifics, but the generals as I just said.

But, enough.

My reply was thus, and Facebook has alerted me that he has, in fact, seen my reply and decided to not respond:

Spoiler:

And thus, Dare Devil has been permanently banned, with no hope of ever coming back.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via PM, email, or Facebook messages.

And yes, I am capable of providing a screenshot of the conversation to prove I haven't edited our messages.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.d

Back to top Go down
http://battlezone.forumotion.net/
Artrain
Eternally lazy

PostSubject: Re: Deadlocked Mk 2   Wed May 08, 2013 11:42 am

Thats sad. From my forum observation, DD had seemed like a bit thick, but generally passive guy. Sort of one who goes with the flow. Never showed much aggression towards anybody as far as I remember. Doubt he ever made a post more than a couple of sentences long.

But it seems he goes with the wrong flow than the one I had thought. People with no originality are the biggest fodder for booze companies, smoke companies and junkies. Don't give a damn. Let them waste. I'd pay more attention to that cockroach half hiding behind the kitchen cupboard. Gotta go squat it. Mayhaps a call to the pest control this month.

Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Deadlocked Mk 2   Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 am

Ja, that's the sad part. He wasn't a half bad person, really. In real life, he was a bit of a spazz occasionally, but that just helped make him unique. Then he turned druggie, and got in an accident after leaving a party with a friend, where booze and pot was involved (most everyone is pretty sure they were still high as (Censored Comment) when they left). In their defense, the truck they smashed into was illegally parked in a no-view-zone.

Afterwards, he got a lot of pity cause he almost lost his ability to walk for the rest of his life. And I think he just used that to his advantage, but I don't know. I had already cut ties to him, due to the incident that led to his previous banning (read the first Deadlocked for that info).

Who knows what led to his fall, truthfully. I don't think the pot and drinking was the true reason for such, but who knows? I did pot for two months last summer, along with drinking. So I can't say I'm any better in that regard, really.

Back to top Go down
Pearl Song
Crazy Welsh Woman
Crazy Welsh Woman

PostSubject: Re: Deadlocked Mk 2   Tue May 14, 2013 4:54 am

A pity people arn't always who they seem to be.
Only trouble i ever remember having with him personally was years ago. back when he said i was breaking rules, etc. dispite the fact I wrote them Razz
Back to top Go down
Old Amsterdam
Bow Before Thy Master
Bow Before Thy Master

PostSubject: Re: Deadlocked Mk 2   Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am

Pearl Song wrote:
A pity people arn't always who they seem to be.
Only trouble i ever remember having with him personally was years ago. back when he said i was breaking rules, etc. dispite the fact I wrote them Razz
You know, I think I remember that...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadlocked Mk 2   

Back to top Go down

Deadlocked Mk 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Zone :: Rules and Anouncements :: Member Introductions :: Get to Know the Staff :: Deadlocked-
Jump to: